Japanese """"""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""

>japanese """"""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""
Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/remnant/nankingm.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
tripadvisor.jp/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g32815-d1533909-i41314208-Holiday_Inn_Oceanside_Camp_Pendleton_Area-Oceanside_California.html
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/馬賊
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you've ever seen some of those Japanese movies they are obsessed with super gory violence and killing each other in really fucked up ways. I forget the name of the movie but it was a bunch of school kids left on an island. Death Note is another example, although it's a cartoon.

Implying there is a major nation that never did something like this.

middle pic is fake right?

Don't forget that they created anime.

Can someone just nuke them... Again?

It's Battle Royale, my friend.
Try watching the Suicide club you'll enjoy it.

It's from an old movie if my guess is right.

I don't know sure,
but I find it too clear for a photo during the war.

when will the Japanese atone for their sins against the Korean people?

Commie propaganda

>Russian """"""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""

all*

fixed
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/remnant/nankingm.htm

Most of these pics are from chink propaganda movies. They're not real.

Kek
Stay delusional my Japanese nazi friend

fake
russian soldiers didnt wear shorts

>comparing caricature to real war footage
You tried monkeybro

I hope you be shot dead in Munich, man.

Noice

I like to read this Japanese revisionism

The Russian mass rapes in Germany were way worse than anything the Japanese ever did in China. Over 2 million German women were raped: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

Do you hate Japan?

at least those raped women were still alive, look what they did in unit 731.

So raping is worse then bayonetting infants in front of their mothers?

What's your opinion on unit 631? ;-)

We dindu nuffin.

t. Alberto "Sud Brazil is Germanic!" Barbosa Jr

This
90% of people watching anime, here, in Russia are retarded and antisocial freaks. I mean, there are good cartoons, but there is a whole culture, bult around this anime

The sin is recognized only if a man injured the other human

taht pic is fake

Why are chinks and japs soulless? Why didn't great Allah (pbuh) didn't give them any?

>The majority of the assaults were committed in the Soviet occupation zone; estimates of the numbers of German women raped by Soviet soldiers have ranged up to 2 million.[8][9][10][11][12] According to historian William Hitchcock, in many cases women were the victims of repeated rapes, some as many as 60 to 70 times.[13] At least 100,000 women are believed to have been raped in Berlin, based on surging abortion rates in the following months and contemporary hospital reports,[10] with an estimated 10,000 women dying in the aftermath.[14] Female deaths in connection with the rapes in Germany, overall, are estimated at 240,000

>However, most rapes did not result in pregnancies, and many pregnancies did not result in the victims giving birth. Abortions were the preferred choice of rape victims, and many died as a consequence of internal injuries after being brutally violated, untreated sexually transmitted diseases due to a lack of medicine, badly performed abortions, and suicides, particularly for traumatized victims who had been raped many times. In addition, many children died in postwar Germany as a result of widespread starvation, scarce supplies, and diseases such as typhus and diphtheria. The infant mortality in Berlin reached up to 90 per cent.

Russians are savages. End of history. You can't accuse the Japanese of doing anything. You're way worse.

I deeply apologize for doubling Korean population during Japan's annexation while less than 1percent of native Americans survived since European settled in America!

change in Korean population
1906 (annexation began) 9.8 million
1944 (just before the end of annex.) 25.1 million

hey this women is actually german from czechia

czechs were only brave towards german civilians when germany actually lost war

Germans killed 20 million civilians, so that was a justice.
Besides, raping in Red Army was forbiden. Soviets wanted to build a new society and oficially noone blamed Germans. But what do you do, when your relatives were killed by Nazis? You seek revenge.

Looks to me like a bunch of shitty countries arguing over who was shittier than the rest.

At least that's what I'm seeing

Let's wipe out barbarian Turks!

"Turk charged with murder, rape of Japanese women"

ISTANBUL —

A Turkish court has charged a man with murder and rape over an attack on two Japanese women that killed one and badly wounded another, the Hurriyet newspaper said Thursday.

The court in the central city of Nevsehir charged Fatih Uyar, 24, with stabbing tourist Mai Kurihara to death and sexually assaulting her dead body.

He was also charged with sexual assault and attempted murder in the case of her travel companion, Hoshie Teramatsu, according to a statement from the prosecutor cited by Hurriyet.

