Do you guys plan on immigrating anywhere?

Do you guys plan on immigrating anywhere?

Despite Canada's shortcomings, I don't think there's a country that's worth immigrating to from here. I think I've accepted I'm Canadian, and that I'm going to die here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll move to Canada after this election.

I dont. Although i definitely want to leave my shitty city of Surrey. Actually i just want to get away from rowdy sikh brown kids t b h pham.

i'd move to coastal california.

think i have seasonal affective disorder, get really shit moods in the winter.

Yea, I also wouldn't be able to stand having Hillary as my commander in chief.

true but they aint as bad as drunk natives an those ghetto white trash.
u can go to newfoundland

Huh, I thought that was just some shit they made up to sell those lights.

I wouldn't mind moving somewhere else in the country but I have absolutely no desire to leave Canada. I truly believe there isn't a better place to live.

nah. i can't honestly handle 8 hour days. in the winter.

Australia, but I don't know if they'll like me there

All of them are bad, but i still think rowdy sikh brown kids are the worst. Sikh brown kids on average tend to be rowdy. Its in their culture. They like starting fights and jumping white kids.

Greece
Since i am Greek

>Surrey
Fellow lower-mainlander here. It's weird hearing people online mention your shitty region.

I'm going to move to the downtown core and you utter losers are going to complain about it

Have fun with your dreams of living in the middle of nowhere, nerds

no, but i wanna get the hell out of my city asap

The only place I would move to would be New Zealand which is basically an Australian state anyway

Ayy pham what up.
Imo i just think surrey is shitty (or at least just rowdy sikh brown kids). At least theyre mostly contained in surrey and dont normally spread out to van or burnaby ya feel

holy shit are there really this many people who actually like living in Canada?

have you guys ever tried living in Not Canada and experiencing how much better it is?

My family used to live in Waterloo I believe, and over the last few decades every single one (except for my great uncle who is a single man who's lived in the same apartment his whole life) have moved down the the USA

Canada is literally cold USA jr, it just can't compare

Anywhere but this shithole desu.

Don't wanna get shot while watching a movie or during a lecture

desu i'd move to canada if i could. their cities are so much comfier in the winter and closer to wilderness than ours. obviously not southern ontario, but montreal, calgary, vancouver, etc.

Immigrating to the US is a bitch if you aren't willing to hop the border

isnt it impossible to immigrate there unless you have family/marry?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique_massacre

>immigrating
Mb China (including HK) or Switzerland for biotech business

i'm a dual citizen and i like both places and i'm also able to recognize where you want to live is a matter of taste

asking why someone likes to live in a specific country is like asking why someone likes a specific food, it's subjective and you can't expect everyone to have your same opinion

Sweden or Russia or anywhere that isn't the U.S.

>Target Female students at École Polytechnique de Montréal

If I ever get a decent career going on I'd definitely consider moving to somewhere with warmer climate and lower taxes.
Though in reality I have no passion in things that are useful at making money so that is unlikely.

There's a couple of cities, Milano or Barcelona, that I would love to experience for an extended period, say 6 months to a year, but I'd never permanently leave my country nor acquire any other nationality. I do think migration can be as harmful, if not more so, for source countries.

>27 years ago

Ah yes

>be Canadian
>get shot

That was 27 years ago bud, it's not common place here. Shootings in the US though are getting almost as common as terrorist attacks are in Europe right now. Plus our gun culture tends to be a bit different, so our attitudes make them less likely too.

yeah I guess that's true

obviously it depends on everyone's specific living arrangements, of course, poor people will have shittier lives no matter where they live

I guess the main reason my family moved down is because there's many more opportunities in the US, I think, especially in medicine and finance, doctors in the US are much richer than doctors in Canada

Yes, please stay in your respective countries

All of you

On second thought, New Zealand is INCREDIBLE, I highly advise moving there

i think you are forgetting to take into account the differences in size between our two countries user

although I agree there is way more gun violence than their should be

doesn't australia have plenty of room and very welcoming, open people? i think i may move there :)

I would rather move to New Zealand than Australia desu

New Zealand seems to be a lot nicer

but now you made this post I changed my mind, I booked a flight to Australia tomorrow. Can I stay in your house while I get on my feet?

Probably not, but maybe Australia or the UK

REEEEEEEEEEEE

How about becoming a PR in Australia and thus earn the right to do as I wish in NZ as well

>new zealands entire population is less than Sydney
>new zealand has high mountains, forests, lakes, rivers, snow fields and every environment type while australia is the flattest continent and basically 1 big desert (overpopulated in the tiny green area)
>new zealand benefits from Australian foreign influence in trade and defence without paying for it through taxes
honestly you would be insane to go to australia, new zealand is white man heaven

this is the only space with room available

I'm going to do a PhD in Paleontology about Australian stromatolites?

