Sweden is a moral super power. An island of humanitarian and environmental values in an ocean of today's nihilism...

Sweden is a moral super power. An island of humanitarian and environmental values in an ocean of today's nihilism, ignorance and populism. Sweden is ready to pay the price for upstanding principles such as human rights. Sweden takes its moral responsibility.

The rest of you will be ashamed when your grandchildren ask you why you voted to build walls, close the gates, go blind and lazy, and leave people to die and suffer and to see the environment collapse. Swedes, at least, will be able to say they did what they could. Not even trolling.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MORALITY, HUH?
Special shout out to you """"""christian"""""""" countries. You're hypocrites to add to it. Jesus wouldn't have liked your lack of moral action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tFsgo7S8n4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please let me fuck you in the arse

fpbp

You're a nation of faggots

It's not funny after the 1786th time, I don't know if you're aware of this.

What is supposed to be funny?

italy

Is sweden still the rape capital of europe or has the recent enrichment of Germany snagged that ever so coveted prize?

AYO HOL UP
SO YOUSAYIN I CAN GET ALL THE WHITE GILS I WANT

Sweden 14, Norway 1 ;)

HDI =/= Human rights index, moral index, environmental index
Keep pumping that oil ^:)

May I go study there for free?

No not anymore
EU only

You're right. That way we can help the environment and be morally superior! :)

>buying your way out of moral responsibility
NO
You can't buy your way out of your sins whale-killer

I doubt you'll be able to communicate with your grandchildren if you don't start learning Arabic soon.

Do you honestly think we're evil? Is it impossible that we just did out of kindness?

not op but currently learning arabic desu

More like lawful neutral. We're the moral superior anyways.
1) No oil
2) No killing children on islands
3) No killing whales
4) No tolerance for governmental racism
5) No ego-centric meme authors

>The rest of you will be ashamed when your grandchildren
We will have grandchildren, unlike ethnic Swedes.

Well, shit. We thought nobody would figure out our evilness. But look... Here's you. It's true. We're the new jews. ;-) Here's a gold medal bud.

>no ego centric meme authors

WTF I love Sweden now

>Third world country by 2030

Thank god we're not a humanitarian superpower.

ROFLMAO are you serious? I hope you're being ironic.
Turning your country into a third world shithole to help violent subhumans is a very noble thing to do though Sweden, good for you :3

I have been to both Sweden and Finland recently. Trust me, Helsinki is like blacked.com. Never seen so many interracial couples.

>hating Sweden

I've been to Helsinki (was there exactly one year ago) and I think you're bullshitting. It's one of the whitest capitals in Western Europe.

You try and hide it with that cute-ass derpy accent but we know better

Like 80% of our foreigner population is in Helsinki so that's to be expected. Mostly all of them end up there within 5 years of arriving here.

I'm happy you've seen the light

Soon you'll only see the brown

Sweden is just the biggest puppet of jews right after USA.
youtube.com/watch?v=2tFsgo7S8n4

>leave people to die and suffer and to see the environment collapse
>leave people to die and suffer and to see the state collapse

You are totally enslaved by cultural marxists and you know it. You are just too cuck and sterilized to fight it so you try turn it into moral superiority. Stupid goyim. Chocolate brown viking warriors.

You don't deserve the cross on your flags if you're going to be so anti-christian values.

cuck olympics

>wahhh i'm an edgy teenager i care about nothing Nietzsche is my god, but god is dead LMAO imma just smoke weed and care about nothing while the world goes up in flames because #yolo xD, i'm like the joker from batman - intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor lmao, gore doesn't even affect me MOOOOM GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU CUNT lol we r legion, just in it for the lulz :) Sup Forums secret tree house

>getting this triggered
I thought cucks were proud of how their impotence?

>human rights
So where are your 2 million refugees? Oh right, you closed off your borders. Heartless cunts. You fucking fascists didn't even fase out nuclear energy.

There's two kind of christian values:

1. The original european christendom, the crusader spirit, defending the christendom against heretic invaders

2. Modern sterilized cuck-church in secular society desperately adopting marxist values in order to hold on to its members

Anders Breivik represents the first, you represent the second. If Norway made Breivik their king they would totally deserve the cross in their flag. You don't even deserve a flag because you're completely occupied.

>Sweden is a moral superpower

Hahaaa not anymore! We're the humanitarian superpower now!

delet this

Agreed. Too bad your morality and human decency are getting taken advantage of so hard. I hope you don't lose it in the current refugee crisis. That really would be a shame, and a genuine loss for the world.