What do you think of Circassian women?

Other urls found in this thread:

tracingafricanroots.wordpress.com/dna-studies/
khazaria.com/genetics/circassians.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mudeyes
Receding glaciers were a mistake

Looks iberian

Just another group of whites that should be ashamed of pledging allegiance to M*hammed.

A bunch of fucking mountain niggers like Ossetians that have to get Mongol'd

Love them, the term "Caucassian" was largely the result of the admiration Europeans held for these women, much like Aryan is a misnomer with roots on theories on Proto Indo-Europeans

I've never met an actual one but supposedly they are supposed to be quite attractive, I'll reserve judgement for now though

something about the nose/cheekbone region that makes them look weird

you are right sir

>iberian
>white

nice try Antonio

We are the original Iberians desu

Here we go again... The genetics for the region, as per the map, do not appear as if they would be all that different from Iberia... Is this another one of those neolithic haplotype distribution maps?

Muslim or Christian ?

idk about Circassian women but she is pretty

mothafuckin idiot, this is not haplogroup map, this map of otosomal dna, go and search otosomal dna testing. Absolutely right, this map of all dna.

most circassians are sunni, but none are radical. There are a lot of orthodox circassians and some follow their local faith (Habzi) and even Catholicism (spread by venetian merchants)

Lolwut mehico, turkanon choose a fairly valid study to provide evidence but you shut it down because it "feels wrong". Read this for a change: tracingafricanroots.wordpress.com/dna-studies/

>Haplogroups (Y-DNA, mtDNA) only represent a very minimal portion of your total ancestry and often date back from many tens of thousands years ago. Far outside a normal genealogical timeframe (~500 years) therefore. In fact most people sharing your own haplogroup will be very distantly related to you, often not detected by DNA testing companies because the shared DNA segments will be tiny and below their reliability threshold! Autosomal DNA testing is the only way to find out about your complete ancestry.

>A minority of African Americans get tested with non-African haplogroups, a further proof that only autosomal DNA can tell you about your complete ancestry. As the greater part of African Americans will obviously still be predominantly African depite having a non-African haplogroup. Theoretically speaking even a person who scores 99% African in a DNA test could end up with a non-African haplogroup!

Calm down dude, is not like I actually give a fuck, yeah I went retard on not reading the map's caption which doesn't mean is not a meme map, you can pick whatever conclussion you want from cherrypicking data as in pictured, which I can out of my ass claim defines whiteness much like you think yours does...

I D I O T D U M B

ITS NOT FUCKIN Y-DNA HAPLOGROUP MAP
THIS MAP, OTOSOMAL TEST MAP

dude, read the first fucking sentence

>Haplogroups (Y-DNA, mtDNA) only represent a very minimal portion of your total ancestry and often date back from many tens of thousands years ago.

I am supporting you in the fact that haplogroup studies aren't as accurate as most claim to be, and than autosomal studies are more reliable. do you lack a proper english education or are you lazy to use fucking reason? jesus, people don't even realize they're being backed up by others and then look stupid.

mine english is fuckin bad, i am beginner
sorry :-(

I don't get it, obviously northern and western Europeans are doing great now but during antiquity, they were about as advanced as subsaharan Africans. If you were to say who's better then, I'd prefer full blooded Egyptians.

Isn't the whole point of lauding whiteness classical western antiquity? If the Romans and ancient Greeks weren't white then I'd prefer to be whatever race they are then some Anglo Saxon barbarians or some unimportant Aryan tribesman. I mean just think of Plato, Aristotle, Machiavelli, Cicero, etc. etc. these guys are more laudable than whoever made Stonehenge (even if it is interesting, again the pyramids are more impressive). But yes I know Egypt is a shit hole now amd Northern Europe has good stable governments and economic success.

stop falling for memes. All people from Europe who are Caucasoids (that excludes Blacks that live in europe, semites, persians and indians) are white. That means from Iceland to Georgia people are white. Whether you descend from a Greek philosopher or an Anglo Saxon barbarian you are still white/european, and still got benefits for each one

They're not white they're genetically middle eastern idiot.

But the ancient Greeks and Romans considered other Europeans as different as Ethiopians or Persians. Also these other Europeans wouldn't be civilized if it weren't for Rome and Greece as well as Catholicism (I'm not meming, I'm not even catholic)

It's fine Turkey, my tolerance levels have hardened after surfing Sup Forums and Sup Forums for a couple years. Hopefully I didn't sound too bitchy in my post, it just surprised me a bit. My grandparents passed by your country for a week btw (before Erdogan coup), they enjoyed their stay very much. I can't be mad over hosts that treated my family well, so no hard feelings.

Idiotdumb

there is no "white" race idiot, its caucasoid race. there is no anthropologist, saying "white"

You can be a caucasoid and a sand nigger, or a caucasoid and human.
Turks and Circassians are the sand nigger type

Cite your sources please.

khazaria.com/genetics/circassians.htm
>The Circassians are an ethnic group native to the northwestern Caucasus region. They've lived there for many thousands of years.

Literally the first sentence.

turkcophil

>2%
>relevant

I'm not surprised it's a Turk saying this. You kebabs have always had a race complex, not wanting to admit that you're arabs.

>not wanting to admit that you're arabs

yes, because we are not.

Why is it so hard to accept? There's nothing wrong with being a sand-nog, just be honest and embrace it. You desert people always try to complicate things without reason.

>desert people
>turkey
>me

nice try brainless

Why would you think this? Why would Turks deny their Oghuz ancestry and impressive history. You have no idea about past and current tensions between Turcomen and other Arab ethnic groups? That's embarassing tbqh Swedecuck.

