nyti.ms/1WljiyP
youtube.com/watch?v=1XZFxXw_oBA
youtube.com/watch?v=dZPWdytVS9k
youtube.com/watch?v=nUmFAptxz_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. No
2. I have no idea, but they even made it into Arma

Special Jäeger Regiment
we invented long range recon patrol and Larry Thorne used those to train US Ranger Corps in Vietnam. After Lauri died us LRRP-guys were pretty much set to the US doctrine that brought no results

casual merc action

youtube.com/watch?v=I1FdZP_pTcM

God tier.
We have the Chasseurs Alpins and the different Parachutistes corps.

Even regular soldiers like La Légion Etrangère beat every year the american Marines in Amazonian exercices.

The 1er Régiment de Parachutistes d'Infanterie de Marine and the 13e Régiment de Dragons Parachutistes are pretty fucking based. I love watching videos about them.

Jægerkorpset & fromandskorpset

>Portuguese Republic
>bretty good

Hollande should have crushed Raqa after Nizza, just saying.

Maybe ask Assad and the iraqi president if it was ok...but then steaming in and cracking heads.

>Special Jäeger Regiment
Weak
ETO is the only true special forces in Finland

EDGY

ISD, special infiltration forces.

wut is ETO?

t: I don't know what ETO is

>Straight outta MW3
tips fedora

pic related, that's ETO

Erikoistoimintaosasto is Navys special forces. Every operator is contract soldier and nobody really knows exactly what ETO does.

fabulous forces

Army Rangers are pretty cool.

We have lots actually: FSB, GRU, police, army, navy, fso, svr. They all have their own special forces for different purposes.

Fsb unit is alpha - specializing in antiterror, for example.

Recently there were created special unit, SSO, literally, special operations forces.

1. Funland
2. No one knows. Pretty much all that is known about them is that they exist, they usually call themselves Special Jaegers and the tests to get in are tough. During WW2 our LRRP guys did some impressive operations but that was a long time ago. I guess we don't have anything to brag about.
Picture unrelated. It's me and my grandmother said I'm special.

Special Jaegers are professionals too and nothing is known about them either. Nowadays they all go through the same course in Utti, so it's safe to assume that all of them have about equal skills. Then there are some lesser-known units, such as Border's special forces but again, nothing is known about them.

As far as I know, only the 75th is considered "special". The rest of Rangers are just elite.

>Special Jaegers are professionals too and nothing is known about them either.

They are not contract soldiers but conscripted, who after their year of mandatory service are moved to the reserve. Those cannot be considered to be special forces, however contract soldiers can and should be drawn from their ranks.

You are confusing Special Jaegers (professional) with Parachute Jaegers (conscript). They are trained in the same battalion but are not the same group. It's the same with ETO and combat divers.
In the 90's, when the Special Jaeger training started, there was a brief period in which Special Jaegers also were conscripts but that only lasted a couple of years and then the training was reformed.

They are insane but get the job done I guess

Flag.
The best.

Are there any other special forces that assassinates their own prime minister?

Probably not. That's very unprofessional.

USA assassinated their president.

1. Mexico
2. Good enough to trigger first worlders
nyti.ms/1WljiyP

Very professional. There is even going petition about exiting NATO going on right now because apparently we no loner need them.

>britain has no wilderness to train its soldiers in
>they have to go elsewhere to learn bushcraft

you can't make this shit up

Actually we mainly use the Snowdonia region or the Salisbury plains for training.

1.Flag
2.i dont know that. because japan hasnt military.

soon

have you done conscript yet?

1. flag
2. meme aside 100% grana padana

Literally every nation likes to believe their special forces is the best because that's what people are told to believe.

The true answer is
It depends

this
though I'd like to say SAS has the coolest displays of their skill (british embassy)

finnish manlet forces best.

spooky

Special Jagers = Professional soldiers
Special Border Jaegers = Conscripts in the borderguard
Parachute Jaegers = Conscripts in the defence forces

>finnish truly believe this nonsensical display-of-edgy story

People have died doing the Fan Dance, not to be scoffed at.

uhhmm, maybe these ones?

FSK - Forsvarets Spesialkommando (Defence Force Special Commando)

youtube.com/watch?v=1XZFxXw_oBA

MJK - Marinejegerkommandoen (Marine Hunter Commando)

youtube.com/watch?v=dZPWdytVS9k

We have others like special "parachute jeger" - but I don't think they are actually considered special forces

Simo "Simuna" Häyhä (Finnish pronunciation: [ˈsimɔ ˈhæy̯hæ]; December 17, 1905 – April 1, 2002), nicknamed "White Death" (Russian: Бeлaя cмepть, Belaya Smert; Finnish: valkoinen kuolema; Swedish: den vita döden) by the Red Army, was a Finnish marksman. Using a Finnish M/28-30 rifle (a Finnish variant of the Mosin–Nagant rifle) in the Winter War, he is reported as having killed 505 men, the highest recorded number of confirmed sniper kills in any major war.
>confirmed kills
u jelly?

