youtube.com/watch?v=vNa8Rz3x-J8
youtube.com/watch?v=GuQtR2ij1sg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk9f37qv5FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z5cOJAv13Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's 4:47 atm

the fuck are doing foreign flags on a political protest in Macedonia

shopped.

You and your 20 grandpas are going to fight, huh?

first for ataka

fyromians begin to find the truth

>foreign flags

haha

There is an old man with a white hat in this picture. Is he a Bulgarian?

white eggshell is albo

the one with the white cap to the right is Trump

Bulgars are alright.

Every celebration day we organize fests and concerts, roads get blocked
This year during Summer's day I saw this group of 20 bulgarians of different ages walking in huge crowds and waving their flag like that, kek.

>s*rbs
>brothers

he said it, not me

Cudno e sto pisuva "shte ima red" a ne nesto kako "shte ima r-yad" hahahahah

mhmm keep fighting each other kuffar :^)

R A R E
A
R
E

thank you my mongolian brother

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Mongolia when you take over the world again do not forget your Bulgarian friends

Eat shit romanian proxyfag

what team are you in pokemon go?

>proxy
>romanian
I like hungarians as well, all of my central asian brothers. Mostly because I met them and they are good guys.

Why do Bulgarians like their country so much?

Gib mongol gf pls
But you're probably fyrom proxy anyway

A mongrel posting under a fairtytale flag would not understand.

I'm kidding I know you hate your existance.

OP is a traitor faggot

soros protests, VMRO only had macedonian flags kek
which is why im voting grujo 2bh

This

team not playing it

Should I vote for Golden Dawn?
I know that if Golden Dawn wins the next elections the economy will become shittier and we will lose many leftist friends
but all of the gypsies and illegals will leave our country.....

tough choice
I have 1 more year to think about this..

You should if they have a chance to win majority, still I don't want to go to war with Greece.

why vote? waste of time

I understand you.

If there were any pro-Bulgarian sympathizers among the sorospii, it was probably because of EUSSR cuckoldry and not because of any rediscovered Bulgarian roots.

This is why Stanishev also spoke at one of the protests of Zaev and leftists are natural internationalist traitors.

Grujo seems like an opportunist who was ready to work with the Russians about the gas pipe, which does serve the interests of Macedonia.
I don't care if he supports the antichki bullshit, it's not like Zaev is a Bulgarian nationalist either.

>soros protests, VMRO only had macedonian flags kek

both are shitty in the end but the soros protests make me sick, gypsy flags, shiptar flags, turk flags, all thats missing is chechen and indian flags, no thanks 2bh

>VMRO only had macedonian flags kek
>only had macedonian flags
>macedonian flags

>tfw serbshits infiltrating my holy party
but it doesnt matter, serb flags are still better than muslims, gypsies and muslim gypsies
i would gladly vote for a 3rd party tho, not VMRO not SDSM if it was possible

It's called "levica" started by a serb

point is even if u vote for a 3rd party it doesnt matter basically a null vote, same as USA, i think were the only balkan country with a 2 party system

We have 8 parties in parliament and I have no one to vote for.

BNS is a nice meme but they will never enter parliament.

hehehe

were u part of that bulgarian argument yesterday about who to vote for, i dunno about your politics but at least you have more than 2

Toni's on the winning (my) team desu.

>were u part of that bulgarian argument yesterday

No.

>at least you have more than 2

yes that's my point, sometimes you have many parties and all of them were useless

yeah well i'm telling you your "3rd party" is a fucking cuck party that makes sdsm look like golden dawn by comparison

but at least there's another macedonian poster so we can interrupt tatar talk huehue

meh vmro aint that bad they build parks, bike lanes n shit a lot , just need to lay off the statues :DDD

yeah bro
is that the fault of the party or the city of skopje is what im curious

both, the statues n shiet in skopje dont look THAT bad but could have done so much better things with that dosh, skopje could have been warsaw tier

they are war hungry but I doubt that they'll go to war as soon as they're elected
>vid related
>youtube.com/watch?v=V8Hpt9GgDD8

they would be fine if they were a few only i mean yo know..
im legit afraid an alternative governement would not build at this scale and we would be stuck like this forever if someone else came in power, like did sdsm build anything? i don't remember them doing things.

nah sdsm didnt build ANYTHING, but they did keep the pensions fat like good wannabegommies, so the old people liked them

I wish they built all the buildings art deco style or something, would have looked great.

i was a kid so i don't remember their rule
btw today they announced they're building a new beach in ohrid, klime is rubbing his hands like a merchant

i almost broke up with my gf, but i fixed it

am great :3

wow so many normies
it seems im the only autist here

yeah waste of time, 15 mins without shitposting on Sup Forums

fovate oti tha dioksoume ta skaderfia tou

Im the most pathetic here

What age should i kill myself if I stay that pathetic?

why are you pathetic?
what do you want to happen in your life?

