MACHETEGEES WELCOME

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/24/man-with-machete-kills-woman-in-southern-germany

LMAO
>1 0 0 0 0 0 0
>0
>0
>0
>0
>0

Such is life in Europa

It has become a daily occurrence before our very eyes.

fucking hell i must leave this shithole as soon as possible for greece

fuck this terroristic shit place

this has become the new norm for Europe, pretty sad. this kind of crime and behavior will now be part of "everyday life"

>inb4 all the butthurt liberals file in
>inb4 "hurr it's just a meme"

No, you're right. If this continues we'll literally become like America.

you're already there

I know, that's why it's sad. We are on our way to becoming Brazil. So that's the logical step - Europe-->America-->Brazil/South Africa

thanks for trying to turn this into a dick measuring contest though

It's almost like the reason Euro countries were so nice was they were filled with Euros and the reason Arab countries are so shit is they're filled with Arabs.

Oh shit now I'm under arrest for wrong think.

Didn't even think about that. Now that America is become demographically less and less white, you're literally becoming a second Brazil.

I'm not worried about Europe though. We'll purge them eventually, we've always purged people who caused problems. In America, you can't stop it, because it's a demographic shift.

My heart goes out to you bros

feels good being an island with a competent anti terror force

Is there really much anti terror forces can do to stop a random stabbing or axe attack?

>leave this shithole as soon as possible for greece
DIRE
I
R
E

>a Syrian asylum-seeker

What? The crime rate has dropped in the last 30 something years.

don't let them in

genociding the current inhabitants is not feasible in the current political climate, but keeping them out should be logical

I just mean in general, after all the shit that's gone on this past month its good nothings happened here

Yeah but we have lots of pakis already here, anyone can pick up a Axe and go "allah ackbar" in bus or pub

We've surprisingly also avoided any attacks, but in my view that's more down to luck. I have zero trust that they could prevent any attacks here if somebody wanted to do something.

come home white man

At this rate euros will die out before we have a chance to invade

Didn't a soldier get his head chop off some years ago?

ayy lmao

>News

That was ages ago, wasn't much that anyone could have been done about that

You racists can FUCK OFF.
This was the fault of the western media.
'Star Wars' is the most popular movie series in WESTERN HISTORY. In the Empire Strikes Back, Han Solo CUTS OPEN a snow yeti and Luke Skywalker SEEKS ASYLUM inside of its stomach
If Star Wars had never been enforced upon the ISLAMIC YOUTH then this brave, innocent young aspiring rapper would never have believed he could seek asylum inside this racist womans stomach. Yet another example of Islamophobia in western movies and film negatively influencing Muslim young men. The only solution is to allow in this mans entire family so they can ensure he does not watch any parental guidance rated movies in future. In fact this is evidence that we need further refugees. If anything 1 million was not enough for Germany. Besides, if this woman was pregnant as looks likely we need more refugees to replace the birth rate we have now lost.

Fucking racist police

#arablivesmatter

W I L K O M M E N

>in Europe, it might as well be a legit opinion

How vibrant

I wouldn't count on it. While the Netherlands, UK, Austria and Denmark might care, you still have France who has an enormous affinity for North African cock and they're one of the three pillars of Europe.

but there is a demographic shift in europe as well.

jesus fucking christ

Mимo тeщинoгo дoмa я бeз бoмбы нe хoжy :)))))

>Be Germ
>get killed by afghan axe refugee
>get shot by iranian immigrant
>get chopped with a machete by syrian refugee
:^)

I am coming Greece.
fuck this terroristic non-white shithole

he like the fucking Hohol

Just wait. It's a constant in the history of Europe. We're not even close to the breaking point yet, it will take years of regular attacks to shift the mentality of the majority and the young people.
It's nothing compared to what happens in America (except for countries like Sweden and France maybe, but even in those countries it's not as big as in the US where whites will become a minority in the coming decades).

Oy vey.

wow.

fuck sake

Not a single victim was German, sorry Mehmed

>mfw I wanted to say that this is probably another shitty rumour shown by reactionist media outlets
>mfw I see it on The Guardian

there are enough new arabs in the wombs of your women

>ALL of this is karmic energy being directed at Europe after YEARS of ">be American >get shot" tornenting

Translation please

keked
u goin2hellm8

4000 women with German citizenship married Turks in a population of 80 million, wow, it's like the interracial breeding grounds out there.

>be german
>not be german

Save us america, we'll let you kill brown people

and why isnt there a single slavic flag on top?

fucking germ

reminder that these are only the top nationalities
reminder that much more girls get fucked by foreigners without marrying them
reminder that the are whores with babies which were left by arabs like nigger women

Dear nato members, I understand that many people are killed by kebabs in your countries, but don't forget that your true enemy is Russia. You have to unite once again to defend your sharia europe from the aggressor from the east )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))000000000000000000zerozerozero

because Slavic men look hideous.

machete is a english word too'?
though it was a spanish word, desu

every day lol

europe deserves every minute of this it gets until it wakes up to the realities of islamic immigration

2 l8 4 u

that's 4000 more than before :^)

I just visited /r/europe people were saying "Murders happen all the time the news only reports it now because they're Muslim"

>mfw Europe is being genocided

more and more europeans will die and it's completely the fault of the people you mentioned and those that think like them

>1117 German women did the right choice and came home to the land of freedom
>yfw you're not a woman and can't marry a John from the army to leave this shithole for the United States forever

Pretty sure there are thousands of american women who would gladly marry you.

What is it going to take to get Merkel and her cronies out of Europe?

GLORIOUS REVOLUTION

a bullet

i think the difference is that normally murders happen due to direct confrontation between 2 or more people due to personal disagreeance, or during commitment of a different crime

now they are just random killings for the sake of killing.

You're under arrest

>now
>they

no u

what?

It makes me happy, but its still not enough, i want a world war. wipe out the human race

this, a lot

Merkel is irrelevant, bluepill. The EU higher-ups are the ones who should get shot.

She's not completely irrelevent, she did invite all these people over.

It could've been easily dealt with the Australian way, but most EU leaders are just weak or pretty left wing.

God damn pls let us, we're so good at it
White Union when
NEW WORLD ORDER

when will the old crone be impeached for ruining germany?

>Europe is scared of arabs and removing everything good about it because of terrorism
>Europe will be literally ruined by fucking islam monkeys and retards afraid of being shot and then dying in a car crash

The kid got lucky since life isn't worth living, so he's better off not being born ever.

>NEW WORLD ORDER
Oh, the NWO will happen, only white people will be extinct by then. ;)

>mfw she probably went to refugees welcome rally

Was the women a refugee also?

maybe she was one of these

Wasn't she Polish immigrant? Or wait actually wasn't it his wife or something or am I getting things mixed up?

youre all mixed up famm

From what I understand she was a pole pregnant with his child.

Nothing of value was lost and fuel was added to the fire.

what if she was a nice person

Burn the coal pay the toll

That's a recurring thing with shitskins and and coal burners

>it will take years of regular attacks to shift the mentality of the majority and the young people.
lol nope
I bet your ass more than half of the population of any country is already after that 'shifted mentality' you say, no matter what age
it's just that media are all 'hail mergel, #refugelivematter"