Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

jakubmarian.com/immigration-in-europe-map-of-the-percentage-and-country-of-origin-of-immigrants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allochtoon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bullshit map

polish egg with salmonela is not equal to german egg from eco farm

purchasing power meme

>czech education

>the Norwegian meme exposed

I knew it was shit when I visited. Switzerland looked way better than where I live and it shows on this map.`

About 23 years ago the dad of a girl I knew bought an entire street including hotels and movie theaters in Liberec for something like 40 thousand Guldens, which is the currency we had before the euro.

>Poortugal

how much he make? bcs one appartment house like this is worth 2 million euro now

liberec

Don't know. I haven't spoken him for many years. I just went there once as a kid when I went skiing.

Nigga, you cannot make fun of countries that are 100x times more civilized and developed than your shithole.

How do I immigrate to Poland?

German products disgust me.

No way Portugal is poorer than fucking Poland, r-right?

Norway 156
Spain 130

Hahahaha Norway rulez best best best!

welcome to the new age

Poland is rich as fuck... we literally have over 100,000 Polish tourists here in Norway right now

kek

THIS

Still butthurt that our food industry absolutely fucked over your domestic production? :^)

The problem is we put too much in pension funds. We have something like 1400 billion in pension funds, more than any European country.

Fucking bleb, we are richer than you

This map's bullshit since it's based on Numbeo numbers which are all self reported. Unless someone really wants to believe average Hungarian has less purchasing power than Bosnians or Bulgarians, kek

this plus its a purchasing power of people who have jobs

bosnia have like 50% people without any income

Snowjews

If Portugal is even poorer than Poland, then why does Portugal get a metric fuckton of African immigrants from lusophone Africa, whereas immigrants all seem to dread the idea of living in Poland?

SHUT IT DOWN

Portugal had a massive colonial empire m8

Meu Deus hope you are trolling and you are not actually so stupid.

yeah, but why would they choose to go to Portugal if it's as poor as it is? Even if they speak the same language, it's still poor as fuck. I might speak the same language as Nigerians, but I'd certainly immigrate to Poland before I ever immigrated to Nigeria (obviously an extreme example, but you get my point).

>why does Portugal get a metric fuckton of African immigrants from lusophone Africa
why would lusophone Africa go anywhere else
same reason we have indians

negroe detected
how are you even using a computer?

>why would lusophone Africa go anywhere else
that's the point I'm trying to make: "anywhere else" actually has monies and gibsmedat; Portugal doesn't

Why does that matter? Why should they all come to Portugal?

I remember all the Norwegian colonies in Africa and the Middle East.... those were the dayz. To bad they all come here now :(

It's not poor as fuck. First of all, it's a massive improvement over the countries they usually come from (Angola, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, etc.). Secondly, Poland might be marginally richer statistically, but if you visit the two countries you'll see that Poland is not better than Portugal. Economically speaking Poland is doing better at the moment sure, Portugal is doing awful, but they're still at similar levels. Soon Poland's economic growth will stagnate and Portugal's economy will start to recover somewhat and then the two countries will be similar economically. Portugal has a better climate and way nicer people.

Seriously, I've been to Poland and the Czech Republic and I never felt as if I was in a first-world country. Statistics don't say everything.

>Soon Poland's economic growth will stagnate and Portugal's economy will start to recover

Exactly. Also, we are not getting engineers and doctors who can actually learn new language and adapt. Mostly they just go to Lisbon, live in the black suburbs and behave like they are still in Africa. Also, Poland is cold and racist as fuck. I doubt our black retarded brothers would survive a week of proper Polish winter.

haha Bosnian cockroaches infesting Balkans

>Seriously, I've been to Poland and the Czech Republic and I never felt as if I was in a first-world country
Neither me in Portugal
Lisbon is stinky, dirty, poor city, compared to Warsaw

>"anywhere else" actually has monies and gibsmedat; Portugal doesn't
Even if you forget the luso thing, Portugal is a developed, first world, European country. Compare that to where these guys are coming from.
Don't take the memes too seriously

to be fair though, you come from the Netherlands. You guys have some of the best infrastructure in the entire world, even when compared to highly advanced cunts like Japan and Taiwan. So obviously to your eyes Poland will be a 3rd world African shithole, but I'm willing to bet that, to American eyes, it's not that bad.

>I doubt our black retarded brothers would survive a week of proper Polish winter.

That's my only hope here in Norway if this immigration continues... that at least we might get the better ones, as the rest will be filtered out in southern Europe :)

Somewhat true. Portugal is far from recovery.

