post retarded nationalists from your country
>"death to enemies of fatherland" while eating kebab

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwBV4Ml_aM4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebab#National_varieties
youtube.com/watch?v=pBiGhmj1-zI
youtube.com/watch?v=8_Fx_iWZdQ8
twitter.com/bilio_muydunuz/status/747164387593621504
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
youtu.be/lHX5jsomq_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called knowing your enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwBV4Ml_aM4

Hows the plumbing business going, jakup?

Clearly they are removing kebab, one kebab at a time.

how is stealing cars going Paco?

There's no contradiction here.

First of all it assumes that a kebab making turk or arab is an "enemy of fatherland". Secondly it assumes that it is a turk/arab making the kebab at all, it could very well be a pole.

They dropped wearing swastikas few years ago, so they don't actually stick out of crowd anymore. Quite often they shave head bald, but that applies to many Poles in general.

dont be a smartass they hate turks but love kebab so their shitty opinions evaporate for a moment till they finish and can fight imaginary enemies again
its dumb hypocrite kind of retard

It's just food. Where it comes from doesn't matter.

Kebab isn't solely Turkish, though. There are a lot of national varieties of kebab.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebab#National_varieties

Food isn't a person...

Kebab Turk probably isn't an an enemy tho as he settled there and pays taxes etc.
He is a friend. A foreigner maybe but a friend.

muslims are not friends.
no matter their skin colour or there financial situation.
same goes for kikes

>eating a dish and wanting millions of illegal immigrants from a certain region is mutually exclusive

Every such friend spawns small question marks on yearly basis. Now let us keep the finger crossed he won't dig the ISIS way to roll.

Germany sure seem to think so

kebab is greek
greeks are white
white pride worldwide

as fully grown up not question mark anymore I mean

took pic related today

>inb4 someone pinpoints my location

This

Turks actually adopted local culture and food like the Kebab, it's not originally Turkish.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBiGhmj1-zI
Dr. Axel Stoll. He was a scientist with a phd in geosciences. He did regular talks where he proofs stuff like why the earth is hollow and that there are aliens living inside of it. Or that the sun is cold or that you can cure cancer and become 200 years old if you drink vinegar. Sadly he died due to cancer a few yrs ago ;_;
vid related, american streamer reacting to a best of from dr axel stoll with english subs
PS: note that he starts his talk with "Heil mein Führer"

Istanbul?

dis

kek

ITT: butthurt liberals

sorry you lost Brexit, stay buttmad faggot

an assimilated business owner is not an enemy of fatherland

bennies leeching vagrant that's unable to adapt is

but the leftists will make their strawmen

Yep.

Sorry to hear that you're stupid enough to willingly die for a country.

Still, this very guy is probably the first to complain about his territory's Islamisation I'd wager.

Controlled immigration is fine,

Saying fuck borders and shit isn't.

Once again, strawmen.

I would die for mine if it meant that my children would still have it.

>dying for a desolate steppe/desert

kek

>dying for the most beautiful land that ever graced this earth
I would do it.

>Controlled immigration is fine,

This is kinda we do here. We take refugees, family regrouping, and legal immigration.

>die for a country.
Really depends on the context.

Shame your migrant second generation is a ticking bomb. Does anyone raise that issue in media?

see I'm not a little ungrateful faggot like you so I recognize that hundreds of thousands of people before me died so that future generations could have a nice place to live. the same is true for Europe.

holy shit they've evolved into a centipede!

yeah looks like your controlled immigration is working out great

why did this get deleted? it does literally what thread title says unlike most posts here
youtube.com/watch?v=8_Fx_iWZdQ8
>mfw americans not self-aware enough to post their nationalist retards

Mostly leftists that does it, actually. Their solutions are pretty idealistic, though.

I agree that we have a real problem with 2nd gen, people who live in ghettos and behaves "rebel" just to piss off people.
Take one exemple, I live in an HLM (= higher proportion of Arabs/Black than usual), and it's actually ok, until you realise how noisy they can be the day the Ramadan End.

>cherry-picking, here and now

literally 25-50% of your population is about to be Muslim within the next two decades

>inb4 muh 60% white
I'm just a colony experiment, you're the homeland. if the homeland ceases to exist there will be nothing left.

>taking memes seriously
wew lad

>dying for a future generation of degenerates
k

ek

>everything is a meme when I can't win an argument

And captain Cuck wants to chime in. That's just great

Then why don't you just kill yourself now if there is no point, you'd do your countrymen a favour.

>t. Erdogan supporter

>literally 25-50% of your population is about to be Muslim within the next two decades

Projecting, first.

Then, you're falling for memes boi. 25% of our youth being Muslim comes out of literally nowhere since there are no ethnic stats.

Paris, our most "diverse" city, is only 8% black and about 15% Muzzies, which is less blacks than Ameriga as a whole.
Secondly, their birthrates are almost the same as us and constantly diminishing.
Thirdly, outside of shitty banlieues nobody who went to school takes Islam seriously.

twitter.com/bilio_muydunuz/status/747164387593621504

spilling coca-cola on the street to protest jews.

