What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yanks will die out on Earth. We must celebrate it.

Oh look, the corporatist oligarchs in the US elected a new puppet

She is one evil bitch, but she is not as dangerous lunatic as trump

WW3 is going to happen and who the next president is, really won't change anything.

>lunatic
sauce?

*yay*

Meh. With Hillary the rotten system of the US will continue, at least something new will arise from the ashes of Trumps term.

She is just delaying the inevitable.

Why would a ww3 happen? We dont have any empires armed to the teeth waiting for an excuse to fight. Worst case is just the US invading yet another shithole.

worse case scenario is extremely likely scenario

Yeah and so what, maybe anti-western sentiments will rise but its nothing close to a __world__ war

no, no world war but tighter control over foreign resources

Evil people get evil things done

Trump is going to face a Congress that won't want to cooperate and that's the best possible scenario imo

perfect, everything goes on like before and i can enjoy my life as a well educated rich person

Rejoice that we can follow in the footsteps of Brazil and Germany

I don't think convicted felons can run for President.

pack up
move to serbia or bulgaria before this place is overrun by muzzie terrorists from kosovo

again with this thing? Nothing, i don't care anymore, whoever wins we get epically fucked (quick death or a slowly and painful death).

Fun fact: There is literally nothing in the constitution that says English has to be the official language of the US.

Doesn't matter

>not knowing how to crossboard link
REEEEEEEEE

Yes it does, becaus now you know why everyone will be speaking spanish in a decade or 2.

>implying she won't go to prison first

Rothschilds are banking on Hillary's victory

Hillary Clinton will make fluffies real

>let me know what penance I owe you
Meme magic is both wonderful and scary

>implying bernie isn't planning a convention coup

IF it happens I'll move to Texas and hope all that talk about secession isn't just BS.

Texas, you say?

Such important. Big deal. Wow.
youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI

About those delegates donald...

>Hand me your delegates and I won't break you like a twig

What do?