If you don't have a military haircut you are literally a retard

If you don't have a military haircut you are literally a retard.

also, what's the most comon male haircut in your cunt?

undercut

Normal people werar normal hair. Working class can have either normal or short hair because many have ties with the criminal world. Caucasians look like Beatles.

either its the Hitlerjugend
or the fucking Ragnar Lodbrok haircut

Military haircut looks like Shit

you look like shit m8.

Hitlerjugend can pass if you don't have a curly hair ofc. this second one is faggot shit.

Meh idk about the most common haircut but I like my hair shortish on the sides and long on the top.

Who /shaggy/ here?

literally homosexuals

>or the fucking Ragnar Lodbrok haircut
also known as the bald head

If you're a Slav maybe. I am Celto-Germanic and just like my ancestors of royal blood, I let my hair grow, my luscious aryan blond locks of prime quality, nothing like thin Slavhair.

wasn't me

if you are not a Shogun Rua, we have nothing to talk about.

That's shopped right?

A literal 1/10

Your ancestors were not atustic Sup Forums posters , don't you ever forget that

Russians had long hair through history much longer than westerners. In fact, force germanising of nobility by Peter I included short western cuts. You're mistaken.

This

Both manly and cute. In other words perfect.

R o n a l d o
o
n
a
l
d
o

Woh I wish I could be that stylish

Mmm that haircut makes me so wet.

you watched the first two seasons right?

Shaved head master race.
Military cut is either a faggot afraid to commit to baldness or a faggot who thinks hes a hot shit operator.

wtf

I'm not mistaken, look at Charlemagne's portrait. In late antiquity and the early middle ages the Franks of royal blood were not allowed to cut their hair short.

I can feel the strength of Clovis, Martel and Charlemagne flowing through my hair, Chorbati peasant.

r8

>tfw my sideburns grow faster than the rest of the hair I have on my head

He's mad because his backwards country won't let him grow his hair out.

Heh

>long curly hair
>neckbeard
>fat
Tell me why I should change my hairstyle, there is no reason.

Curly hair is disgusting.

I have ling hair.
Fight me

Spurdo/10

You are objectively wrong.

>buzz cut that has grown 10 cm untrimmed
>badly trimmed beard

I look like a hobo desu

>mfw people actually think buzz cut is a legitimate civillian haircut
>mfw can't see an end to this suffering
>mfw until when

>Working class can have either normal or short hair because many have ties with the criminal world.

All Balkanites are working class or criminals desu. Everywhere from Croatia to Bulgaria they wear nothing but buzzcuts.

I come from the same city as he does, actually live close to the place where he used to train.

does that count

>slovenia
>not balkan

normie haircut for people that have shitty hair
favela-tier

Curitiba seems like a nice place, and acording to Sup Forums memes it's not a shitholoe cause it's located in the southern Brazil. would like to visit 2bh

>not just skulking in and stuttering "sh-shorter please"

Usually turns out okay.

>he fell to the south meme
lmao

We don't dress in tracksuits or wear our hair short, komšu.

hahahahhahaha please stop

>Curitiba seems like a nice place

for brazilian standards, yeah.

I regret not going Croatia when I visited Europe, I've heard it's cheap and got quite some stunning places to see.

Do you consider sweatpants like in the pic and some simple sporty t-shirt a 'tracksuit'? Just curious.

yes you do
just becuse you are long hair metalhead and bosnias bullied you for that doesnt mean every slovenian is like you

Pic

Full tracksuit like in is basically the national dress of Bosnians and Serbs in Slovenia. But no, we don't even wear sweatpants in public cause it looks ugly.

>we

you are not we you fucking moron, i've been to Ljubljana countless times on various concersts and shit, and slovenians looks like croatians, same shit. go somewhere else talk that muh central european bullshit please, couse you can't fool croatians because we know who you are.

Of course you saw tracksuits if you attended nothing but Jelena Karleuša or D&B concerts. But those are specific subcultures and not the norm like in your eyalet.

HEJ, i walked the streets of Ljubljana and Maribor and saw actual fucking people, are you retarded? Or you say that only people from subcultures are walking down the streets in Slovenia? hahahahahaha , stop embarrassing yourself cause you don't know what are you even talking about.

>Historically, the undercut has been associated with poverty and inability to afford a barber competent enough to blend in the sides.

>lived in Ljubljana all my life
>socialized here throughout my teens and 20s
>don't know what I'm talking about

Too much raki, burazore?

Once upon a time Jews werent gassed in Germany and so what?However, reallity now is different.

>biker sweatpant
literally why
yeah that's gonna protect you on a bike

And what are you trying to say ? You guys wear clothes like people from Austria or what? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT hahahahahahaha

Unless you're a chav or a homeless person you have no reason to have an undercut

I unironically had that haircut with an adidas tracksuit, not even slav.

Where I live like 30% of the young male population has long hair and probably 96% of the female.

it's pretty based desu, I have a early Jack White style haircut

t. Undiagnosed Autiste

Why is the idea that it's normal in some countries for people to wear pants, shirts and occasionally jackets so hard for you to grasp?

oh fug thought it was the back of the head of someone.

The only people I see with that hairstyle are Turks, Slavs, and Austrians pretending to be Turks or Slavs. All of them subhuman trash, obviously.

This haircut is the best. Fuck military haircuts and fuck shaved heads, people with long hair should be gassed.

What about the opposite of that haircut?

Oh i got it, only in Slovenija people wear pants shirts and jackets, and we Croats and Serbs wear ONLY tracksuits, yeah, it's only logical, sorry Andrej.

>Mongols cant into banter

>people with long hair should be gassed.
try me

>tfw comfy long hair
>tfw 32 years old and no sign of balding

Is that what you thought it was? It was merely a statement of fact.

>tfw cant have long hair because it looks shit once it reaches certain length
what do? i really wanna have them and i have to go to the barber one 2 months

This haircut called crewcut is the best.
Military haircut is a short buzzed crew cut.
Basically hair on top is shorter than 1 inch usually with sides short and blended with the top.

try some grapeseed oil to add more volume if that is your problem

Mohawk

Most people in Southern Ca have longish mop hair or sideparts. Man buns are starting to prop up.

actually its the opposite, my hair has too much volume
i dont wanna look like chewbacca

and also thin? then try it, any non-oxidising oil will also do, like baby oil, but grapeseed oil is a specialty hair product. You put some drops of oil in your hand, not too much, and streak it over your hair. It shold fall better.

Or simply as the coiffeur to thin it out a bit

thanks, will do

You sound like a total faggot or a woman fussing over your hair in such a way. Just shave it.

hes just helping me

I don't understand the purpose of that forehead hair

Totally confirmed.

its for being fabulous, no other reason

I bet you don't understand anything

You're obese.

Man what was up with this. They were everywhere last year, now people have normal hair again. It started at the same time with manbuns, I guess they wanted a bun too but couldn't be bothered to grow their hair out so they just tied up their overgrown hitler ananas

who /shithaircut/ here

semi rare

Fat is the new fashion.

immigrant tier

this one

or this one.

also tight jeans and very very gay shoes.

who /afro/ here?
pic[spoiler]k[/spoiler] related

this sometimes too.

European males, everyone.

>"I have a haircut"