>ONLY 8% and 15%

It's Paris alone. Outside of Paris, blacks are non-existent and Muslims quite rare.

Paris is also richer than all of your country tb'h

>money is the only thing that matters
Degenerates

>Outside of Paris, blacks are non-existent and Muslims quite rare.

ONE COULD ONLY WISH

>literally 25-50% of your population is about to be Muslim within the next two decades

>american education

you sound like an utter tool. like you just read up on all the important topics on Sup Forums and now you know the situation in europe 100%. you sorry dumb fuck.

more memes, awesome

hanging cola bottles for being jews (these are islamist but whatever)

lol k

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

This was in 2010 - 8% of your total population was Muslim. This doesn't even include all the brown people and niggers who aren't Muslim. This also doesn't take into account how many passed through France these past 2 years and stayed at the height of the refugee crisis, you have no idea what the number is. But considering the literal hordes of niggers traveling through Europe, I imagine it's a whole fucking lot.

You are still being ethnically replaced. You're just burying your head in the sand like a retard instead of acknowledging the truth. Or maybe you're just a literal cuckold who doesn't care if his country turns into Africa so long as they "speak French"

>i'm a drone whose only purpose is to sacrifice myself
Well i guess you've gotta find some purpose to life in that desert.

Erdoğan can suck my dick 2bqhfam

>if you eat a kebab, you have to be okay with shitskins flooding into your country and obliterating your society

Why? How many of those mudskin jihadis do you think like the taste of Coca-Cola but still burn the American flag? Food is food, it's not politics.

Some random, assimilated business owner selling kebab is different from one million savages leeching off of social security, rioting, and raping women en masse.

But you are mongol its expected from you

>I am a superior because I use my life to do productive things like..... uh.....

>reality is a meme
Swedish dellusion is deep

>money is the only thing that matters

I mean I don't mind seeing a black person if it means I live in Paris.

>Outside of Paris, blacks are non-existent and Muslims quite rare.

Pfthahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

São Paulo.

Notice you just stay over here in Sup Forums and then cry about how anally ravaged you got over on Sup Forums, you probably got blown the fuck out multiple times and had to come run and hide to your safe space since you don't have any arguments, all you can do is talk about memes.

this

>implying i always have to act like i have something to prove

Take everything you read on Sup Forums and Sup Forums with a huge grain of salt. Remember that Sweden is less than 5% Muzzie, for instance, same thing for the UK.

still waiting for your reply

>Sup Forums user
Hahahahahahah stay there won't you?
Also
>Sup Forums
>actual arguments

You don't have to, I know perfectly what you are.

>Valencia
What a surprise, best thing would be just nuke the region and start over again.

yet it is you to get monthly terrorist attack.

Sure is great, eh?

youtu.be/lHX5jsomq_U

There are terrorist attacks happening in France and you still think everything is fine? How retarded are you?

>a random YouTube video is all I need to prove my point

Aww, yes

It's mostly because we are actually fighting ISIS.

(You)

>muh Sup Forums
Not an argument

> terrorist attacks happening in France
We're waging a war against terrorism. It's inevitable and we do everything against it, but people die. ISIS is on its death toes, anyway.

Made me actively ponder

>Charlie Hebdo
>november 13th
>Nice
>nope everything is fine :)

you seem to be very proud of your red pill, good on you, good job. you have clearly seen the truth that the evil establishment tried to hide from you.

>ISIS is on it's death toes

Good goy

>death toes

Do you hunt with a hawk?

still no arguments from any of you idiots despite your big claims

>ha ha you get your information from Sup Forums
>i get mine from my facebook feed and huffington post its way more accurate

this is how stupid you sound

What claims? I have claimed nothing but that you are a Sup Forums diaspora. Which gives you the status of a rag, perhaps lower.

>bronzen cunts

bunch of faggots desu

The argument was about France's future demographics which you piggy backed onto.

Literally all you've done in this thread is cry about Sup Forums

Not sure why I'm bothering to even reply with some 3rd world piss drinking Mongrolian

What's there to reply to, you're just projecting as much as he is. Your sum up your 'argument by saying b- but "I imagine ...".

Then you say they are being ethnically replaced by making some fallacious misinterpretation of population theory, where you assume nothing but interbredding outside of immigration birth rates, and the continuation of existing immigration trends (which you didn't quantify outside of your feelings). Then you do nothing but insult the guy for the last paragraph. Exactly what is there for him to argue?

I don't particularly care, I simply stated fact. Your sheer butthurt is typical of a retard Sup Forumstard

Whoops sorry guys, it's poor language to be redundant, should've have just kept it to Sup Forums user.

>ha ha you get your information from Sup Forums
>i get mine from my facebook feed and huffington post its way more accurate

HuffPost is much more serious than Breitbart. Breitbart equivalent would be everyday feminism.

Anyway, I can't understand how a country with 256 Mass Shootings this year alone can teach us about safety and terrorism.

>but dis is the price of freedom :D

France had a nearly 20% increase of immigration just from 1999 to 2005 from the North African region, this doesn't even include the niggers further South or people from the Middle East

It doesn't take a genius to see that at this rate - unless something drastic happens - within 20 years France will be 25-50% shitskin