Have you changed your mind on Czechia's view after you came to Sup Forums and talked with Czech posters...

Have you changed your mind on Czechia's view after you came to Sup Forums and talked with Czech posters? How did it change like?

before Sup Forums I had a vague idea of the Czech Republic, now I know they're proud members of the butthurt belt

didnt change at all
i treat Czechia as a calmer part of Poland or more widely speaking V4

I found out that they aren't as poor as they were in the 90s.

I retained my widespread Slovenian belief that Czechs are more traditional, right-wing and pro-capitalist than us, and I'm not sure about the part where Czechs are supposed not to know how to dress and behave themselves (called 'being Czech' in these parts).

if czechs are more right wing than you it means your country is liberal shithole

why are your flags and names so similair
REEEEEEEEEEE

We've had right-wing governments for only 5 years out of our 25 year long period of independence so far, so I'd say we're more liberal than any other Eastern European country, yeah.

cause we are last true slavs

I liked them when I went there, the ones here seem cool. So the same.
>I found out that they aren't as poor as they were in the 90s.
I went there in 1991, things were so cheap it was great, nice hotels for a few dollars, and beer for little more than pennies.

Before coming to Sup Forums I didn't know they are still butthurt because of us. I always thought half a century of communism gave them something else to complain about.

you are wrong, everyone who speaks a slavic language is 100% slav

t. Lech the german cocksucker

what?

My view on Czechs didn't change. They're cool.

I thought they were just another switzerland/austria tier central euro cunt
less so after coming on here

polaks are neonazis killing ashkenazi jews

This.

are you fucking dumb?

You elect fascists and deny crimes against jews

I don't have any real life experience with Czech people. Wish they'd stop selling brick weed and shitty meth.

give me sources

cuck

shitposter
or autist

We must spread degeneracy in Germany to erase your pseudo race from this world.

Stupid polak even USA your master said that oyu are facsists and lack democracy and you try to rename camps where you killed jews

go kill yourself okay?

you kys stupid naziboo

The problem is your meth sucks

Last time we went to Eger and hit some lines we were barely up for a day

meth heads are literally human trash kys

I'm not a meth head though
Literally only ever did it twice and it sucks

>twice
kys, once is too much, its literally worst drug there is, only for lowlifes

this

t. actual nazi collaborator
on the off chance you're trying to bait: bait is supposed to cause anger, not cringe

haha slovakia nazi collaborator? we had REVOLUTION against nazis when you burned jews