American immigrants

ok so i hear people like this fucking cocksponge say he wants to go back to africa or my white friends say they want to go back to wherever the fuck they're from. my question is do people outside the united states want these people back in their country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would take as much black chicks as possible and create a harem filles with qt niggras. Pls satisfy my cock my beutifel nigga.

no, americans are shit and should be contained

what about ones like me who don't like the american culture and are looking to assimilate elsewhere?

Why would i want descendants of opportunists and traitors to return?

because most people in my country are autistic and dont realize that the rest of the world hate them

What part of the country do you live in?

the midwest lake states

Where does your family come from?

follow that culture

There were three people in my extended family who emigrated to the US. One of them left behind his wife and kids, the other two were heavily in debt. They're not unusual cases. Why would I want these people back?

poland

so what im learning is the united states is a dumping ground for unwanted people... but i already knew that

go be a winged hussar or some polish thing idk m8

if you are white, you are welcome here.

funny thing i also am part lithuanian probably more lithuanian than polish

Black Hitler is hilarious.

are you female?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

No country would want them back. We do not want the Asian Americans back. They are all progressive millennials.

He is

who?

It's the time of the year where a bunch of Americans, disallusioned with the election, threaten to leave.
99% of them stay, and the threats are pretty damn empty.