Hey Sup Forums, let's have an American Party

Hey Sup Forums, let's have an American Party.
This how we call BYOB (and food), here, a bit of a simplified potluck.

What is your country bringing?
Bring a drink and a snack/food.

Here's bitterballen, which are fried balls of cow goulash.
For drinks Netherlands brings Grolsch and Hertog Jan, which are two of our finer beers, you may ask why we won't bring Heineken, that's disgusting, it's only for export.

Other urls found in this thread:

cookipedia.co.uk/recipes_wiki/Tajine_bil_hoot_(Fish_Tagine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawarma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voiced_labio-velar_approximant
brouwerijdebrabandere.be/
brouwland.com/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We will bring some Karelian pies, mämmi of course and Koskenkorva vodka. Party on!

Shit I forgot that I am on a holiday. Finland here.

1. bring absolutely nothing
2. claim you didnt know it was a BYOB party and drink/eat other people's beer

I'll bring some coleslaw and biscuits

I'll bring stuff for peanut butter s'mores and I'll bring some leinenkugels or something

I've always been the one who just buys a good 50 McChickens from McDonalds, and a pack of 24 water bottles.

Everyone calls me weird, but the McChickens always end up completely eaten and the water pack usually only has a few left.

Finnish tortillas for everyone!

get outta here with you and your weird looking pizza and everyone-who-lives-in-the-countryside-owns-a-patch-of-forest-lookin-ass

Walkers crisps, maybe marks and spence pasta salad and hope no one is weirded out by the corn.

Since apparently no one's bringing booze I'll get a couple of bottles of pictured, and ice cuz no one ever brings that either... I'll also bring another of my country's specialties but that's going to be more of a discreet thing for close friends...

Fried butter and Cerveza.

Some good smoked fish.

I will bring Ebi-shinjo.
It seems like a fritter of minced fish and shrimp.
hope you lads will enjoy this dish, someday.

I want to go to your party

>Walkers crisps

GET OUT TORY FUCKING SHITS

Hai you guys, bringing appetizer surströmming here :)
everyone please take your own gas mask with you, thank you xx

I'll bring some PB Crisps, 3D Doritos and some Fruitopia to wash it down.

I'll bring some Beerenburg and borrelnootjes

Sup cunts, bringing party pies and sausage rolls.

Sweden will bring a muslim so that everyone can learn to not be a racist

Also please out of respect for his culture no alcohol or pork or women are now allowed

>muslim
I like kebab. Good that I have some to remove

Whut?! You mean I gotta stick around wtching you all eat semlly fish dishes stone cold sober, without eye candy or even a chance to try the few appetizers, I can stomach? Naw I'm going to a strip bar...

Or you can just not listen to him and bring some nice girls and booze.

Fuck people having demands for a party they are just visiting.

Racist

Oh no, you've upset Sweden, I'm really not stoned enough to be lectured, last chance Netherlands let's bail...

I know, problem?

It's just Sweden, who cares. Have some of my grass.

this looks like falafel

I'm gonna be a cheapskate and bring just enough for myself

Will bring the bbq

Does Maghreb make good falafel? I heard Syrians are best in making one

who wants some grappa?
also some pic related never hurts

maghreb falafel are just syrian ones
except somehow spicy because that's just how edgy we are
tho I love going to syrian restaurants here they make the best falafel sandwiches

Hmm interesting. Who makes the best tahini/hummus? Also is tagine a thing in Libya? I bought a tagine pot but don't know how to cook good one

No shrimp om the barbie?

Syrians make the best tahini as for the Tagine yeah it's a very common meal here for lunch mostly or in ramadan for iftar

Hmm Levant seems to be an underrated based region I suppose.
Btwn any stable tagine recipe you can recommend?

>bitterballen

don't eat those bros, there's cat food inside
when you bite in them, you'll see
fucking disgusting cheap dutch "food"

Sill and Absolute

the levant have the best and healthiest food in MENA
and I don't know how to cook but this tastes good and should be easier to make because you bake it instead of using the tagine
cookipedia.co.uk/recipes_wiki/Tajine_bil_hoot_(Fish_Tagine)

Likewise!

oh, I'll bring some Belgian high fermented beers, and mussles in vinegar along with rolmops (pickled herring with onions)

And of course a B*lgian has to enter the thread and shit it up with his retarded outpouring, lowering the quality of the discussion in the process, as well as not actually conveying the information related to the topic at hand. You really deserve for your so-called "country" - although such a qualification is quite moot when it comes to the heap of trash and madness that is Belgium - to be carpet bombed, plowed and then to have salt poured all across the territory to make sure nothing would ever exist there ever again.

i made fairy bread

It calls shaverma in my hometown

shawerma? where are you from?

