Who /fat/ here?

Who else is fat? How are you treated in your country?

I'm 5'9 and 295lbs, I get treated ok but I never leave my house because I'm too lazy to shower and get tired quickly. What about you guys?

I'm 1.72m and 46kg

T H I C C

Get out normie

True robots have a bmi of over 32 and are at serious risk of heart attack at any given time

Bump

Bump!

God thing we aren't on /r9k/ then leafster

1.79m 56kg here

Skeleton piece of shit

Me bro

I'm sitting here right now eating tim tam and peanut butter sandwiches

>lbs

>skelly fags WILL vomit in the mere presence of this

Guilty pleasures lads?

I dip just about everything in peanut butter and eat biscuit and peanut butter sandwiches like nothing

>182 cm
>80 kg

I am fat

Disgusting slob

Currently 5'10" - 265lbs.
6 months ago I was 310lbs, taco bell allday erryday.

Gross dude

Are u covered in stretchmarks

Post your picture

1.83, 92kg.

People don't see me as fat, but a bit heavy.

>6ft skeleton
>love chubby women

what a feeling to be sat on

>all these manlets
lmao

That's a dangerous path you're on, Mr.Skeletal

5'7", 160.

I don't get treated any differently.

I am fat as well

I'm 194cm 91 kg and I'm still fat

I'm 5'10 170lb skinny fat

I think that's 178cm 78kg?

Don't you know Google converts these for you?
Just search 5'10 in kg and you get it, also works for weight, currency, volume and a few others

I hope for your sake you're a gril

tfw 175cm and 57kg
How should I bulk?

I'm 187 and 118kg

Losing weight though, play football once a week with the guys from work and try to go to the gym 1-2 other days.

I don't like being fat, and girls give me less attention than they did a year ago.

I was 310 at my heaviest. I'm currently around 230. Goal weight would be 170 but 190 is acceptable.

I'm a fat cunt, 176cm and 95kg, I was 115kg last year but decided to change my diet and lost and 20kg. Need to go on a diet again and drop another 20kg to be considered healthy.

Im 1,80cm and 90kg
Is that fat?

Oops i made a typing error its 80 kg

1m74, 68 kg

Not fat but manlet
Also they're not much fatties here in France, people are generally in good shape

Broke up with my ex gf like a year ago, had gotten a bit fat when i was with her because fast take away dinner every second day and no gym. Started working out and exercising regularly, dropped 20kg and got some muscle. It's crazy how much better you look after shredding some fat and getting a bit fit. Fucked five girls this year so far, i think it's a record and we've still got 5 months left.

here

185cm 90kg

i lost 3kg since starting to play pokemon go though so its looking up

autism is powerful, and when it works to get me to exercise, that means weight loss.

hoping they continue to add more gens of pokemans so i'll have plenty of exercise for years

Way fat. I'm about 1.70m and ~110kg last time I checked, which for a woman is harder to get away with (it feels).

UK is fine, in general. The pervasive culture is that it's not "liked" but polite society won't give you shit for it. Struggle to find clothes in many high street shops, but it varies.

Back home in Italy it's... eeehhhhn. Kids are more likely to make comments/joke/throw insults. Can't find clothes for shit. People bring it up a lot. Just feel like a sad piece of shit there.

I feel like that anywhere, though. I feel like I couldn't travel to a lot of places (I'd like to visit parts of Asia for instance), because I think I'd be too big to fit and it would make me sad. :(

Based Italian kids
1.80m - 70kg - 6 packs

I'm a girl and I'm 160 pounds at 5 foot 10. I'm so big but not really fat. Just a big frame and big hips.

I will never be cute.

*triggering content*

5 9 here and 200lbs
[spoiler]of muscle[/spoiler]

Non capisco :O

When I go, it's to the south, if that's any indication. Then again, there's (lots of) other fat kids, so idk why it's even a big deal?

Couple of times went further up north, and as you hit the Florence area upwards, I haven't encountered the same issues.

Terroni, in't it?

>a girl that's over 5cm shorter than me weighs 10 kg more than me

Lol same, except I'm 180cm

Ground beef inside. I am skinny fat.

Be my gf

Big is cute desu. I'd hug you!

Don't lose hope user.

just how fucking light are you?

>172 cm, 60 kg