How rare am I, buds?

hello everyone I am here

support the US team

it is there, Slovenia

This is the comment I've been fishing for,
you can't hurt me anymore

Slovakia je Serbia

USMOI, when?

Hey I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind me asking.
Where are you from?
Where do you live in Kazakhstan? Or are you a tourist?
Are you ethnic Kazakh or Russian, or from another group altogether? Are you very religious?
How have you guys been dealing with IS problems?

uncommon? I never saw another guam here only a troll proxy one before

RAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

then you post quite a lot

not really m8 well not as much as before anyway

pretty rare desu, are you a local or stationed there?

What is portoia?

local

>Chad
wew

We don't discuss that here anymore.

1) uhh I'm from KZ
2) Petropavlovsk
3) Russian
4) Atheist
5) Two acts of terrorism this July, yellow status of terrorist danger in the north (where still nothing happened) has been prolonged until the end of august. Don't know if it has anything to do with IS though.

Quality flag

Even Pluto is there lmao

MODS

reporting for duty

FUK GUAM

Everybody post more icebergs

rude desu

Proud Sḵwx̱wú7mesh speaker here

Does anyone want Kashmir regional? I'll post from desktop if yes.

Plz

Hope it works.

you actually live there?

Yes.

Thx

Oh wow. Is it violent? Do you get much snow? Is it a quiet town? Do you have many Pakis?
What do you think of Pakistan and China?

>Is it violent?
Very. Might want to google Kashmir right now.

>Do you get much snow?
Some parts, mostly higher altitudes. The mountains are capped with snow for a lot of time but the valley itself is not as cold as people think it to be.

>Is it a quiet town?
Life moves slow here, if that's what you mean. Yet, there is violence every other week or so.

>Do you have many Pakis?
There are lots of ethnic groups in the state as it is, and as a people we are pretty mixed. So, there are people of all physical characteristics. However, most Kashmiris identify as Kashmiris. Even though the majority of people might want to be with Pakistan, I've never heard anyone call himself a Pakistani.

>What do you think of Pakistan and China?
Kashmir could've been a part of Kashmir, and if there is a plebiscite, most people would go for independence or Pakistan. I personally prefer independence since I am not religious, and also that Pakistan is a shithole.

China wants Ladakh which is one of the three major regions of the state of J&K. They've had some wars with India I think. They don't bother us Kashmiris however. China is also on good terms with Pakistan which to most people here is a good thing.

Things here are so bad that people wish they'd been colonised by China or USA. "At least they'd have brought development." I don't know if I trust any foreign power enough to utter those words.

>Even though the majority of people might want to be with Pakistan
Why? Muslim majority?

> but the valley itself is not as cold as people think it to be.
what's an average temperature? I always imagined it to be like 25 C in summer and 10 C in the winter

>Things here are so bad that people wish they'd been colonised by China or USA
How bad can it be? Is it too violent? Also, are people literate, at least?
If you could compare life there to life in another country, what country would that be?

Also, do you like India or do you hate it? Both personally and the general opinion of people

Heard and McDonald island coming through

If I had the balls, I'd love to see Kashmir some day backpacking. Most of central Asia actually, but Kashmir is very high up there. Seems so beautiful and ayy lmao to me.

>Muslim majority?
Yes.

>what's an average temperature?
Well, yes, that's quite accurate for Srinagar. July and August are the hottest months. The winters are colder than that however, with nightly temperatures dropping to about -8C or so, and daily temperature rarely crossing 10C.

>How bad can it be?
As bad as it gets, imo.

>Is it too violent?
Well, there has been a siege of sorts for about 2 weeks now. Around 50 people dead, >1500 injured, hundreds blinded. Indian troops use lethal weapons to quell protesters.

>Also, are people literate?
I mean... the literacy rate is 67% as per the 2011 census. Must be higher at the moment. Unfortunately, most media is in English and Urdu, and not in Kashmiri.

>what country would that be?
Any country is better than this. I could move to another city in India as well but Kashmiris get mistreated a lot. They beat up students there, getting accommodation would be difficult, etc. My landlord in Gurgaon was an asshole to me.

