Why doesn't EU rid off the burden which is Eastern Europe from their shoulders already

Why doesn't EU rid off the burden which is Eastern Europe from their shoulders already.
Shame.

We opened out markets for them

Its a win-win situation

We need Polebros to fight Ruskies.

thats not how politics work. we need them.

no one wanna fight ruskies, except retarded finns. nato doesnt want to fight russia. it needs russia in order to collect protection money.

How did those sneaky Polejews arrange this

Also why the fuck is Belgium gaining so much

>I'm a pussy
No wonder it's a German.

the world is to interconnected to risk a war today. we shoould trade with russia, and asia overall which we do with asia already.

we need to expand and become eurasian union.

>w-we must give money to Russians
Major pussy alert.

> we shoould trade with russia

Trade what?
Gas?

not only russia, asia in general. also south america.
we need to sell our fruits and vegetables. russia got a huge market.

>ruszki wants to come back

go and stay go

I'd rather we waste money on them than let Russia have them in their sphere of influence.

Eu institutions

money never buys friends. we need to help them devolp their own economy and make them strong enough.

This Sup Forums image unironically made me vote Leave in June

Lel

Russia needs to be killed. There's no benefits trading with them. They'll just use it to extort money.

That not democratic or humanistic way to treat a nation, regardless if its russia or not. do not forgett for how long u been second class citizen under swedish rule. ironicly the russian empire gave you parlament and freedome. warmongering doesnt get us anywhere. humanity must work together peacefully.

How is it possible that EU spends more? Where are they taking money?

We're not "buying friends" we're manufacturing a national interest that in time will not only improve their economies but rid them of Russian influences.

thanks for monies

Funny thing is that you will now spend even more for acces to EU market

Will never happen. You need us more than we need you

They care more about a unified Europe than being an effective trade union, it's why nobody cares that Greece cheated its way into the union.

they print it, Euro isnt backed by anything, just speculations.
we are depend on russias market and natural resources. it is not always MUH GAS, lots of companies in france and germany suffer under sanctions. why should we japerdize our economy for political games ? russia can live without us, but we cant live without them. we loose a lot more when we dont work. they will recover and become more independant

This is funny that to get shitload of money you ONLY have to be in Eastern part of Europe and play "muh evil commies/Russians gonna occupy us" card. This is not just ridiculous but also disgusting how some countries manipulate Western hater toward Russia to gold dig from them.
It's like I will start running around and screaming how much I hate Russia and want to get free dollars for that hater.

Lol no

Eu market is 50% of your export, UK market is 8% of EU export

Plus everybody wants now london city companies

You need passport for them

Because they fucked us.

Post useless things funded from EU

it is not about russia, it is sphere of influence. if you pay, you own. money is just paper.

actually nato and west-eu use russia to scare those little nations in order to controll them. and bribe with money.

putin got 200 billion$ you think he cares ? he use it to control people. like rulars do. money is a tool. u gotta look further .

EU market is 50% of our export (is it?) because we are part of the EU. This will change once the dust settles, Britain will have no problem trading with the world and commonwealth. We will still trade with Europe too. There is no way Germany will impose tariffs on us when we buy 33% of their cars. It's just threats.

Theresa May looks to be taking a hard line right wing approach to things and there is no way the British public will accept a worse outcome than before we voted to Leave. There would be riots. Huge electoral swings. To think you will simply gain even more money from us leaving and everything will stay the same is ridiculous.

Wheeee

I see it as investment
We give them money now and they will eventually become wealthy, contributing members of the EU

>I'm a misinformed pussy
We weren't 2nd class citizens. Scanians probably were at some point.

We were the Swedish Empire. During that time we built a university to Finland (100 years before the first university in Russia), everyone was taught Finnish and we had representatives equal to Swedish speakers from current Swedish areas in Swedish parliament. Not to mention that everyone was a slave in Russia and in Sweden the so called peasants owned their land.

Russia had a program to wipe out Finns. That was their contribution.

This isn't warmongering. It's standing up to Russia for what is yours. Something you didn't want to do in WW2. Russia has always attacked suddenly without a reason. They must be kept as weak as possible to save lives.

>t. Fennoswede

no, thats not how it works, they will stay poor and be our slaves. if they become strong, like yugoslavia was, they will be a competition and will leave eu.

same mistake soviets did, they pumped into this poor nations to much money and poof they wanted to leave.

we need to keep them poor 200€ a month job.

Why don't we just go ahead and balkanize all of our countries because fuck solidarity.
Let's split up Belgium, make Paris and London independent city states because they make most of their countries' income, and all be irrelevant rich little countries.

Trade with what? UK economy is based as financial centrum of Europe

You need passport for for your banks and conpanies to operate in EU

And the time is on EU side, you need some solutiion asap coz no one will invest now to UK...yeah Germany can loose quite big market but you will loose whole your car industry, GM is already talking about moving to Poland etc.

it is pure bullshit. finns suffered greatly under swedish monarchy. russian empire gave finns freedome on purpose to gain sympahtie. of course it was same like today. but waaaay better then swedes,

>UK economy is based as financial centrum of Europe
thats frankfurt.

uk is financial centre of the world. this is main reason they left, they tought they will be financial centre of eu, but frankfurt became.

