JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_301_(Turkish_Penal_Code)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuggg they're going to jail for showing sultan as if he was fat :ddd

He can't be the leader for long, right? there must be limit like towo terms.

Ahahahhah enjoy your democratic decision.

ELECT

Your country is finished. I really believed that you are bros, but you are just bunch of brown pussies who accept this authoritarian putin-like faggot. He scares you and that's pathetic.

There is gonna be a happening tommorow in Turkey, screen cap this

He can't be elected as a prime minister anymore but he can be elected as a president again which gives him about 4 more years after his first service as president finishes.
Erdoğan will bring back the Ottoman Empire and will shit on your sissy country

well shilled çomar

Teşekkür ederim ekşici kardeş

eksiye don

oh, I have to apologize my Russian friends, putin has never sent to prison thousands of people in a one day. enjoy his cock

Our sultan doesn't jail his supporters , he calls them to streets to take out the opposition
Your loved ones will enjoy my cock

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

t.erdoshill

T.ekşi sözlük writer who loves watching his wife fuck with kurdish bulls

how are we pussies exactly? although i hate comars they are not afraid of anything. 160 civilians died in a night yet they didn't retreat and defended their beloved sultan against gulenists terrorists.

The price of democracy.

I'd understand if people said nothing as he purged the military, but how are people not freaking out after he went after the judiciary and teachers? Is Turkey that bydlo they don't even care?

muh gülen

We don't really give a fuck about the loss of Gulenist teachers. Also , Erdoğan is replacing the army with the Nationalist Commanders that Gülen jailed with Balyoz and Ergenekon

95% of country hates gulenists.

>the one turk ITT boasting the fact that his country is going to be just another third world shithole in 10 years from now

never reply to erdoshills.

Says the country that got fked on day 1 of WW2

Biji Kurdistan :^)

my man, speak up brother

A person who publicly denigrates the Turkish Nation, the State of the Turkish Republic or the Grand Assembly of Turkey and the judicial institutions of the State shall be punishable by imprisonment from 6 months to 2 years.
A person who publicly denigrates the military and police organizations of the State will too receive the same punishment.
Expressions of thought intended to criticize shall not constitute a crime.
The prosecution under this article will require the approval of the Minister of Justice.
Before amendments were made to Article 301 on April 30, 2008, the article stated the following:[8][9]

A person who publicly denigrates Turkishness, the Republic or the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, shall be punishable by imprisonment of between six months and three years.
A person who publicly denigrates the Government of the Republic of Turkey, the judicial institutions of the State, the military or security organizations shall be punishable by imprisonment of between six months and two years.
In cases where denigration of Turkishness is committed by a Turkish citizen in another country the punishment shall be increased by one third.
Expressions of thought intended to criticize shall not constitute a crime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_301_(Turkish_Penal_Code)

>ultra rare pokemon
>encountered at 81 CP

might as well throw it in the trash

This """Coup""" is Erdogan's Reichstag fire

how the fuck are we supposed to do anything? any big demonstration and there is sure to be a suicide bomb

>how do we fight for our country
>people might die

I dont get it...why have a president AND a prime minster. didnt putin do the exact same thing

From Authocracy to Dictatorship. intredanstin

Why is he such a cuck to apologize to Poo-tin?

One is the head of the parlaiment and the other of the army and shit if I'm not mistaken.