>like India or do you hate it?
I hate most of it and the people, considering that a lot of them actively want the army to genocide us for not wanting to be with India. A majority of Indians actively support the rule without even caring to look into the issue. I've met some nice people here and there but that's a rarity. What surprised me and keeps surprising me is how quickly the people whom I've known for a while and known to be kind-hearted turn foul and hateful when we talk about the Kashmir issue.

All the shit that's happening isn't doing much to foster ties, it's promoting radicalism and further hatred from both sides. Shooting 5-year old children in their homes isn't something that would make me love India.

Did I tell you that phone services have been shut since over a week ago now? They shut down newspaper offices some time ago as well

greaterkashmir.com/

I'd frankly advise avoiding Kashmir for some time. Things can go bad any given moment. It is beautiful.

Interesting

not rare enough, wish you were the rarest flag desu

It's kind of sad how spiteful we humans are towards one another for mostly pointless reasons. Most conflicts nowadays are ideological in nature, which are usually avoidable.

Proxy? Always wanted to know the story behind posts like these.

> with nightly temperatures dropping to about -8C or so, and daily temperature rarely crossing 10C.
>tfw India is colder than Greece

>Well, there has been a siege of sorts for about 2 weeks now. Around 50 people dead, >1500 injured, hundreds blinded. Indian troops use lethal weapons to quell protesters.
Oh, damn, how do you live then? I mean, is there a shortage in food? What about water?
Do Indian troops kill innocent people as well?

>I mean... the literacy rate is 67% as per the 2011 census
that's not TOO bad, I guess. Are younger people more educated than older generations, at least?

>I could move to another city in India as well but Kashmiris get mistreated a lot.
why? Because of the revolts?

>Did I tell you that phone services have been shut since over a week ago now? They shut down newspaper offices some time ago as well
well, that's bad. Can't you flee the area before it escalates?
Also, why does India give a fuck about Kashmir since it's already a poor, mountainous region? It's more trouble for its worth, for the Indian state.

>is there a shortage in food?
Not currently. But if things keep going this way for a few more weeks, there might be trouble.

I remember during 2010, Indians blocked all food coming into Kashmir.

>Do Indian troops kill innocent people as well?
Yes.

>Are younger people more educated than older generations
Yes, I don't think I've ever met anyone of my generation who's illiterate. Most people go for a college degree as well.

>Because of the revolts?
Yeah, the whole independence thing. Kashmiris also often cheer for Pakistan in sports and stuff which isn't something most Indians are cool with.

>Can't you flee the area before it escalates?
I can. I am considering some locations in India and outside where I can move. South India is actually safer since most people there tend to not care much about Kashmir.

>why does India give a fuck about Kashmir
Ask them. Some people say it's because of security concerns, because of rivalry with Pakistan, etc. The average Indian is such a zealot when it comes to Kashmir that most politicians won't risk their votes for speaking in favour of Kashmiris. It has become a huge propaganda machine where Bollywood and the mainstream news channels make up fantastical ideas about us, and end up believing them. But then again, like I said, I am not sure why they want Kashmir. It's like a garrison for them really. The civil airport here has missiles and shit.

>I remember during 2010, Indians blocked all food coming into Kashmir.
Did people die when that happened?

>Most people go for a college degree as well.
I googled your town and I saw that there was a uni there. What majors do most people go for? CS?

>South India is actually safer since most people there tend to not care much about Kashmir.
Why not go to Pakistan instead? Or China?
Won't people be more friendly there?

>Bollywood and the mainstream news channels make up fantastical ideas about us, and end up believing them.
such as?

What are the chances of a Kashmiri moving to a Yuropean country? How widespread is the use of English there? Yours seems rather good.

Was Islam always the major religion there?
Also, is it the ME east deal where religion is less about personal beliefs and more about belonging to a social group? Are you particularly religious?

>Did people die when that happened?
No, the locals got a move on and helped each other. A lot of people in Kashmir are farmers and own a lot of land.

>What majors do most people go for? CS?
Well, most people my age have gone into engineering of some sort. Some people do go into CS.

>Why not go to Pakistan instead? Or China?

>Won't people be more friendly there?
In Pakistan, certainly. But it's far more unsafe than India even. Like I said, I am irreligious so I don't want to move into a society more religious than mine.

>such as?
That all Kashmiris are Hindu-hating terrorists who want to kill Hindu men and women. That Pakistan is funding/inciting the pro-freedom movement in Kashmir, and that we Kashmiris have been tricked into loving Pakistan. That we should love India since India has been so gracious to us. Among other things.

