"Hahaha, she can't even speak proper English! xD"

>"Hahaha, she can't even speak proper English! xD"
>Speaks 5 languages, the average American is monolingual and can't even master the only language he knows
Why are Americans so fucking stupid?

Sweet thread

Anglos expect all people to have perfect english and often forgetting that speaking it as foreigner is skill that requires work

Golddigger

>learn 5 languages and don't even get the universal language right

>"alpha" american male
>has eastern european wife

>he must learn other languages, while Americans simply force other to learn their languages
>h-ha..ha ...s-silly Americans don't they know Europeans are so much more intelligent

wish i was American desu

>Trump becomes president
>Executive order 666
>Now legal to marry your own daughter
>Trump has an even hotter wife
Based

This
Did the Romans and Greeks decide that their children would all have to be tutored in barbarian tongues, or the other way around?

future first lady

Trump Pence 2016

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T FENCE THE PENCE

pick two

She's fucking repulsive. Surely a billionaire could do better than that.

we dont though, if you left your computer at some point you would realize that

stop using english anytime if you are too buttblasted btw

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU WHORE

Does Donald Trump even knows that Hitler hated slavs?

I travelled more in one year than you did in your whole life fat pig

i guarentee i am more traveled on your continent than you are despite the costs being 5-6x more for me.

i am going to europe again in 9 days btw

Your guarantee is shit. I play football since im 6 and was in every european country atleast once

>despite the costs being 5-6x more for me

It's ok man, we Americans can afford it (:

ive been to pretty much every state, most provinces in canada and a decent amount of mexico, which is more area traveled, anything europe would be extra

>Travel for 10 hours
>Everything is literally same except for the accent people speak in

Going to Netherlands France and UK is more culturally enriching than travelling whole USA+Canada

there still is a lot to see as well as different nature/landscapes

going to see the grand canyon is a lot more enriching than getting hammered in mallorca

no, they just decided latin, greek and phoenician were all essential to be a smart individual.
meanwhile americans and aussies know exactly one language.

>mfw yuros get butthurt when they NEED to learn English, but no one else wants to learn their dogshit language

>Comparing Romans to Yanks

>he doesn't speak Belorussian
LOL

desu only anglos are so terrible at languages.

the irony of a french person saying this... whoa...

How is Trump like Hitler?

French people get to learn english and spanish/german at school, and msot of them end up with skills decent enough to handle a conversation. Meanwhile americans can hardly speak english without getting confused between they're/their/there or you're and your.

Quit your pathetic dick measuring contest

even your president doesn't speak it, lmao

English is far better than dutch desu :^)

Kek nice thread, well done, well done

However, it lacks the leaf

She has so much botox in her face that she looks like a fucking chink. Every about Trump is just hilariously awful. Hope he becomes the president

Hahahahaha

>ARE

Pierre stop it. Average French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese is just horrendous when it comes to foreign languages.

My Slovenian coworker claims this is all bullshit. Bitch is lying about her nonexistent university degree, so we should believe she speaks anything but a broken English?

>Speaks 5 languages
>Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian Montenegrin

hows your cherokee doing?
you guys speak ENGLISH
>when your country is so shit it doesnt even have its own language

She has lived in America for like 10+ years and speaks English at a C- level.

That's embarrassing.

And she's a mailorder bride for a rich guy. Also embarrassing.

And like other anons said, if you are gonna get good at one language, it had better be fucking English.

There just isn't much incentive to learn a 2nd language. I mean how is it going to help?

Slovenia is probably one of the best countries in eastern Europe though. For women though, I can't say (Kieven Rus peoples and some slavsluts in the south look better).

You'll never really understand a culture till you learn their language.
And learning is fun.

you actually think everyone speaks english, right?
leave your country at least once ffs

this, they're all about 80% intelligible with each other

Why would I care about anyone else's culture?

inb4
i am 25%nigger,25%island monkey etc

On that I agree

I was more speaking from a business perspective. A language other than English rarely offers an advantage. And you can appreciate a land and culture without learning the language.

I have visited your country before.

Croatian and Serbian yes, Slovenian no.

t. Alberto Linguação

desu there is no reason to learn another language unless you will live there for a year or more, visiting for 2 weeks you can just study the basics, no need to study a long time

>inb4 hurrr you get more out of travel if you do
sure but people travel to many countries so they should learn 20+ languages?

Most peoples jobs dont need another language unless you are some international business or consultant or w/e

this. not to mention we have no immersion with other languages (unless you border Mexico or eastern Canada, but that's improbable) just because of the size of our country

she looks like a female trump tho

Have you seen trumps face and body?

Money goes a long way with women, but not THAT far.