>over 2 million
Yeah, over 2 billion brainwashed retard

>justifiying barbaric inhuman acts because "nazis kills people and shieeet"

fuck you, slav scum, you were worst than nazis so far...

> have ranged up to 2 million

I remember this "research" based on 12 raped women.

fucking br poster, don't compare a soldier raping a woman with scientists dissecting alive kids

t. fascist spain

>unit 631
tripadvisor.jp/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g32815-d1533909-i41314208-Holiday_Inn_Oceanside_Camp_Pendleton_Area-Oceanside_California.html

Best sea side hotel in this planet

>you were worst than nazis so far...
What did he mean by this?

>two wrongs make a right

Yeah, that's subhuman Russian thinking right there.

"Rape of Nanking" was small time compared to this:

>Antony Beevor describes it as the "greatest phenomenon of mass rape in history", and has concluded that at least 1.4 million women were raped in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia alone.[16] According to Natalya Gesse, Russian soldiers raped German females from eight to eighty years old. Russian women were not spared either.[17][18][19] When General Tsygankov, head of the political department of the First Ukrainian Front, reported to Moscow the mass rape of Soviet women deported to East Germany for forced labour, he recommended that the Soviet women be prevented from describing their ordeal on their return to Russia.

Japanese cartoons make me retarded sociopath without friends and gf. I hate it but I love it.

well, I think it has been totally meaningless to seriously discuss the unit,
every time seeing critical foreigner show their ignorance of even the unit name like you

but your cunt is the 2nd shittiest genocide cunt in the world (number 1 is China who killed 75M civilians)
remember that the US killed 20M civilians since WW2 through direct military actions and US sponsored proxy wars

So this is how Poland has come to existence.

Japs are idiots, they started unit 731 because they thought westerners were doing the same kek.

>Antony Beevor
LOL ARE U SERIOUS
this dumbfuck found picrelated and 32 babies turned out to be 2 million raped women.
2 million is a completely fiction number, based on one fucking piece of paper and statistical approach

I don't want you to explain wtf is wrong with this number, but try to search some decent material

Really makes me think

at that time, even European didn't know sure what actually happened in KZ.

That's why you had to ban his books, right?

>In 2015 Beevor's books were banned in some Russian schools and colleges.

> whataboutism

The picture in right upper is a postcards of 馬賊 thief's head in China.
Chinese killed the Chinese thief. And they sold the photograph as postcards.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/馬賊

Sorry, I didn't see your post until now. How is raping a woman who often dies in the process due to internal bleeding and other stuff any different from that? The suffering is just as bad or perhaps even worse. And Russian soldiers raped kids as well.

There is evidence of that happening by the way:

>Hannelore Kohl, the wife of former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl, had been gang-raped at age 12 by Soviet soldiers in May 1945, according to her biographer. As a consequence, she sustained a serious lifelong back injury after being thrown out of a first-floor window. She had been suffering long and serious illnesses that experts thought of as the consequence of childhood trauma. Hannelore committed suicide in 2001.

Nip scientists deliberately developed various ways of murdering and torturing people, like freezing/boiling them to death, infecting with plague, transfused animal blood etc, only a retarded favela nigger weebshit like you would think it's less violent than rape.

>rape is worse than vivisection, starvation and chemical/biological weapons experiments
fuck off tumblr

The casualities of unit 731 were just 3000 compared to 240,000 women that died during the mass rapes, not counting the ones that committed suicide later due to trauma related to it like Hannelore Kohl.

>Over 3,000 from inside experiments and tens of thousands from field experiments
You left out tens of thousands

>i-it's worse because it's more

>Le liberator blames Japan.

>field experiments

But what does that mean? Wasn't it just the chemical and biological weapons being used in war? "Inside experiments" means inside the unit itself.

t. william takamoto santos

>Unit 731 was divided into eight divisions
>Division 2: Research for biological weapons used in the field, in particular the production of devices to spread germs and parasites.

So which would you fit for removing kebabs now?
Have you decided?

That still does not give me a very clear picture. If they didn't use it on prisoners inside the unit itself, then it must've been on random Chinese villages, that could still be categorized as the weapons being used in the war.

Almost all photos demonstrating atrocities of WW2 Japan are fabrications.

> best beheading vs. worst beheading
comparison report
Japanese sword sharpen and smooth no pain
kebab sword dull and rusty painful

but it was forbidden to use kind of weapons on warfields

Nobody gave a shit about that: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian