twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

>1(one) city in the top 25
You're gonna need more proofs than than

no

Nope

'no'

Aren't they full of negroes who literally hunt whites?

Care to elaborate?

no

meme aside south african white women are best looking white girls in the world

Too many niggers. All you need to know.

Absolutely nowhere in Africa is first world except maybe for those Spanish exclaves.

no it's shit
proofs?

you can find them on internet

It was before 1994

please don't to this to me, Kim Park-sama

no

you mother fucker....

Yes

30 years ago yea

But it wasn't if only a few parts were developed and the rest utter underdeveloped poortowns neglected by the government you aren't developed at all.

Do white Afrikaners even remain in the country?

No.
Violent crime in UK is waving a plastic spoon.

That is to say if SA is first world then India is borderline first world because Kerala is borderline first world and China too since it has a good amount of cities that are well off.

I met one this year, she was really nice and smart. I think she and her family are planning to stay here.

SA is the very definition of third world, with a huge divide between the have's and have-nots. The "first world" is tending towards that direction as well. So thanks to globalization the two will converge.

I think that other than the hardcore minority that will never leave South Sfrica is being depopulated of white people and black politics who elect superstitious tribal leaders with a dozen wives and who believe raping goats cures AIDS isn't exactly going to help their country...

It's second world. But there are many regions with first world standards, and many more with 3rd world areas

No

next rhodesia

in 20 years there won't be any whites left there

What happened to Zimbabwe''s economy was pretty unique though.