As I said before, our trade is based around Europe because we were part of the EU, along with all the attendant tariffs you get for trading with the rest of the world. Now that we're out, we can work on new trading opportunities, but it will take a while.

>Time is on EU's side
Lel, completely the opposite is true. The EU is spiralling down to collapse.

>Now that we're out, we can work on new trading opportunities, but it will take a while.
Are you aware that a tradedeal takes like 10 years?
And that other countries wanna know your relatio with the EU market first before they start talking about a trade deal?
And that you dont have the adeministrative capacities to make several trade deals at once?

It's not as clear cut as that at all. Generally speaking the further away from the capital and Åbo you got the worse it got. There were plenty of Finns that were just regular citizens and some of them even participated in ruling Sweden. This is practically always the case in Empires. People close to Rome were cared for more than people living in, say, Britain. It's only natural.

Russia did nothing wrong to Finland until 1939. Under Russian control you were almost independent, had constitution, parliament. What don't you like? If Russians didn't conquer Finland you would speak Swedish now.

really maeks you think

>we are depend on russias market and natural resources
For now. However, that doesn't mean that we have to tolerate eastern Europe being sacrificed to feed Russia's inferiority complex. We will all greatly benefit in the end from having eastern Europe develop into functioning states à la western Europe.

>Are you aware that a tradedeal takes like 10 years?
unions take that long to negotiate trade deals because there are a number of countries and they all want different things
>And that you dont have the adeministrative capacities to make several trade deals at once?
fixed

If Finland didn't secede they'd be speaking Russian now. Of course Russia ruled with an easy hand. If was in their selfish interests to not upset the Finns and have them rebel. Don't mistake political maneuverings for genuine solidarity. In the end they would have to become Russians, whether they liked it or not. The Crimean war also served to cool Russia down for a while, allowing the Finns to have their autonomy for a bit longer.

>they'd be speaking Russian now
Much more relevant then Finnish and Swedish combined.

And there we have the true Russian mentality.

The indisputable fact is that out of the alternatives (being swedish, independent or russian) being Russian is the absolutely worst one. With Russia their GDP per capita would be 4 time smaller, their freedoms would be limited and no doubt their history and culture would've been eradicated in the many attempts by Russia to russify the people they conquered.

So even if Russian is more relevant, it would be a cold comfort vis-à-vis the price it would incur.

So wasting shitload of money in such shithole like Poland just to prevent them from "being Russian" (implying they're almost Russians already) is justified?

Don't even bother he's Russian, he won't understand. They have an acute case of delusions of grandeur and jealousy.

Said the non-country leeching off the EU and giving nothing back besides nutthurt.

We want Poland as an ally. So yes it is well spent money.

yawn
Russian user pls calm thyself, you are the butthurt one here
>non-country
you might say that about Belgium but not us

>nothing back

With growing economy poland will start buying more western stuff plus western comapnies have already nice profit(dividends) from polish economy

In czechia 10bn €/year goes back to Western Europe in form of dividends

t. entire view of the world based on butthurt

>that clear first world cut off point after Finland

ally in what? USSR already collapsed, no more commies around.
fuck off, dipshit, you're disgusting, go clean British toilets, fucking parasite.

>go clean British toilets
no, I live in my shithole and I clean only my own toilet
your ass is on fire, calm down

Do you honestly suggest that Russia is NOT seeking geopolitical domination in Europe?

really makes you think

YES WE POOR

>another "vatnik vs butthurt belt" thread

really maeks u tink

seriously provokes consideration

It's useless. Kek

They buy goods and services, you uneducated Chukhon.

>Königsberg

Holi shit this flag is the most disgusting thing i have seen today.

Platinum thread
чeмy ecтэcь тaки гнeвны, pocъянинe?

Live in shit and working for 200$ -> be angry

w-why

мaш хoтяж дyблe

>pocъянинe

not really, it's more of a loose-loose situation for us. only for east europe it's a win-win situation

in English pls

гpyзитe aпeльcины бoчкaми

oк нo тo pycки
пишѧ пo пoльcкy, пoльcкѫ цыpылицѫ

I said you have dubs at least
I'm bored

Literally kill urself P*land. We had 2 world wars and troubles with the West all because of you Eastern Euro scum on our Western borders.

Germany needs cheap labour

At least you managed to build nice roads will all those donations from Eu, pleb.

ok

Jesus fuck, stop being this salty, why do you care so much. Join EU or something

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

uhahahahahahahahahahaha!

suckers!

>пишѧ пo пoльcкy, пoльcкѫ цыpылицѫ
kek

pshhhh

Should we play muh Chinese occupants card for joining EU?

>тo yчyтe гды нe мa цo poбить
Yea why not, might work.
Btw if Russians could travel as easly as we can to the West your airports would be full.

really makes you think

>has all that oil and gas
>only oligarchs and kgb chunta enjoys dem moneys
I understand, you are angry.

Chill, bro.

>he thinks soviets gave money to other countries of cccp
This must be why those countries prospered so well, and are now so wealthy, right?

Yeah it was truly a paradise

th-this is the power of euroshekels

>be Poland
>get split by Germany and Russia
P*lish history in 1 sentence.