Tell me more about White/filipino girls

Tell me more about White/filipino girls

I have seen quite many and the mother of the mongrel usually looks like an Ugly troll flip and the father is your typical Pasty Old cunt. But for some unknown reason the child always looks 8/10 or above.

Should the Philippines be BLEACHED by the white rejects of White societies?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I may be a mongrel, but at least I'm not a fucktooth inbred

A-are you a qt girl???

Emily Grey has said that only one of her grandmothers was/is Japanese. She's not even Filipina.

BBC ENRICHMENT

(bbc stands for big Bruce cock in this case)

Rate my half flip friend.

seems that at least 1 has really great butt.

hottie

looks like a British slag

what will their children look like, Sup Forums?

She could put half this much make up tbdesu, for now 7/10 with good chance for 8.

Guy looks like regural Pole who works outdoor, so he's tanned. So their children may actually looks like proper polacks. That'd be quite funny

Leafyishere or whatever the fuck that guy is. That's what their kid will look like

Is this true?

>Guy looks like a regular Pole who works outdoor
>regular Pole
>looking like a Flip
Poland truly is the Philippines of Europe

>tfw you'll never have Keanu Reeves motorcycle buddy

Another picture of her

>She is only 20 and already got a Kid

>Leafyishere
google images gave me this,when I ask about Leafyishere, so I can't say anything rly

I feel so bad for that kelly girl
but how is she white supremacist?

wtf sweden!?

Na-ha, Mexico of Europe

That's probably even worse, but that's not the point

He's half Swedish half Chink iirc.

If they are girls they usually ends up normal and accepted by the society but asian/white guys usually turns into Elliot's.

Great chick, even if she wear make-up like Kabuto actress for some reason. If you are her friend, tell her to take it easy about it a little bit.

>but how is she white supremacist?
look at how much she swallowed that white stuff m8

She's obviously love anything that is white

guzman looks like a standard mexican.
What's the problem?

i just wonder i saw julien kang and victor tsoi's korean dads on internet but they were not even decent looking guys but how they got white wives?

Better pic

Considering our past (Swedish delude, hordes of Tatars.) that's actually pretty possible genotype of Pole

To be honest, how do you guys look like Asian at the first place? aren't you guys look very European with no Asiatic features like Fins or Hungarian

>"I prefer Asian women"

That's code for "I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin". Let's face it, the reason you go after asian girls is that you aim for the lowest hanging fruit.

In order for a woman to be hot, she needs a certain kind of facial structure. Asian women cannot have this facial structure, it is physically impossible, even with surgery. I'm not bullshitting you either, let me give an analysis for you on the attractive features and why asians are not attractive:

>deepset eyes and slightly protruding brow, asian girls have a flat brow and bulging eyes like a frog or lizard
>elegant shaped nose with nasal bridge that flopes out gently, asian noses are flat and roundish and suddenly jut out the face
>high cheekbones that are well defined and slope into a narrowish face, asian women have fat and chubby cheeks that look too round and blobby
>tall (at least 5'7), but petite stature, asian women are generally short and stubby
>well defined but feminine chin, asian women have tiny chins that look weak as hell

Sorry but asian women cannot compete with white women. Fat ugly white women sure, but actual good looking ones? Asians are outclassed.

now fuck me if I never met a Pole with this kind of face, Srsly, he could melt in easy.

Why does he look like a different person in every pic? Looks white in pic related.

Every, dunno 50 polan has some stuff like pretty slant eyes, tanned skin or other non-polish. You know, there was no wall nor stuff like that, people mated as they liked. On top of that war every 2 decades and rape-fest followed by baby boom with it.

It's common the more north you get in Europe.
It's a result of Eurasian Hunter Gatherer ancestors.

Nearest "base" of Yellow(ish) people were on Crimea (tatars) iirc. Mayby even closer.

I do not find the woman you posted attractive.

But white women are whores with thirst for cheating, marrying cucks who let them fuck niggers, and look 60 by age 27.

do you honestly live in a shit-hole in the middle of no where to believe this?

there's bigger facial feature variety among the different asian groups and most asians at my school wouldn't have anything to do with white guys who aren't professionals imo.

bitchy white woman detected

It's actually better if the mom is good looking.

My qt 3.14 gf

i see you post her everywhere alongside spamming anti-china posts.

do you honestly do nothing all day but shitpost?

>Should the Philippines be BLEACHED by the white rejects of White societies?

it's already begun

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

A whole new generation of elliot rodgers is upon us.