Beauty

You mean Shoarma

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawarma

none of my beers for you asshole

Yes, what I said. Shoarma

I came from St. Petersburg. Locals call it Shaverma. Look for something like Шaвepмa пaтpyль on YouTube

A loaf of this

No, I mean shaverma (Шaвepмa)

it's a levant meal that spread all over MENA if you're wondering
it's amazing how far it spread

googling the stuff you say in Russian gives no results

Homemade red beans and rice.

Maybe if i was bringing desert, Ricotta Cheesecake.

lol """"""""""beers""""""""""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voiced_labio-velar_approximant

But...Belgian beer is so hard to find in my state...

Hail satan.

no problem more for me

Belgian beer >>> Australian shitty fermented dishwater lol

>Don Julio
>Blanco
Get in me. Anejo is welcome too.

Kebab

I just have to cross the street (day and night) and buy Leffe, Chimay, Duvel etc... for less than 2 euros a bottle ;;^)

Our beer is fine, thank you.

HNGGH

I like how fatmericucks have to type out "homemade" whenever they cook something so people won't assume that they've just gotten it from some take-away.

You lucky fuck, All i can seem to find anymore in this hell hole is Budweiser, Miller and Carona.

Where have you gone your Chimay?

I like how Sweden has become a 3rd world country :)

have you tried brewing yourself? I've tried a couple of times with ready-prepared malt mix which are basically copies of the more known brands here (different names but same font is used so you know which is which), these can be obtained by mail order

on a 30 liter scale you can do it in a small room or closet

fried calamari is a nice appetizer.
non-alcoholic drink option: ayran
alcoholic drink option: rakı

Hnggh indeed, my friend.

Shit mate duvel is like 18 dollars for a 4 pack here

I pay that much for Duvel in a bar.

Sounds very nice Nihon. I also like Okonomiyaki .

that was a pic of the beers of one abbey/brewery

This is a better pic

Not far from where I live there's a place that stores 1800 different beers, all but 2 (one from Holland, one from France) are Belgian.

I'd bring some Finlandia vodka, either blackcurrant or cranberry flavored. Straight outta freezer ofc.

I love ayran.

Goddamnit I forgot the picture

I've always wanted to try Westvleteren

>was just about to write "i'll fund it"
>realized im a poor student living in a shitty apartment barely affording my rent

>oy vey

What do you think about Anchor Porter?
Recently, I addicted this.
I love Chimay though.

it's meh considered to other stuff. but it's like the only thing you can drink with kebab and stuff.

It's good but too expensive, just because of the limited production. You can get it if you're willing to pay, but if you want to try something similar, which is from what I heard made from the same source (water), try a Petrus:

brouwerijdebrabandere.be/

I tried to make beer once, spilled it all over the place like a idiot. The shipping cost was outrageous but i was willing to pay it at the time. Anyways, i am yet to try it again, but i might soon because i need to drink something that doesn't taste like piss.

All the kebab shops carry it, that's how I got to know.

Reminds me a bit of the milk kefir a Russian friend used to make. I like those kind of drinks.

Haven't tried it yet, but it looks very dark Irish-style, which I like

I'll bake a New York cheesecake just for you laddies

brouwland.com/en

this is a good place to buy pre-mixed Belgian style replicas and general stuff, I know shipping costs can be rather high, it's the same here when I order from the USA or UK (costum taxes etc). I used a 30 liter plastic bucket with crane on the bottom, and a lid with water-lock. The whole setup and mix for a 30L batch cost me 50 euros when I went to pick it up.

Cob edition
Maybe a Sweet Chili Philly too

>30 liter plastic bucket with crane* on the bottom

I meant tap (which is kraan in dutch)

It's not that hard to make good beer for yourself, the trick is hygiene and not to go too far off a given recipe until you're confident enough to make your own wort.

true, I can even grow my own yeast strains, which is a bit more tricky (strict hygiene, sterile environment). I made my own HEPA flow hood for that (and for growing mushrooms from spores too)

Rice vermicelli with char-grilled porks along with fresh veggie and sweet-sour fish sauce
You can also wrap them up in rice paper and have some rolls

For drink we have beer

>Less than 2 euros a bottle
It's 1.50 here also.

I heard that americans offer hospitality corn when a friend comes in. Is it true? What the hell is hospitality corn?

It's an ear of corn seasoned with paprika and garlic that you offer a guest. What do you offer guests in Russia, a bullet to the brain?