Why are white women so much more beautiful than any other race?

Imagine being a nonwhite woman and seeing this, I'll bet you'd be jealous
All the beauty products in the world won't replicate this

The rank ordering goes, from highest to lowest:

North Central Europeans (Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic)
Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Denmark)
English
Irish
Welsh
Scottish
French
Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
Poles
Eastern Europeans
Russians
Iberians (Spanish, Portugese)
Italians
Greeks
Balkans (Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia)

>a huge fucking gap

Egyptians
Japanese
Semites (Palestinians, Iraqis, Syrians, ....etc)
Persians (Iranians)
Chinese
North Africans
Turks
Arabs
North Native Americans (pure, no white DNA)
Indians
South Native Americans (pure)

>huge gap

Sub-Saharan African
Australian aborigines

Mixed race people, such as mestizos and Jews, will be on a sliding scale of attractiveness depending on how much of each group's DNA they have

White women are awful though

>Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
>Poles
>Russians
>Eastern Europeans
When I didn't even see your flag, I already knew you are an american.

this thread will get deleted

why is there an endless stream of chink and negro women worship threads but even mentioning white women in positive light gets you banned?

SO MOSES GAVE THEM THE TABLETS AND SAID:

>The rank ordering goes, from highest to lowest

The hot pocket factory is operated by brown women

cause only shitskins like white woman
you always want what you dont have. so if you want white it means that you are a shitskin

beautiful white women* are more beautiful than any other race

Being white doesn't save ugly girls

Tbh the Balts, Poles, Eastern Euros and Russians look a thousand times better than the Western feminists.

(OP)
European women are easily the most attractive indeed, in my opinion, only some types of eurasians come close on average.

Unfortunately, the modern western society is ruining not just white women, but lots of white men as well.

>english third
I stopped reading there

>Germanic first
Enjoy your mannish looking women

I agree with this estonian, but I've met a fair share of qt 3.14 french and italian girls too.

I'm not into germanic women, in general, ouside a few austrians, maybe.

If I was a nonwhite woman and saw that I'd be glad

Is that seriously the best pic you had?

Why do plebs overrate northern european women?

cons of white women's:
Usually unapologetic sluts (good luck finding a wife)
Hairy
Ages like spoiled milk
Usually feminist
High number of fatties
Loves nigger cock
Too liberal
Usually princesses or self entitled
Too much makeup
Hairy and stinky bungholes
All have 15+ sex partners by college

Need I go on?

why don't you stfu you little bitch?

you sound like a nonwhite woman, jealous as fuck

Just wanted OP to post a better picture, that one is not attractive

It's not possible to take this serious with Geman woman scoring 1st position. You either don't know what are you doing or just are trolling.

you might very well be homosexual

>he doesn't like German women

I agree, Germanic women have manly faces

Hear him out:
I guess Hans here has some insight on the issue.

I'm sorry for spoiling your fantasy naiz paradise with tall, blond Helgas all over the place, each miss world tier easily.

Pretty sure the nigger females from your country are even worse and your asians (especially the ones from SoCal) are well-known turbo-SJWs.

Blame your own culture for creating so many shit women. Brazil has the same problem, regardless of races.

>no high nasal bridge
>no pronounced brow ridge
Doesn't look german

beauty is relative

You could've chosen a better picture if you wanted to prove your point.

>Turks non white
>Greeks white

nice try Alexios

like this

There are obviously no such thing as impartian opinion about this stuff, but frankly speaking I'm kinda tired with that running joke about how white is pretty and how everything else is not. I mean, I could belive that it's joke for first few years here, but, I think now that these guys are for real, and that's scary.

>weird alien head
>short stubby little legs
>dumpy posterior

Asians have the physique of a 12 year old white woman. Without surgery they have very few curves at all.
I'm convinced white guys who lust after Asian chicks are pedophiles who want to fuck something that looks and acts like a little girl.

Asians in general have far less sexual dimorphism than whites. Meaning their men and women look fairly similar to each other.

Have you ever been here?

Mixed race it's the best race

What did you expect after German 1st?

Russians/Ukranians are better than any of those other "white" bitches

>Muh Happy Naziland with cute 10/10 SS-woman wearing latex 24/7 and discipline you whenever u want,

I think that we are the ones, who act silly. being serious and posting some real stuff here

>implying the "white race" isn't a meme

every European group looks different has a different languages and a different culture

Most white women are whores, this thread is for white women to sell their wares. No matter how pretty you are, if you spread your legs for any guys who comes along you are a cheap whore. This is NOT a double standard for guys, any guy who goes around and tries to fuck ANY girl he can is a lowlife and is someone who would be laughed at. Somehow white women can see that, they seem to think having 20 guys lined up to fuck them is 'empowering'. White women try to perpetuate the myth that they are the most desired women by having these cattle call threads asking any guy in the world to come fuck them and they DONT see this as pathetic.

Yes, they are the best out there.

>Sup Forums is anti-white guys I swear
kys

nigresses are the most masculine, asians the most feminine, white girls pretty balanced, i think theres way more hot white girls than asians/blacks but the asian/black girls that ARE attractive are hnng tier indeed

>posting a woman who's had tons of cosmetic surgery as evidence for white women being beautiful
come on man

I'm sorry but Japanese women are the best in the world. They have beautiful face and body, and make the best wives, to the point most times they only have only one sexual partner whole life (their husband)