>Left
European teeth

>Right
American teeth

Why are American teeth so white?

Because being fugly fatbodies makes us more conscious about our hygiene

Americans are genetic gods.

It doesn't mean they're healthy.

They've gone crazy with this teeth bleaching stuff. Most of it damages your teeth if you use it all the time too.

/thread

supposedly whiter/neater teeth = better first impression

and the thing about dental health

It's hasn't much to do with hygiene, but what kind of toothpaste you use. I'd guess "bleached" teeth are the norm in US. I don't say it's unnatural, because "natural" teeth are, well, yellow or brown.

Americanos have white teeth because they don't have any enamel

that's not a good thing

It's true.
My brother had the yellow teeth and barely brushed, I had naturally white teeth and tried to take care of them. By 20 he had one cavity, I had already had like 9 root canals and various fillings.

Copious amounts of fluoride in tap water.

They're being jewed as usual. Remember goys, foreskins are bad aswell

>tfw my teeth are LITERALLY the most yellow color on the scale on the back of the toothpaste tube

"Only angry dogs and happy Americans show their teeth."

This is my problem too. I brush 2-3 times a day but still have to visit the dentist a lot

>tfw I just realized that teeth genetics are everything

Parents have shit teeth so.. Already many fillings and young. Fuck my life. I don't even like soda and other sugary things.

Teeth whitening. Looks cool, but unnatural, since normal human teeth are slightly yellowish.

stop smoking

Right look unnatural like their penises.

>have yelowish teeth
>brush once a day some days I forget
>eat tons of sweets drink every day a bottle of coke
>never had anything with the teeth
>am already 26

Feels ancient Herrenmensch from forrest 2bh

Yeah but dogs can't clap.
American supremacy marches on.

You became immunized a bit like Gypsies are immunized against illness due to years to never showering.

Actually 30% of gypsis die while birth and only a few of them get older than 50.

t. Ancient Herrenmemsch from the forest that makes french wankers jealous

Yes but they have never the common illnesses like caught a cold.

They die from such illnesses tho.

Same but I'm 20 and my teeth have a normal color.

I smoke, drink coffee, drink red wine, and dip tobacco.

Brush and floss twice a day, get them whitened twice a year. perfectly white teeth.

Because America is the greatest nation of the universe, did you know that they went on the MOON, they already own a giant country, and they went even further, on the FUCKING MOON !!

How can one country be so great that after they've fullfilled all they could do to be great, they now turn their teeth so white that you could use them as a mirror ? Truly a mark of the greatest country on earth, bravo America.

USA USA USA

Americans love cum paste

>Why are American teeth so white?
They get more use

ahaha you're so funny what a banter, holy cow do americans ever recover?

>Brushing your teeth with the fluoride jew

Never had any teeth problem since I moved onto non fluoride green tea based toothbrush.

how was he able to impregnate that thing?

She ate his cum

bleaching/dentures

I'm seriously unable to perceive morbid obesity as something to laugh about. It's an addiction like alcoholism, and can completely cripple the individual. That shit is sad, and the worst part is that their government doesn't even bother promoting healthier lifestyles and ways to improve their self-esteem, instead, the vile fucks normalize that disease like it's perfectly okay. I can't imagine what those families go through.

She probably wasnt as fat before they marries/had kids.

Because americans frequently drink bleach

Because it's a 10/10 in the USA

Have yellow teeth but no real dental problems.

Because they pay thousands of dollars to have them professionally whitened because they are fake/shallow.

Teeth position is important because of pressure and friction distribution, also saliva production and other factors.

I feel hurt for the sofa.

Brush every single night before going to bed and floss every single time before going outside and I'm literally me on the left

I literally lost many of my teeth through drinking Coke and grinding them in my sleep. Feels bad man. Look after your teeth.

Fluoride in the water strengthens enamel but also makes it yellow.

That used to be me. Then I fell out of the habit of brushing and basically stopped for a couple years. Never felt anything out of the ordinary, never got a toothache, went to the dentist feeling perfectly fine and found I had eight cavities.

They filled them all in a single sitting.

NEVER. AGAIN. Now twice a day every day floss after every meal and mouthwash in the morning.

this. "fat acceptance" is cancer. "Weight has no relationship to health" is legitimately a buzzphrase amongst the PC types in the US these days.

t. American on holiday

Sanding toothpaste makes teeth more white but fucks your teeth health, flouride causes teeth to be yellow but healthier

a lot of americans get their teeth bleached by their dentist
It honestly makes their teeth unnaturally white but because its so widespread and every celeb gets it done people think its normal now
starting to become more common in Europe now

I brush once a day and have not had a cavity, or even just a toothache ever.
Meanwhile my brother has more fillings than I care to remember and he brushes 3 times a day

Same here
Everytime I go to the dentist he is amazed how fucking good my teeth are, perfect health, perfect positioning. Every dentist told me that they're some if not the best teeth he has ever seen.
[spoiler]Too bad I can't say the same about the rest of my body ;_;[/spoiler]

Are they white or yellow?

show them

Can't spoiler on Sup Forums fugg :DDD

Kind of a light yellow

No camera

They're covered in semen from all the BBC they're sucking.

Not sure OP