What normie activities have you done this summer?

What normie activities have you done this summer?

I went to the bars on Saturday and the beach today

what

I went on a date in May

i haven't go outside a single day

you're rather irrelevant

Probably because you fear being robbed by poor children you faggot

I fucked your mom last night. Your dad watched, willingly.

The same thing I do regularly

>being robbed by poor children

is this common in america?

It's fucking winter in the south hemisphere

Are you not often visited by your town rapist?

>Southern Hemisphere
>relevant

Fuck off hallway

>australia
>the country with the best living standarts
>not relevant

It's actually Norway you idiot

I played Pokémon Go.

>taxland
kek

it's australia

It's winter; so none?

I play Pokemon GO

that's as normie as it gets for me

>jorge doesn't know Australia is also taxland

Kys

how can it be winter when Christmas is still half a year away

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that goods and services, and just life in general, is cheaper in Norway than it is in Australia

I met a girl playing pokemon, hung out with her today. She has a bf but we text 24/7 and idk whats going on...halp pls

Magnets.

Bost pix

watch anime

do Christmas trees exist in Australia

have you ever had a white Christmas or played in the snow at all

Prolonged sex with gf yesterday

>do Christmas trees exist in Australia
As in do they grow here as part of the native plant life? No idea, probably not though.
>have you ever had a white Christmas or played in the snow at all
No to both of those; I've never seen snow IRL before. There are parts of this country that do get snow through winter, but fuck going there. The snow is minimal at best and a handful of dodgy businessmen use it to overcharge for drinks and accommodation. If I ever really get that much of an urge to see snow I'll just save up for a while and visit New Zealand.

for what? Shes not hot and neither am I

Finally stopped being a NEET and got a job, met a socially awkward but kinda cute girl at work, now we're dating but I don't really have feelings for her so no idea how long it will last. She's into anime, manga, and otaku shit I can't stand.

Have you fucked her yet? Because if so that at least is pretty cool. Most guys completely fuck up when trying to root a coworker, so good for you.

Sounds like what a lot of people on here want kek

Yeah we've had sex twice. It was kinda weird at first, she's super shy so getting her into positions took some work. She's really really nice though. I wouldn't mind just being friends with her if she ever wanted to break it off ya know?
I know, first thing I thought of when I got in her car for the first time and saw she had some anime dolls laying around. I never thought I'd pull a gf anytime soon, let alone one that's pretty much the dream girl for so many on here.

Are you kind of hoping she will break it off soon?

I've done no normie things. All of you are disgraces

I went to two camps already.

two days ago an alcoholic from my hood came up to talk to me when i was sitting on a bench near my house. that's the most normie activity i had