>Poland and the Czech Republic

Seriously though... some places there are actually mindblowingly great

and central europe is far from stagnation

True, north is somewhat safe. I cannot imagine spending the winter there and I'm not even southern. Although sandniggers somewhat got used to swedish weather. I guess they stuff the swedish social benefits in their pants to keep them warm.

This can't be true. The German and Indonesian population is a lot bigger than the Turkish one. They must have looked at a chart with only non-western migrants.

that doesn't really work

I mean, just look at all the refugees who walked all the way from fucking Africa and Syria to Sweden and Finland.

And from personal experience, people are already a bit acustomed to winter by their second year. It's just the first winter which is really hard.

Well, i cannot comment on that. Although, the demographic crisis is gonna hit whole europe in decade or two.

We produce a lot of food, m8, also the cost of our services(utilities, legal, medical, etc.) is really low. And housing is scandalously cheap.

>Indonesian
>western migrants

idk, i tried finding more about it but not much there 2bh
jakubmarian.com/immigration-in-europe-map-of-the-percentage-and-country-of-origin-of-immigrants/

nah

our population is slowly growing and will hit 11 million in 2040

>And housing is scandalously cheap.

What would some "normal not to fancy" housing cost there?

Europeans, Canadians, United Stations, Indonesians and Japanese are counted as Westerners in the Netherlands. So they don't actively get tracked by the government.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allochtoon

my very good source is backing you on that desu

>Indonesians and Japanese are counted as Westerners in the Netherlands
really makes you think

How can the population growth be so different from neighbouring Germany? I mean, on the map Czechia is literally a dick stuck in Germany's ass?? Doesn't make sense

>I knew it was shit when I visited

At least our shit is above sea level

With Indonesians it comes from the fact that differentiating between Eurasian colonists and native Indonesians was too difficult for Dutch people. So everyone just got declared "Indonesian" regardless if you were white or Asian. And they caused no problems so they don't require any special attention.

Sofia is the most expensive place here, but also the shittiest.

On the seacoast, you can get a 3-bedroom apartment for 30-50k euros. Houses can be found from 70-200k euros, depending on location.

In small towns in the mainland, and especially in the mountains, you can easily find houses with big plots of land for 5-20k euros.

>tfw I could literally afford one of those houses
>but I don't speak Bulgarian and would probably be shunned by the local community
>I will never start a rural life and sustain myself off a vegetable garden and some livestock

if you are white people will like you a lot, also most people that are 30 or younger speak english

I doubt you could legally buy a house in bulgaria without going though a lot of bs

holy shit you fucking got us

he could even get a citizenship if he wished, we are experiencing a huge demographic crisis, and the nation is very anti-muslim, so no easy population like germany

Aren't they really xenophobic though? I imagine there'd be some that hold grudges to Anglos for the shit America's done in that region.
>tfw

>he could even get a citizenship if he wished
could I? I always wanted to have 2 passports
Would bulgaria be a nice place for buying a summer house, I was thinking about greece/spain but I'd rather invest in easter europe if climate is similar

nah, as for britain, we've had some battles, and as a result we have a brit graveyard :^)

but australians are seen as a totally different people, you might get asked if your parent were criminals, but people will generally be nice to you and try to help you, gypos will try to rip you off tho

Why would you get a BG passport, it makes no sense, we are both in EU, so you can live here with no problem. As for a house, sure, many brits, germans and russians buy houses here, because it's cheap and the mountains and beaches are great.

>Why would you get a BG passport,
autism, I'd like to have another pass in case of some big happening, is it hard to get ot oyu just have to pay 1000euros to someone

I'm not sure about the procedure, but if you live here X amount of years, or marry someone here, or invest half a milion euros in whatever, you get citizenship. There's also the thing for macedonians, if they show that their parent/grandparent was with bg roots, they get citizenship.

>but if you live here X amount of years, or marry someone here
nope
> invest half a milion euros in whatever
too much for me desu maybe like 150k in a few years
well I was hoping for some easy way to satisfy my autism

>holy shit you fucking got us

flat-land monkey tryin to be fanny

>Germany richer than France

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Are you sure you have the time to shitpost with your 4 part time jobs paid 1€ per hour, Hans

Wow, that is really affordable actually. Beautiful country too.

2/10

is this the polish cp poster

pls respond polan

>Porvertugal

no thats russia very sex

What the fuck, Belgium is literally third world.

Why go to Poland when you can go to Germany or Sweden? But they got reasons to go to Portugal before going to those countries.

Pretty sure that's outdated, ours should be Romania.

>Nigga, you cannot make fun of countries that are 100x times more civilized and developed than your shithole.
Yes you can, that is what makes memeing fun

this, indos are top tier immigrants