Turks are Greek who are Hitties

It really is quite easy. If you smell like sweat and garlic, worship pedophile as the perfect man and have a thing for BMWs then you're a kebab. It doesn't become you to deny your own culture my friend.

>Canada
Kek

I don't know what that means but I'm not the stereotypical white Canadian that embraces multiculturalism or Justin Trudeau. But that doesn't make me a Turk or wannabe-Turk. If you spent time in the /mena/ threads you'd eventually wake up, but instead you chose to act ignorant and ignorant. The Turkish identity is not synonymous with the Arab identity.

>If you spent time in the /mena/ threads you'd eventually wake up

autism

Are the two of you dating? I swear I couldn't make out a word that you were saying. Maybe if you took Mohamed's cock out of your mouth you'd actually make some sense?

What internal divisions exists between the goatlovers are of no concern to us. What matters is to stop the spread of their genes and culture.

:^)

Literally bait. I'm not against you sharing your opinion, but that won't make it any less wrong.

Aren't the circassians related to the Ingush and the chechen ?

Arab Canadians make up 2% of the total population. Arab Swedes on the other hand make up around 12-15% of your population (i'm being nice here because not all immigrants are Arabs). So it's quite ironic coming from your mouth that their genes and culture should stop when that's all you're willing to take in, physically and mentally. You've got some serious superiority complex and all that does is give off faggot vibes from a mile away. Your passive-aggressiveness and arrogance are such a cancer to this board.

Pic from Chechen wiki page.

horse stealers

dis bred.. OP are you Circassian or what?
no

They make fine ornaments to Turkish harems.

No fucking idea but I'm serving with a Circassian dude right now

From what he told me I understand that they're like Caucasians in regards to the women, I.e not worth getting hospitalized by their five bydlo brothers

They aren't better looking than other women and become much uglier with higher ages compared to whites. They grow up in a very backward society and average iq is probably as low as in analbania.

OP posted shit girls desu..

I heard they're dumb and annoying like all minorities.

because they are all shit

your turk mother is shit

I am a Greek and you bastards are even lower than ukrainians. Who is the cerkes bastard in the picture? They all look like subhumans.

youre not Greek.. a Greek wouldn't even know what a Circassian is and I can tell by the fact you call us "cerkes" that you're a Turk..

.. what a fail Ahmed

I also say yahudi to jews because it sounds more evil.
> a Greek wouldn't even know what a Circassian is
But they should. They should know which filthy subhumans live on my planet. I hate most Russians but your ape people are even lower than them. I don't even have the right words to describe you useless bastards.

only Turks call us "Cerkes".. there is no way you would call us like this unless you're a Turk yourself.

>I hate most Russians
Turk lel.. why would a Greek hate Russians?

And Arabs say yahudi to jews.

Because they are shitty people like you, except that you are much worse and backward. Everyone who had to deal with Ukrainians, Albanians and Gypsies will know how your people are.

We say cherkes too
What is the adyghe pronunciation?

>Greeks can't handle their debts so they lash out on financially capable individuals

Gee who would've thought

You're a Turk, you still haven't given me a reason why a Greek would hate Russians..
We never called ourselves Circassian.. always Adyghe. But that's not what I meant. when someome writes "Cerkes" with one "C" you know it's a Turk.

“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”

For the same reason why humanity should hate you useless animals.

I am a Greek you filthy piece of shit.

Is it true that you're like gruzinians and other caucasians in regards to dating your sisters or cousins?

Stonehenge wasn't even mate by whites, it was Made by Mediterranean people

muslim monkeys. still better than russian aids whores

"The turk fears the k300"
-your local insect exterminator

They look like there main jobs are Healers. Their hats looks like they give them attribute bonus of +5 INT and +5 MDef

Greeks and Armenians generally like each other and you want to tell us you're not a Turk. Lel..
Generally speaking.. yes.

>every greek must be blind and like armenians
>

What am I supposed to make of this

I said generally.. and it's one thing not to like them but you seem to hate them which doesn't make sense.

Hot
Typical butthurt Turkfuck

I believe many of them are christian.

According to wikipedia, most of them are in Turkey (with the estimated numbers being between 1mi and 7mi) and Russian Republics of muslim majority. Is there any way of getting a non-muslim circassian gf?

I love Circassia, and the northern caucasus.
I only wish the region was able to govern itself without falling into chaos. It would be a nice country to go and visit.

print it as a poster and put it on a wall near this

Why not they are shit but not as shitty as your filthy people. Anyone here can visit your shitty animal brothers and tell me if I was wrong.

>start war against 3rd world greece as an ally to roachmany
>lose

Do you like you life in america you filthy animal? I hope a nigger rapes your mother.

What's that map?

a better version of this

>Is there any way of getting a non-muslim circassian gf?
Trust me, the muslim part isn't the problem. Most aren't religious anyway, especially the younger ones. Abkhazians for example are mostly Christian but generally you'll still get into trouble if you wanted to marry one as a non-abkhaz or non-circassian..

I can only tell you how it is in Adygea.. I mean girls go out, have boyfriends and all that shit.. but it would still be a no go if it was a non-circassian.

wtf is wrong with Korea

>SWEDEN
>YES

nothing

shoot her and fuck her body

fucking Turk cockroach. Literally the whole planet hates you. Even Turks hate Turks

is that the turk who suicided?
i remember months ago watching a video of a turkish businessman,it was his suicide note and he seemed bro tier
couldnt stand this life anymore,smoked and drunk wine in his video

>t.adolf adolfovich adolfov