>A lot of people in Kashmir are farmers and own a lot of land.
Aren't the mountains a bad place for farming? What crops do you have?
My family has farms on mountains, we cultivate olive trees, but ice can harm them.
I suppose it's more icy there during the winters.

> I am irreligious so I don't want to move into a society more religious than mine.
Aren't places in Pakistan not as religious?

>That all Kashmiris are Hindu-hating terrorists who want to kill Hindu men and women. That Pakistan is funding/inciting the pro-freedom movement in Kashmir, and that we Kashmiris have been tricked into loving Pakistan. That we should love India since India has been so gracious to us. Among other things.
heh, if you change some names, it could be British anti-Irish propaganda

>What are the chances of a Kashmiri moving to a Yuropean country?
A fair amount of people go outside Kashmir to study and to work as well. However, we don't marry outside our group a lot, and not a lot of people move permanently outside. I do know a cousin of my cousin who moved to Norway and married a woman there. Has a kid and is settled there.

Another cousin went to UK, and came back a fundie muslim.

>How widespread is the use of English there?
Most people my generation understand English. There is no reason for us to speak English in our day to day lives so it is quite rusty for most people. I have had a fair amount of exposure with native English speakers, that might be why.

>Was Islam always the major religion there?
Not before 1100/1200. Kashmir used to be Buddhist in the BCs, then majority Hindu. This is one of the things that pisses off Hindu fascists. They think all the Muslims in Kashmir (95% of Kashmir) are "Arab invaders" and that the Hindus are the real owners. Our ancestors converted, for good or for worse. Even then, the conversions themselves were peaceful but the subsequent rulers were not. That's another story.

>religion is less about personal beliefs and more about belonging to a social group?
Kind of. Not exactly sure how to answer this since I've not thought about it a lot. I am an atheist, who has to be pray every now and then to keep up the facade. All the alienation that my generation faces is leading to radicalisation, sadly.

>Aren't the mountains a bad place for farming?
Hence, Kashmir "valley."
>Rice, maize, wheat, pulses, fodder, oil seeds, potato and barley are the main crops of the region. The farmers are now diversifying to cash crops such as flowers, vegetables, quality seeds, aromatic and medicinal plants and mushrooms etc round the year.

Most people that can afford it have a kitchen garden. So we do have something to eat nearly throughout the year. There are some vegetables grown for the entire year, but a lot are specific to the weather.

>Aren't places in Pakistan not as religious?
Uhh, not as far as I know. There might be some areas here and there but then again, Pakistan is really, really unsafe. Here you can die due to a bullet wound. In Pakistan, they blow up dozens of people at once.

>it could be British anti-Irish propaganda
India's strategy in Kashmir has been remarkably similar to the British policies in India. They even call Kashmir the "crown of India" every now and then...

proxy most of the times, I once came here on one but couldn't post because you can't access captcha in nk so you prolly need a pass

P O O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

wtf turkey that's rude

I will kick you INDIA balls, fag! Hahahaha

sometimes Philippine looks more frequent

I'm not religious either. While I can do with religion when it's on someone's periphery, as soon as it starts to dictate your actions, it becomes a serious plight. Christianity in western countries changed throughout history, and things like the French revolution transformed it into the husk it is today.

While not having a force as major of a religion drive society is great for the individual, it also exposes society to a void that is not easy to fill, and in the end people turn to different ideologies to find a meaning to their lives. Fascism and Communism as arose in the 20th century are not that different from any major religion. It also shows why Islam is a problem in current western Europe: people try to take it as if it were another brand of Catholicism, when in actuality it has a far more political and ideological nature.

When I asked you whether religion was a social thing there, I did because of a conversation I had with a Palestinian a long time ago. According to him, you had social pressure to be "something", and depending on what you were, you were expected to conform to that group's habits and so forth. Religion in the middle east is not as much about what you believe as it is about who and what you are, sadly.

Classy, roach.

>Kashmir used to be Buddhist in the BCs, then majority Hindu
How do you change from Buddhist to Hindu?
Don't you have to be born Hindu in order to be Hindu?

>Our ancestors converted
Why convert to Islam?