21 is a good indicator that you need to pull a trigger if you haven't made it by then

i am a friendless virgin

i should have killed myself years now ;_;
i'll do it then

i dont own a gun, i'll probably jump from a building or something

σkσ πουστηηηηη

nah he still has time kek 21 is nothing
trust me just start lifting and get fit, you have (free)time probably

im older than 21
there is no hope for me

I really think 19 is the limit, if he's not doing what he wants to and has purpose by that age he's done, 21 is pushing it.

i hate mosquitoes

go to the fucking gym or kill yourself
fuck off really

t. drakoumel

don't listen to him, I turned my life around at 24 after years of being a NEET and feeling like complete shit and thinking that I should kill myself instead of being forever useless

turned out it wasn't forever

im not fat and I go to the gym
im an austist and that cant get fixed ;_;
it seems that nobody likes me

nah thats bullshit, most people in their early 20s have no idea what to do with their life both here and in the west
basically if ur able to lift and work effectively its all good, aka be bellow 35~

go to your local antifa or golden dawn and get a member ship
you;ll find friends instantly and possible gf

does antifa and golden dawn provide gfs to members kek

yes

is this depression sunday?

1 depressed Balkanlar per thread?

im 27 work and go to the gym but im a socially handicapped autist and nobody likes me so I have no hope finding friends and gf ;_;
its too late

>i am a friendless virgin

do you have a job? are you in shape? if not, those are two things you can easily fix as long as you are not with amputated legs or something. Feel free to demand more of yourself. People can change, it's a fact. If you don't have force of will, cultivate it.

After you have a job and you are in shape, thing about what kind of girl do you want and then go to a place where you can meet her. If you like sporty types, look for opportunities to join some group of people on a mountain hike or whatever. If you want her to watch anime with you, go to an anime convention or a local meetup of an anime forum. Not even kidding.
If you want a slut, go to a club.

ΥΣΕΕ provides gfs tοο + οrgies

get fit and have a lot of savings, its all good if u work m8... at least you'll be able to bang golddiggers ez

Hey /balk/, I'm back for cheering you up, my buds

How are you doing today, guys?

people look like they are from middle east

why do fyromites always try to create this meymey that we hate bulgaria when we're one of the most nationalistic

>ΥΣΕΕ

I suggest you to commit suicide asap

Yeah too late dude, the friends you have for life are made between 15-20, you didn't do it by then so no gym time or money is going to compensate. Life ends at 25, you missed out on it. Now you're a depressed oldfag who will never establish real friendships like you would if you were normal and did it on time.

i know, its over for me ;_;

youtu.be/BW1bbJEwe9c?t=5m8s

stop bullshitting lel, I have 0 contact with high school "friends", most of my current friends are from work

the official hymn of the neopaganshits

youtube.com/watch?v=zuL687HGfjI

youtube.com/watch?v=l0wZq6QxvxY

in case anybody's wondering, that kid over here roleplayed as Nazi at /hell/, then passed to antifa and now he's playing the supporter of the neopaganist 12 god old Greek religion

ysee.gr/index-eng.php

Literally, our very own anticki

4 new Reffo News videos, maj bradars.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNa8Rz3x-J8

youtube.com/watch?v=GuQtR2ij1sg

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk9f37qv5FQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z5cOJAv13Q

i am ok with this
olympians will come back

δινουν kαι qts για να μπεις στο club;

ok i had to make the gayreek more depressed sorry

greek posters are are chill 2bh... in alexander's golden age of shitposting they bullied us a lot but now a days were chill with em

oh shit the COD4 jeeps!!!!!!!

nai kanoun kai orgia sou lew
alla prepei na exeis kone