Faggot foreigners have no idea what this Australian master piece is

Faggot foreigners have no idea what this Australian master piece is.

is it the burger

did we invent parma?

reminder: pavlova is a new zealand invention

Don't think so but we're the only nation that does Parma and pot

croikey

It's just parma chicken, for some reason there's grass in the plate

reminder:

Is that a shrimp on the barbie

minced meat, baked cheese, some plants for spicing, bit of grass for decoration, crude plank for plate, chips. Fancy dinner by Straya cunt propably

how does it feel we will always get preference over you no matter what the subject matter is?

literally what are you talking about m8

ive actually never eaten parma lol

Go to pub right now and order one

Is that beer tiny?

yeah like your dick lol

i think they have these in the north of england if it's what i think it is.

they don't look as aesthetic though

parmo?

you're trying to say that you will always beat NZ, doesn't matter in what cathegory, discipline or whatever, this contes will be?

what kind of upscale poofter pub are you going to that serves this

nah cant be fucked

here's the birtish equivalent

close

Thanks, got my morning puke out of the way

>Alcohol with food

I never said we know what we are doing while we're put in kitchens here. That's just for the record.
We fail in making fancy stuff in more pompous and least straightfoward way. So here goes point for you guys.

Fuck you talking about?

I'd eat the shit outta that

>reminds me the days when we were crowded under the deck and had just shoes for dinner

whatever floats your boat user

>"""parma"""

It's parmy you cuck fucks.

it's beer you dumbass, not alcohol

Honestly don't even like parmy much but OPs pic looks great

Is it just me or are less and less places doing veal schnitties these days?

Abo cousine are more appealing than that vomit.

Particulary raw lizard, fried lizard or cooked lizard? Still I can't not agree, this stuff does look like pavement near the clubs in sunday morning

Why are Australians so fond of vomit foods? Vegemite and this.

They all are spawn of the guy who spent 3 months under the deck eating his belt. Mayby they just don't need anything better?

I live in a house half full of flips and at least 50% of your food is discarded entrails mixed with shit

Well, we can't exoect much from the descendants of the penal colonies. Eating garbage has been embedded in their genes.
Let's just hoped the chinks has the patience to improve the Australian palette in time.

Chicken parmigiana is supposed to be a cheap pub meal.
Actually I don't think the one on the OP looks appealing, perhaps because of the cheese and the way it's been served. Those wooden things used to be only for "hip" wood-oven pizza but in the last few years they have crept in to broader use and are now used for basically everything (provided the shop is sufficiently pretentious, which thankfully most aren't).

>pic's taken at prime minister's table on Christmas dinner
>still trying to sell me that bulshit

C'mon, not everyone has to have France tier cousine.

Not claiming to. I don't even like parmigiana; I'd rather not have anything on my schnitzel except maybe some lemon or a little bit of gravy.

Just those stupid wooden dishes piss me off.

People here cut slice of pork meat, bash it with kitchen hammer for 15 minutes and fry it in shit tier fat (refined oil usualy). Every sunday. Yup, it's not even everyday dish, but something which is supposed to be better. So I feel u bro. Let's face it, except French, Spaniards, Italians. Japanese and Chinese, people doesn't handle their food well, in general.

Since when beer is not alcohol?

100% truth, yet you out of all people post this....
Funneh stuff :^)

I'm not fussy. One side of my family is Central European immigrants, so we often had old-country recipes for schnitzels, goulash, strapacky, etc.. Even if it isn't "fancy" food, it's good and tasty. The same goes for German, English, etc. food.

And actually I lived in Japan for a while; Japanese home-cooking and common food really isn't anything fancy (but it's good and tasty), but I guess they have some autistic professional techniques. Don't know anything about China really because it's mostly cheap restaurants here.

I don't think Spanish food is particularly impressive but I really only know of paella. Most good Italian food is rustic, not haute cuisine. I guess it's just the French who try to do fancy things with their food.

Australian beer is basically water.

Forgot my point:
I think the food that people make themselves and eat at home is generally pretty "normal" regardless of country, even in the countries that are famous for food.

Look like some food at my local.

Now that I look closer, that's a pathetically small schnitzel.

Well I based on stereotypes mostly, I don't have proper experience in the matter. It's just if you see some restaurant in random country and it's not local, it's very likely it's French. Spanish and so on. I never seen English restaurant outside england, or Polish (where's no our diaspora in hudge numbers). That made me thinkin, and i figured out that only few cousines are exceptional and rise above "fine enough" average" typical for rest of us sinners.

tl;dr: I think my made up claim based on common steretypes is (still) true

I agree with that, something that's quite eadible for most of people, and even liked by locals when you count "sentiment points" in.

this nigga said it best

also, tfw a square wood platform instead of a round ceramic plate with sides to eat from

beer seems little

being this unable to track newest trend, disgusting

>tfw trashcan cover be next season fancy plate

thats what she said :(

Chin up you can still do bit better with proper moves. I mean it won't ever be chunk of meat, but it always can be "crazy little shnitlzel with adhd and good endurance"

hello, polan, how is doings? me, i find the plank maybe messy but is aesthetic i guess.

It's probably ~300mL.
Hospitality kikes are really sneaky with beer sizes.

why are you drinking a children's beer ?

)))))))))))))) liettle engine that could. also, i have a good personality and can just b myself.

memes aside tho i lived in Oz and best thing to eat there is everything and also Cadbury chocolate.

btw is that chicken parm

Frankly speaking "I wonder if splinters aren't an issue with these fancy plates

Cadbury's sugary rubbish m8. Wouldn't even feed it to my dog.

Bigger problem would be people gouging them with knives.

how about this

Australia is FULL of shit that can kill you!

>mfw splinters, snakes, spoidahs, knoives, Fostahs, flies, etc.

>tfw lived there as a young pepe i remember when playing in buildings in the neightborhood that were under construction with aussie kids and being called "dirty yank" "go back to yank land" top lel

Don't step on it barefooted and you are fine

Now ain't there charming? Well kids are just kids, but where the hell did they get idea of bulling you for yankie root? Would they bully young me for being dirty polack, or they are just like this for yanks?

Australians hate Americans.

why?

stop

Looks like draniki.