>I am an atheist, who has to be pray every now and then to keep up the facade
What would happen if people knew that you are an atheist?

>There are some vegetables grown for the entire year, but a lot are specific to the weather.
Doesn't ice harm them though?

>Pakistan is really, really unsafe
even in major cities?

>India's strategy in Kashmir has been remarkably similar to the British policies in India. They even call Kashmir the "crown of India" every now and then...
lel, that's ironic

POO

I
N

T
H
E

H
E
A
D

O
F

S
T
A
T
E

I've read one blogger who caught NK IPs several times. He wrote about NK. There was once proofed man from that wonder of a country on Sup Forums. He posted from the hotel.

Uncommon's the best I can do senpaitachi

>How do you change from Buddhist to Hindu?
There was some violence involved from what I can tell. History is murky the further back you go and of no relevance nowadays.

>Our ancestors converted
Wish I knew. To be fair, Kashmiris used to be mostly Sufis. However, that is changing quick.

>What would happen if people knew that you are an atheist?
Well... a lot could happen. People already know I am not a religious person and that doesn't bother most people, but declaring my atheism outright can be quite bad, I guess.

>Doesn't ice harm them though?
Yes. Srinagar gets very little snowfall relatively. Like a few days.

>even in major cities?
Oh yeah. A lot of suicide bombings take place in the major cities.

>declaring my atheism outright can be quite bad, I guess.
I kinda understand the logic there, honestly. I mean, an atheist who still goes through the motions of the social aspects of their alleged faith is demonstrating that they respect how everybody else has strong beliefs and that they don't want to be rude. It's like someone who isn't vegetarian providing some tofu burgers or the like at a party. It's accommodating, and it makes people more inclined to accommodate your own beliefs, or lack thereof.

If you go and announce it, though, you're kinda going out if your way to say "Hey, everybody! You know that thing you believe? It's shit, and you're shit for doing it!" Making a big deal out of it just makes people get defensive, and then they get pissed, and then people start with the car bombings and beheadings and forced conversions and all that other shit.

Even here most people are only nominally religious (the "Christmas and Easter" churchgoers), functionally atheist, but the people who actually identify as atheists tend to be fedora-wearing shitheads about it who never miss an opportunity to talk at length about how the world would be so much better if the church had never existed. Bunch of pricks.

How many NFLfags do you know?

We've had a couple of people staying in hotels come here.

We've had an actual North Korean gov official stumble into here. Or at least he was talking to South Koreans using North Korean dialect and words or something like that. I wish I would have saved that post.

Is it true that there are no birds on Guam. And what about the giant insects and killer snakes?

>Malta
>Uncommon
Literally seen Malta once in my 4 years here.

rare flag here

Omg
RARE
A
R
E

Coup?

>mfw almost common
getting there lads

Good day friends I just thought i'd check in.

Looks like feces that came from a very sick man

wtf is this shit?

Very spot on, except for the Malvinas that should be a lot higher.

you both rare for /lat/
still waiting for surinam and guyana

Hello friends

HEY YOU
WHAT DO YOU GET
WHEN YOU MIX
FAME AND FORTUNE
VIRILE HUNKS AND UNBOUNDED LUCK
WHAT DO YOU GET HUN
YOU
GET
FUNLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

HOLY FUCKING RARE
proxy but still R A R E
A
R
E

Not that rare I think, probably posts in /carib/ or something.

It's raining!!

Malta shitposts constantly, I see it almost everyday.

WHAT THE FUCK IS "FAMFAMFAM"???

The flag of the cunts that developed the flags.

Thanks m8 also what's "Vaporwave Bhutan"??

It's a "vapor" flag, like pokemons have shinies.

salam

RARE
A
R
E

>Wakawaka

pretty cool desu

Suriname and Guyana are more /carib/ than /lat/ desu, that'd be where they'd post.

COUP IN THE LOO
O
U
P

IN

THE

LOO

>tfw not even on the chart

JESUS CHRIST

UNDESPUTED WINNER

FUCKING RARE

>even after all this time on Sup Forums, you're still discovering new countries you've never heard of before

Well yeah, the New Islamic Caliphate of France only became a country, what, last year right? The chart is probably outdated

>tfw that was saint barthelemy and not france

i accept all the bantz i rightfully deserve

>proxy
>rare
hownu.ru

interesting site