What age is the average "actual adult" age in your country?

What age is the average "actual adult" age in your country?

I can't really tell but I guess it's somewhere at 21-25

Around 45.

>pedoshit
More like 30 or something in manbaby land

Are you asking the age where people actually grow up and start acting like adults? In the UK, for men it's probably about 35 (living in a houseshare and going out clubbing with the lads all through their 20s), and for women it's probably about 55 (pretty much live their entire life as children desu).

Hot.

A definition of "actual adult" might be helpful.

18 years old legally
17 to join the military
21 to drank.
I love it, you can go get shot for your country but you are not an adult nor can drink.

It's 26 here

>t. 29 y/o

Basically this

I already know where this thread is about to go...

16-17
Boys decide if they want to be drafted or accepted to the uni.
Girls decide if they want to get married or accepted to the uni.
First serious personal choice in life.

19-20, people are working while in uni

male can marry: 18yo
female can marry: 16
legally adult: 20
alcohol: 20
car drive, right to vote: 18

I love '"ladies'": 14~19yo girls, people call, sadly ;(

oh this is what he meant
18 years old legally
9001 years old to drink (literally in heaven)
18 years old to join the military (you need a high school level education first)

imo you have to make your own money and be able to live by yourself to be an adult. so the average age for this would be around 23-24 here. till then, your family take cares of you so you can't be considered as an adult.

first serious choice is in 2nd year highschool here you decide if you are going scientific or you're going literature
your choice determines what you will study in 2nd and 3rd grade highschool and later what you can specialize in at university

I find that weird that the worldd alcohol is a arabic word, yet you cannot drink it. How things go in Libya?

Well more specifically independent

it was legal till Gaddafi and his "cultural revolution"
>How things go in Libya?
still the same depressing shit
they get our hopes up then take them down then get them up again
I believe things won't stay like this forever and will change for the best in 2018 at most but currently it's just depressing
no i'm not personally affected by the politics but still kinda depressing to think about 2bh

Based on this definition I think it's 18-25 sometimes up to 30.
The legal stuff is:
16 to drink beer and wine
18 to vote, drive, drink harder alcohol, military, to be elected for basically every office but federal president, etc.

In Guatemala is 18 years old you can emancipated, a new law in process of approval made 16 a legally age to marry without the parents permission

Age is social construct

People can't become adults in Spain. The average age for first job is 23.