Doesn't that sound good?

>0 major cities
>entire economy is literally agriculture

nah, i'd rather stay in canada or move to west coast/rocky mountains in the US.

perfect mix of fun, great cities and close to nature.

>entire economy is literally agriculture
>Labour force by occupation: Agriculture (7%), industry (19%), services (74%) (2006 est.)

>Canada talking about someone else having a natural-resource based economy

The poonited states of lamerica

>Maori is an official language
>1 in 5 New Zealanders is of Maori origin

Fuck that shit

Might go to Australia. Queensland or NSW?

AUSTRALIA DOES IT AGAIN

dude Maori are super cool

NSW and Victoria are basically America, so there

agriculture = natural resources

Australia education everyone.

If you're from the South - Queensland
If you're from the North - NSW
If you're from the PNW - Victoria

We actually have a large manufacturing base unlike you

but le all non whites are bad

Queensland is australia's florida, our deep north is america's deep south.

your entire economy is mining.

at least we have companies and so-on.

don't get me wrong, you guys have a nice place but you have literally 0 world class cities.

That, the entirety of the NT, Inland SA, and Northwestern Queensland.

Who the fuck even lives in NW QLD?

people working in mines at mount isa and shit

>all these NZ haters

I would gladly live in the warmer parts of the country, I'm sick of the cold

Why are there only anglos in my thread?

Is it because real nigga hours?

Not permanently, I'd like to live in europe and north america at some point though. I lived in China for 6 months when I studied at uni, I wouldn't mind going back to asia for a while as well.

What are you talking about? This place is full of Canadians

Canada desu

more boipucci for me

there are no warmer parts of the country that's why they all move to brisbane

Who were you expecting to lure here, pham?

>warmer parts of the country
ah yes, Northland

kek average arab mindset

People from poor places desu.

The fuck are you on about? Auckland looks pretty comfy and sunny

Depends.
If I get work in the first year I finish my masters degree then I stay

I was referring to this area in particular

don't give away our rainforests la

what can you tell me about the differences between australian major cities? different subcultures, different city aesthetics/density and arts/music/fun scenes, etc. they all seem kinda the same compared to toronto vs montreal or san francisco vs seattle and etc.

looks absolutely fucking isolated smalltown shit.

i find my city of 500k boring without any cool cultural/activities to do. cannot imagine auckland.

Most of the country is fairly temperate, so even the far south can get up to 30 in the summer, but Auckland and Northland are subtropical so it can get humid as fuck. Also Auckland is just a smaller Sydney with even worse urban sprawl.
Auckland has 1.3 million people

>average highs of 23 in summer

abo rangers and farms I think

>Auckland
my mistake i guess i'm being ignorant.

is it massive, endless sprawl or is it dense? i find sprawled out cities tend to have a shitty culture imo.

endless sprawl

>i find sprawled out cities tend to have a shitty culture imo

So all cities in Canada aside from Montreal?

Fuck it I'm just going to move to Vancouver and date asians.

Ya, I'm not doing any of this moving shit. I've decided, my fate has been sealed.

Asian Canadians
4,659,395 (14.2% of the Canadian population)

Kinda a relief to have decided this. I feel GREAT.

mexico city.
i kind of get why everyone always wants to escape north after elections because it's so similar to the US
but i have a lot of family in toronto and it's real boring up there. montreal is ok

No. I like where I live and unless I get to work remotely at a US company I'd take an enormous paycut anywhere except maybe Switzerland.

Yep! You're Greek as much as I am Prussian.

Either Canada or the US, we'll see how things fair after I finish my service

Do you run the world?

Nah, man. I don't really like this Sarumans army situation there.

I don't plan on immigrating but I plan on seeing the world one day
if only fkn tourist visas were easier to get than fkn immigrant visas

My dream is to retire in one of the comfy states in North America like Alberta or Montana.

Some lodge in some small ass cozy town near the mountains for comfy evenings and occasional skiing

I unironically dream of living somewhere peacefully in Canada or in the States, but not really any solid plans

I am going to the University of California - Berkeley for a masters programme this fall. Whether or not i immigrate depends on multiple factors- how much i like it in the states, visa situation, etc.

are you or your family wealthy?

I'm moving to Canada with my family soon