Yes.

They are the future of the human race.

>Billy Sing
>Successful with women
>Keanu
>Socially well-adjusted

The white dad/Asian mother for guys is 100 percent true though.

>wanting anything with SEA monkey blood

>Is this true?
Autists from r/asianmasculinity made this so..... No

Lol that sub is so funny.

It's the /r/short of races

>monoracials
Real talk: can you people shut the fuck up about us? We're not Battlefield 5: Race Wars. We wanna live our fucking lives without you people being autistic "WELL IF WE FAHMULATE THEIR GENES JUST RIGHT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE US". Or "THEIR GENE LINE IS IMPURE" or "THEIR MIXED GENETICS ARE OPTIMAL FOR HUMAN SURVIVAL". God damn shut UP. You're like fucking Zubats in dark cave, popping up with annoying bullshit. "WELL IF THEIR MOTHER WAS ONE RACE AND THEIR FATHER WAS THAT RACE, THEY WILL 100% HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS". Yeah, says the guy clipping all these images together in paint.

Christ almighty man. Between blonde liberal women dragging me into rooms and screaming about race or some white supremicist staring at me after asking about my race and saying "GOLLY THAT'S SORTA ODD". You know what? Maybe don't fucking ask then you schmuck

>kelly baltazar
time to fap I guess

>t. proud masculine asian

But why can't I live my life autistic style? I'm pretty well suited to it.

this is actually true i dated one once. mom was a mail order bride i think

it's all just a meme dude
the ones that are actually serious about being against race-mixing are just racists who think they deserve a certain type of pussy (or think that women of their own ethnicity are for themselves and themselves only)

but I literally don't care about racemixing. I don't pursue it or forbid it.

Please stop besmirching our name further and do something better with your fucking life, probinsyANO

autism

Naw man. I ain't proud anything. Fuck being proud. This asian prick stomped on my face while I was sleeping cause I was half white. In this man's opinion, we talk about race way too much. It dominates our discussions. I've told people "I don't care" about some race issue and they freak out on me.

"WELL YOU'RE A WEAK LITTLE PEACE OF SHIT IF YOU'RE NOT SEEING THE RACE HERE LIKE WE ARE!" I'm seeing the race there ya fuckin' normie nut, I'm just trying to avoid it.

Slavs seem pretty fucking cool about it. Maybe cause you all see central asians as less of a rarity

You're right. I guess it just keep chopping away at my tree till I topple over.

What about British-Thai?

Mayby because it was one big mixing going on here from like forever. We (males) aren't lottery winners, but at least local women seem to benefit from it.

>Bunch of half white-half flip women that are the projeny of boring losers from the West
>They don't end up fucking any white guys because all the white men they meet don't remind them of their father

>British-thai
Let me guess, it has a penis?

russia it wasn't that it was normal it was literally life. there's many full blooded russians but also many mixed families here. you think russians could tan before?

but also, just go outside. literally no normal person gives a fuck about race mixing. it's just autists here and remember they are a minority

whatever she has I'd rly at least try to put my dick inside it. C;mon, she's hot

Lydia Graham can look androgynous sometimes.

Do Russians tan well? You guys seem paler than the Irish, and they turn into nice crispy tomatos in the sun

I actually read something pretty funny about that. Apparently mixed race women get a HUGE attraction bonus, while mixed race men end up getting average to below-average ratings. Haha.

Yeah, re-reading my post makes me wish we'll one day have a better way to express tone in text. My posts were meant to be read in sort of a Bill Burr standup comedy bit, not extreme whining.

Ah fuck it I should go to sleep before I make myself look more insufferable. A boil on my chest is about to burst and hopefully I'll be in dream land so I don't have to deal with it when it does

Lmao nah.

>while mixed race men end up getting average to below-average ratings

it was ages ago, but I remember this from biology lesson, that males are way more easy target for any fuckup going on about genes. It has something to do with us having just 1 X chromosome.

Yeah, the Y chromosome contributes less genetic information than the X chromosome. In XX (female), the father contributes more with his X chromosome but in XY (male), it's a lot more to do with the mother

God damn I'm a biology major I should be able to explain stuff like this better than "one is bigger than the other". God help me

pure russians don't, but many have mixed with tatar or armenians or other kavkazians and I often see someone with white facial features with tan skin

Besides you being worry too much in general I see no issues. That comes from journalism bechelor, so it's valid diagnose.