Helping and Sup Forums bro

so I need these ones but they're fucking gold priced here where I live and hard to find
I need a bro overseas to send me one of these or all of them

In return I can ship havaianas, fruits, guaranás and other brazilian stuff that are extremely expensive in first world countries

fucking normie stop trying to pretend you were a pokemon fan all along by buying the originals lmfao

Even those are fucking expensive in Japan.

I can get you all those bro

Can't you just order them from Ebay and wait like 6 months until they get to Brazil?

I completely regret ever throwing out my Pokemon Silver.

Ill get you whichever one you want in working/saving condition in exchange forSoaps from Granado Pharmácias

>tfw I've got yellow, silver, crystal, sapphire and fire red right here in my bookcase

silver and gold probbaly wont work because of internal battery thats why there so expensive
also just get fire red or leafgreen

Just emulate them.

You're probably not going to find a working G/S/C cartridge anymore. Mine died years ago.

Just emulate bro
Plus I don't think PAL games work in your NTSC game boy

Buy Japanese versions, they are cheap

This. Even the factory sealed ones all have dead batteries by now

how about you save and buy a car or house

>brazilians
>think about the future

Emulation will change your life.

is that golden sun?

even if you can get them, the attached batteries have already run out.
so they can't operate correctly anymore.

>phone emulation
eww

Stop being a nigger and go buy/exchange in Liberdade you fucking nigger,

Also this

I've been replaying pokemon blue. Guys wtf, this game is a lot harder than I remember. I need to get to the part where I can do the missing # glitch so I can lvl up my pokemon to high lvls.

>Liberdade
Enjoy your bootlegs

Yep

Then enjoy having to sell your ass and wait months to get one,

if only you understand Japanese

I'm not him lol
Santa Ifigenia is a "better" option though
You can find legit but at the cost of a kidney or two

I remember playing the first game on some crappy gba emulator like 15 years ago. I never made it far though, and ended up playing a ton of advance wars + pokemon instead

II is pretty good IMO
Although kind simplistic, I consider one of the best portable rpgs

Are you a girl or something?
You could just open them and replace them with new batteries

Okay bro where can we talk?

They all come from the same sources. The secret on St.Ifigenia is you gotta have a contact there, so you can get better prices.

I bought my PS4 for 1k there.

>needing to grind in a Pokemon game
No, you're just shit at the game

I know right
so much bullshit typed like we should throw it away cause there is no other suitable battery in the world lol

ikr
like there's only one battery in the world

I recomend giving it another try. It's not very hard, but a lot of fun. The music is great. The second one is even better becasue they took everything good from the first game and improved it.

Its just a cr2032

can i buy them

All GB/GBC games used short lived internal batteries for save files. You need to replace them if you want to be able to save.