Tell me about the Croatian who constantly spams black girls

tell me about the Croatian who constantly spams black girls.

Coal Miner

I have a horse cock

best poster iimbh (if I may be honest)

you are a horse, dick

CROAT'D

He's a black Croatian cuckboi

He's the second most based Sup Forums user

hes based
and i share his love for black girls.
i'm engaged with a black girl myself.

Livin' the dream m80

Who's the most based poster?

The Isreali webm poster

This I share a love for chocolate too

most based man on Sup Forums

he's cool, I like his taste desu

You're a chocolate man though

>i'm engaged with a black girl myself.
wew, where's she from? what does your family think about it? how are black girls personality wise?

>tfw dating a qt black girl as we speak

>tfw there are only polish and ukrainian girls in your cunt

>tfw of polish/ukrainian descent and my black gf always says my last name in that qt accent

>polish/ukrainian
what's your surname

kędziorski

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX

kys

I knew a guy with this surname back in hs, pretty cool guy for a stoner, your dad is polish and mom ukrainian?

not exactly but something like that. pretty much the same, no?

jealous white bois detected

>Europeans who fetishize black girls
(puke)

They're all ugly desu

>pretty much the same, no?
not really but close, how is it dating a black girl anyway. what do you like/dislike about her?

it's pretty awesome honestly. white women are horrid creatures here. i love her personality and how she's not a stuck up farthead. she puts a lot of effort in to how she looks in a good way, she doesn't cake makeup on but she accentuates shit. i dislike how she loves darkie culture too much but she's kinda grown in to it. she loves learning about weirdo white culture like psyanka and polish cuisine so it's cool by me

>tfw fucking moors bleached all the black qties

is she/other black girls you know actting like a princes and makes you patronise her all the time? that's the most annoying thing about europ girls(i dated 4 different nationalities )

>tfw no thicc black gf

iktf, Juan

she used to have this sort of princess complex, very slightly just because she's a western woman for the most part. it's chilled out for the most part. being with her is generally just chilling with someone who has a personality.

guys, please explain this to me. I consider myself a racist and I hate black people and always get really angry how they are allowed into Europe.

However I don't mind pretty black girls at all, in fact it's my fetish.

How would I get along with her family?

my african gf's family always makes jokes at me because i'm white, but i'm not retarded so i can ahve some banter with them. generally you might find that some african's are somewhat reluctant with white people, but her family is pretty cool with me. it's probably best not to fetishise her race though, i'm a borderline grand wizard but i see her as a person rather than a black and it all works out.

meant for

teach me senpai

hahaha, thanks cananon

if you mate with her your son will be black

how does this make you feel?

idk how many black girls even live in hungary, it's easy when i live in a place where non numale white men are literally a minority. but just go along with her personality, don't give a fuck whether she's dark or not. it's really how to get any gf i guess, but it's also good to read up on the history of where she's from. i learned plenty of history about a bunch of african countries and just ask her about where she's from and all that. flatter her essentially.

>someone who has a personality.
that's pretty much all I was missing in all my relationships, am I choosing the wrong girls or our girls are damaged?
>tfw the only girl you were really getting along was french girl studying in Canada
eh she was so sweet and we could talk for hours but I was too scared of getting myself into an internet relationship, it was 2 years ago and I had 3 gfs since then but I'm still thinking about her

ask your girlfriend nigel

yeah no definitely avoid internet stuff. i dated a latin girl online and it wasn't good. french canadians girls are pretty cool compared to the rest of canada. i would assume most euro girls are really pampered and expect certain things and don't have to build a personality for themselves if they're the same as most canadian girls here. if you have a good personality then you immediately mesh with the other person, it's how it happened for me at least.

WHO ARE THESE GIRLS

Seems like you are a knower user, I guess I'm just acting like a brat expecting a perfect 10 with great personality

it's a bit of a shitty thing to come to terms with, but most women desire to follow a man. don't expect her to be perfect, make her perfect. girls will conform to what a man wants very easily. it just so happens that my experience with black girls is that they require less finesse to reach that point with. and they're just fuggin sexi desu

Tfw bisexual, but the only women I like are black or brazilian style pardos.
I will have to choose between a life of faggotry or being father of mixed race kids.
I am en ethnic german btw (volga german grandparents).

good meme