A-are french and british really fighting each other...

A-are french and british really fighting each other? I thought they were supposed to be allies with their nice history together and cultural connections. Who will come out on top?

did families get assaulted by the illegal shitskins?

Brits are crybabies

>tourism in france drops

they're not very clever

I don't know anyone who really hate brits where I live (Eastern France).
Also brits tourists here are usually old people or families who loved France and his culture, we don't have any chavs, so people here usually see brits as nice, discreet and polite people.

But it's maybe different in other parts of France

france gets 60 million tourists a year
I think a reduction might actually make them happier

We may lose the battle, but we always win the war.

Remember that, France.

In the end there's only love.
and the weather
you have the rain, I get the sun

>12 hours stuck in their cars and brits start to drop like flies, needing humanitarians to bring them water to survive

Theyre in calais, not dover you fucking retard

>they cry for help on twitter
>it will become a national day

Britain and France is the definition of a love-hate relationship.

>"revenge for Brexit" in the headlines
>it's just some random dude on twitter saying it
I don't think that source is good enough for a headline

Fascist Britain vs Communist France

It's happening

lol dover sounded french enough

relieved though i was worried for their safety there for a moment

Slow news day? The French are lazy every moment of their lives, why should it end after we left them to rot in their cuck union with Germany?

>Britain hate Europe and want out
>Now they try to move to Europe
make your mind up, this is just Europe giving you a small punishment for having very bad manners, young boy !

Britain dont

>and the weather
>you have the rain, I get the sun
doesn't matter much when you're getting brown muslim cock shoved in your ass

Just put them into the tunnel and sink them.

Brits are nothing but crybabies

Agreed - at this point, the tunnel is a security risk.

We can't allow the French a medium to send through their utterly disgusting gastropod ""food"" to our great nation.

Get back into your room kid

>COMMIE FRANCE MUST FIRE CIVIL SERVANTS
>o-ok, we'll fire them
>WE WANT BORDERS BREXIT FOREVER

later

>WHY IS THERE A BORDER CONTROL????
>WHERE ARE MY BORDER CONTROL CIVIL SERVANTS??? FUCK FRANCE, FUCK BAGUETTE, SUCK A FROG YOU FUCKING GARLIC MUNCHERS

We have never ordered you to fire your useless border "guards". Your internal politics are your own.

>american banter

Cringe

they're useless so we fired them

if the French fired all of the useless people in their nation it would be classified as genocide

Instead of 1 border agent, the best way to prove it would be to put 1 civil servant in charge of inspecting, tariffing and authorising every single english container and financial asset/transaction in the european douane.

Braise Schauble.

>euroshits

How about you post your fucking source? You don't even need to, the lay-out tells me enough
>Daily Fail
You know, that one newspaper that's been accused of making up shit as they go along? Get me the same story from a more respectable newspaper.

Oh wait, you can't!

>"We always win the war"
>Posts a pic of a war they lost harder than any other war

>French people suffering terrorist attacks because of mass immigration into their country
>instead of dealing with that they're pissing into the wind at a country that doesn't want to suffer their fate

>nice history together

>We may lose the battle, but we always win the war.
>This pic
Keks are in orbit

If the DM stopped existing, shitposting on Sup Forums would drop by at least 50%

>French deliberately put just one border guard on duty

That's entirely false.

>dailymeme

Also,

>m-muh brexit

Are all brits that dumb?

Will Britain even recover

tourism (on the scale that France receives) decreases quality of life for the locals in exchange for some unskilled labor jobs

I figured it's due to terrorism or w/e

The tourism numbers are overinflated anyway, as they count someone as "tourist" as long as he stays 1 night at least in France. That means all the truck drivers are counted as tourists, for example, and there are a hell fucking lot of them, considering the geographic place of France.

>tfw no English-French gf

We can co-exist peacefully.

Nice

>Are all brits that dumb?
Why do you even ask? It's like saying if grass is really green.

A fucking leaf.

Blame the EU.

bump