Why is my country so racist?

Why is my country so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7REQmLh0VOM
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/12/01/u-s-marine-convicted-of-killing-filipino-transgender-woman/
instagram.com/playboythailand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't be racist if you're black, moron.

>asi*n
>racist

All Asian countries are like that especially Thailand the Philippines.

>Seoul Secret
>Thai brand

I don't get it

Please don't reply to my threads, subhuman.

>still named after a foreign king
>too many languages (all them shitty)
>no original culture to speak of
>weakest military in the world
>can't endure a typhoon without losing thousands
>can't recover from a typhoon even years after it hits
>literally the most dangerous place on earth for journalists (CNN and BBC both report on the Philippines using correspondents based in Bangkok)
>Catholicism (lol)
>most mongrel genetics on earth
>can't rescue hostages without killing them
>getting curbstomped by China
>humps America's leg to this day even after Uncle Sam genocided and colonized their inferior ass from 19th to 20th century
>accent sounds like bastardized island spic
>Muslims everywhere beheading people
>country of MONKEYS AND TRANNIES THAT GET CHOKED OUT AND DROWNED IN TOILETS BY US MARINES

Are you the only Thai guy in Sup Forums? Its easy to recognise you lad. Why dont thai use Sup Forums more?

Why don't these same people ever complain about tanning cream?

I was assigned as the Kingdom's official representative to this board.

If you see any other Thais, they're in violation of Section 112 of the Thai Criminal Code.

So are light skinned Asians racist against more dark skinned ones?

>skin-whitening pill
wtf

>thai accusing other countries of having too many trannies

That's it, I've seen it all.

If you need me I'll be in the kitchen braiding a rope for me to hang myself with.

we have something similar

youtube.com/watch?v=7REQmLh0VOM

Meanwhile in Argentina..

>country of MONKEYS AND TRANNIES
>a Thai said this

Pale skin is seen as a femenine feature pretty much everywhere.

Kek

Don't asians have this mentality that light skin is of high class and brown being poor?

Sorry but your pet mudblood bastard children don't hold a candle to Thailand's legacy.

We also have more Chinese blood than any country outside China.

Flips are just savage island monkeys.

And you'll never see this happening in Thailand:

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/12/01/u-s-marine-convicted-of-killing-filipino-transgender-woman/

Thais are the blessed children of the Chakri Dynasty and the immortal sires of the Sukhothai Kingdom that ruled over Greater Siam - the first and only power to conquer the entire Indochina Peninsula atop the ruins of the fallen Khmer Empire.

Thai trannies are like anime nerds in Japan, it's a small subculture in Japan that's overrepresented in the minds of foreigners unlike Western Europe where trannies are part of the mainstream culture.

Oh, I didn't have anything to say about comparing Filipinas to Thailand, I'm just pointing out the irony of calling them out on things you are known for.

Is there a social stigma against feet in Thailand?
Like every cute Asian girl I check out on Instagram is gonna have some picture of her feet in sandals, or new pedicure, or whatever.
But Thais?
Fuck they barely even make their feet visible when they're wearing sandals.
Always cutting off at the ankle or some shit.

Why is that?

You all look the same.

Aaawwww I got hit by a social media backlash. Send an ambulance.

I don't think it is. I think it's americans forcing our racial paradigms on the rest of the world. It's fucking dumb.

Thai people are the shittiest, slimiest most back stabbing people in the world. Fuck you shitskinned jungle monkeys, you will never be 'white.'. You will always be scheming little dumb jungle monkeys.

America really exports the feeling of oppression to blacks and feminists across the world.
A lot of blacks here project American problems on us.

Like two months ago there was no such thing as racial profiling here. And now suddenly all blacks here complain about being racially profiled.

No. Flips are literal monkeys. Thais are beautiful.

>subhuman house flip posting from his master's lair

Cute.

On tv there was just an ad that little girls shouldn't keep themselves from doing stuff when society tells them girls can't do it.

I never heard of such bullshit in my life. But it's the latest trend in American feminism.

Skin whitening creams are shitty though.

like pale skin = racism ?? :d

Funny how, in white countries, white skin is demonized, leftists actively enourage the extinction of naturally white skin, etc. And yet in many non-white parts of the world (especially East Asia and Latin America) white skin is highly valued and is something to be strived for.

Calm down Jayden, before your arteries that are covered in grease pumping blood that is so sugary it'd give Dracula diabetes, burst.

This Thai guy is too nice,The nice point is he dislike Pinoys that confirmed today.

answer this

He's a retard. Orientals always had a preference for light skin

I don't know about the Black and feminist thing. The Dutch males always came off feminine in my opinion.

There's a few I think was a Brit who lived in Thailand, a Thai in Nipland, and another thai who has a gf/gundam mech figures

White skin on women is beautiful and pale skin is always ugly. I don't know if there is a difference between the meaning of these two words in english.

Burmese and Cambodians are God-tier SEAN countries.

Vietnam and Thailand are shit-tier jungle rat and chink SEAN nationa

It must suck being a subhuman Burmese-Cambodian. Your countries are so shit you refuse to live there.

isn't Cambodia the country that sucks the most chink dick?

if so then it's shit-tier

I wonder how much she would charge for the little girl.

instagram.com/playboythailand

Why are all girls on Playboy Thailand so grotesquely ugly?
Is this really the mainstream definition of beauty in Thailand?

Your ladyboy hookers in Pattaya look better than them.

>We also have more Chinese blood than any country outside China
How is that a good thing? Stupid chink.

>Catholicism
Fight me, tranny.

This however is also true yes

>i love my country but i won't live there

Typical flip monkeys.

There's a difference.

>implying I'm a flip
Only a dumb mongoloid would think only a flip would find his chink heritage disgusting.

Sure thing island chimp.

Want a banana?

>that is supposed to offend us
no thanks idol worshipping pagan satanists.

>Cherrypicking this hard

How do I get me a bleached Thai wife?

>all that diaspora going HAM itt

lol
better answer my questions lads

anglicans don't count
you might as well be catholic

And its really fucks up how it effects people worldwide and the lengths people will go to.

>seoul secret
>thai brand

are thais koreaboos?

>pr*testant calling others pagans
HAHAHAHAH WEW XDDDD

>Getting cucked by the papal jew

Isn't skin whitening a common thing in korea and japan?

>Said the jew loving muslim adorating satanists