We have a lot of them and they're all pretty badass.

special what
what for lol, just another money sink

WE WUZ SPEC OPS N SHIET

1. Flag
2. They can ski i guess

Pretty much all western nations have top tier special forces because their train with each other.

As for experience and capabilities, bar none it's the US special forces who has that.

This dude know's what's up. It entirely depends on the situation, objectives and environment.

they love dragon ball

>>best in the world

If you ignore the entirety of the United States, maybe.

The FSK didn't officially exist until 1999 but had been operating abroad for 10+ years at the time.

One of the best

All the Anglo Special Forces are top tier. It's be a total toss up if they fought each other

>Belarus
>Made up of teenage conscripts and alcoholics

Pretty shit, really.

Why do you think the US and Canada is Anglo, apart from having the same language? Just curious.

Can't say the same about the US, but Canada used to be a British colony until like 30 years ago and the fact that most people there are either Anglo or French

pretty shite

its really apparent if you are abroad and meet people from one of those five countries (us canada uk aus and nz)

we naturally gravitate toward each other in non anglo countries

I suppose they are quite good, get all the world's prizes in competitions, but there is a problem in Russia that a human life is meaningless. They don't have the main goal is to save as more lives as possible. For example, in 2004 they destroyed terrorist but poisoned civilians as well, and didn't say that kind of gas they used because it's a military secret. This decision cost over 100 lives.

>Current Year
>Still using G3
baka

>JTF2

Considered quite good.

I'm assuming it's really only because of the language (the most powerful uniting cultural force) ?

...and not because you're "anglo" (because you're not)

Can't say much for the US, but our Military is profoundly British styled. Afterall, all Canadian Military personnel have to swear allegiance to the Queen, etc..

youtube.com/watch?v=nUmFAptxz_4

no its cultural/values sort of shit too, like when i got into soccer i can see the same kind of thinking/mentality in british soccer as i see in american sports.

sort of hard to put into words

>best in the world
>using gen1 night vision equipment
>during the day

>army special forces
pretty top tier
>genderamie&police special forces
aight

>but Canada used to be a British colony
That makes some sense I guess

best special forces coming through

kek

The British ones are good though

someone from norway trying to lecture me on the culture of english speaking countries... thinking hard atm...

They're average and bad when compared to the elite special forces. Special forces here simply means they get better equipment and that's it.

Notice the desert DPM and the lack of sights on the weapon? That pic is ancient.

BASICALLY THEY ABSORB ALL WATER AND NUTRIENTS IN AIR AND CAN DECOMPOSE RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS. OH DID I ALSO MENTION THAT EACH SOLDIER CARRIES 20 AT MINES, 12 APILAS BAZOOKAS AND NOT 1, BUT 7 RK'S. YEAH THATRIGHT THEY ARE TAPED TOGETHER IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE BULLETS. BELIEVE OR NOT, THEY CAN ALSO FLY AND SHAPESHIFT AT WILL. A ONE FINNISH SPECIAL SOLDIER CAN BASICALLY ELIMINATE ENTIRE ARMY IF THEY WERE COMPOSED OF WOMEN, CHILDREN AND PUPPIES.

Anglos are originally Scandinavians...

Maybe you should quit eating burgers and start eating fish.

yeah the pic would look better if it was pitch dark im sure

what the fuck does genetics have anything to do with it? genetically im italian and slav but i dont feel italian or slavic

>start eating fish.
And chips

>Britain has no wilderness
What are the Highlands?

The SEALS are given training by former SAS members. America has great special forces but I'm sorry lad, Britain has the most elite. Still, you have a better military altogether so it doesn't matter that much.

Also, I know they got their target in the end, but the absolute cock up the SEALs made of the Bin Laden assassination was pretty comical. The mission was meant to be a stealth one, but they crashed one of the choppers while landing and blew their cover, meaning they had to blow up the wall of the compound to get in and go through a massive shootout to reach Osama.

looks like a barren wasteland

cuck

It is in parts

A lot of is taiga though

>looks like a barren wasteland
Perfect for weeding out the washouts.

dude pls stop idolize SAS. this is exactly the kind of bullshit that turn a respect-worthy stuff into a shitty meme.
also a bullet 2 the head is a bullet 2 the head so stop being this delusional

The world becomes ever more chaotic with each year, so clearly SAD, SOG, and PAG are great at what they do

>Ayystria
>not bad

That's a factor, shared culture and history is also a factor

2bh I think they might be posing for the pic
you wouldnt really be able to see them if they were in action

Good enough to uphold a global hegemony.

horrible trigger discipline

Is SEAL Team 6 overrated?

>british special forces

>best in the world

Checked