>albanian sea
kek'd

djamangi mi kolibis

I almost fucked a slutty blonde large-breasted albo chick once

Probably full of kidney sharks.

What's your point

ei mangal

post pics

Effendi will score Russian milfs tomorrow. Do you believe in me cucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=F4nI-k1GAOM

That's quite literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It doesn't measure the wealth between our countries, nor is it any representation of wealth.

How much are you paying?

t. kral tsigan

Bulgarians what is the public opinion about this place_

youtube.com/watch?v=T-2guIKjMMs

hey makekeks how do you feel that gruyo has cashed in about 450m€ that your children will be paying out

Lol

ayyy rekt

That you m8?

I speak on the name of the romanians when I say that we should support our serbian brothers in order to make Greater Serbia!!!!!!

Probably, t b h.

here's how memes were made in 2005

>wagekek
You know, when someone pull the "wageslave" meme i always wonder - is this person being proud of being unemployed?
Wanna answer that?

ros pls, i can understand liking serbia but this is getting cringy

Going to beach resort. Heard best line to pick up Serbian girl is " Hey, I have 5 dollar on me." Is it true?

>is this person being proud of being unemployed?
no, this specific person is self-employed

it's an expensive sea reasort what the fuck do you think

the public opinion on sea resorts is usually pretty good

Here you go, behold the khan's treasury.
Not pictured: my rakia that I forgot to put in there and now I am kicking myself.

The lord and saviour Grujo should do everything he wants to in order to make sure we shit on poors like Serbo-Roma-Garia and fuck their women every summer

Do you think people calling others normies on r9k are proud of being...whatever they are?

1,500 there?

Only the extreme Northern and Southern beaches are worth visiting nowadays, tbqh.

2200. Gotta go to the bank soon, or else they are going to question me about the money's origin again.

Nice krastavichki. Could use a jar right now.

You should have put the money in a бypкaн. Missed a golden opportunity there.

as?

Planning to invest in something?

i dont like beaches tb h.
i prefer swimming in rivers and lakes
t. inlander

would try that тpyшия, desu.

>DANS and NAP raid user's home
>find illegal quantities of high-grade turshia
>street value estimated at several hundred thousand

what you see, ladies and gents, is the average yearly salary of your typical selyak, and the average monthly salary of a guy starting in IT

r9k is another thing, but people here seems to be extremely proud of being unemployed NEETs

I make 5k per week , I own a Football team and I only date models
ask me anything

Yes. Use it in south Serbia only, cos they are the poorest

lol, people love to hate on the overbuilt, Russian-infested coast

I seriously hope its just a meme.

Man bulgaria is paradise

youtube.com/watch?v=dEE9BZxX9a0

If you own a football team you would earn way more than that.

Nice try, swarthy bruh.

for 2.2k? They do that when i transfer more than 20K from my leva account to the eur one. Sums lower than 20K were just transferred without questions.

imagine owning a football team
I'd fix matches all the fucking time
takes only one to get rich anyway

maybe he owns one of the lesser known ones.....

The cringiest Balkan behaviour is Romania towards Serbia. Romanians are desperate for love because their language combined with this region as well as their history don't create neighter bond nor rivalry with any of the countries around. Not feeling part of smth sure sucks. As the Greeks are too far away they try it with the Serbs. I've noticed under many youtube videos as well. Romanians praising muh brothers and Serbs not engaging at all in this, making it even more cringeworthy.

not judging them or having any hopes, just curious desu

They literally banned buying shit in cash if the sum is over 10000. NAP aint fucking around.

No, I am just too lazy to go to the bank.
They have the same work time as me, I'd have to use my lunch break,

Here is the typical selyak monthly salary.

i wonder how easy it is

fixed matches don't only exist in football

fucking table tennis is also bugged as fuck

you see some top-10 world pro annihilate some pleb during the first 2 games, and then starts playing like a literal vagina doing absolutely ridiculous hits that not even a 1st grader can miss, and loses

jesus fucking christ

Lol...It's not that easy pal.

t. occassional match fixer

Found the jelly tatar

youtube.com/watch?v=dZxRGFtLGAs

hang yourself s(c)lav lover

youtube.com/watch?v=GZyOTSS3Z7A

kek gud 1

i usually collect all the stotinkas and give them to my grandpa to troll the cashiers

they can tell me im crazy if i try to buy choccies with a bag full of stotinkas, but they can't tell kopche to a based pensioner

if there's money to be made people will surely exploit it

give us a tip next time laddo (if it's not the 3rd bulgarian league or some shit)

Ok ;)

my team plays in the regional league
we fix matches all the time
and since its not the professional league the police doesn't pay much attention

it's easy if you know the right people
you can fix it with the owner of the other team or with just the defender of the other team

Romania is like Macedonia - long lost Bulgarians. The "Macedonians" took Alexander the Great as their hero and ancient Macedonia as their country.

The "Romanians" did the same, only this time they changed their language to latin and are desperately trying to connect themselves to ancient Rome.

Why do these long lost Bulgarians don't want to be us, I have no idea.

>They literally banned buying shit in cash if the sum is over 10000
That's different story. I'm talking about putting money in the bank or transferring them between accounts.
I go to the same bank office every time when i have to transfer money, and wait for a specific cashier. A based лeля always acts cool to me and even give me advises if i should change my deposit plan and shit.

I'm fat ask me anything

man bulgarians are just serbo-vlachs

piss off

the real macedonians and ancient greeks are the illyrians aka albanians
and so are the romans

youtube.com/watch?v=nFIKM2y9tdE

I can't do that because then it would be obv. Other guy was pretty right with table tennis, though it's not the top class players but the average ones. Just watch challenger series table tennis on bet365 and observe for a while the results. The player pool is always the same. You'll learn it with time. Pay special attention to Bulgarian, Serbian and Croatian players.

let us know the next time you do I'll gladly go for a vacation in solun for a couple thousand yuros tph

Wtf

How fat? Do you jiggle? Do you hide food in your fat rolls? Do they bathe you with a sponge? Have you ever had your apartment's wall cut so 6 firefighters can carry you to a veterinary ambulance that takes you to a triple bypass surgery?

did motobro upload any more vids of him riding his motorbike?!

kamen can I get some proof you're not bullshittin me

I'm sorry, my poor "Greek" friend, but you have nothing in common today with ancient Hellene culture. You're just brainwashed Turks.

Greece lower leagues so often fix. But I have no connections there

>albanian sea

my name's plamen though

I did, sub :)

youtube.com/watch?v=FbMqEP7gBZg

Just observe it man, invest some 1-2 hours a day writing the results (correct sets and points too) for 1 month. Check their Facebook profiles (players) and see who is friend with who, like I said the Serbs BGs and Cro guys. They receive starting money 250 eur per challenger and therefore fix a lot, especially 2nd set is often a win with 5+ points.

more like bulgarians are weak romanians who were assimilated by slavs and turks

it literally is with world class players too, just check the table tennis world ranking site ittf.com and check their names

jiri fucking vrablick the check cuck omg he pisses me off so much, he has the same tactic - he either smashes like a madman during the first 2 games, or loses the first 2 like a total cuck and then goes full diusex machina the last 3 the fucking cunt omg i hate him so much

then there was this belgian dutch homo who pissed me off i bet like 10 beegee enn's on him and made 50, but then bet the 50 when he was leading 10:5 the third game, then he started fucking losing like a fucking vagina and lost from 10:5 to 10:11 and lost the other 2 games i cant believe it

i stopped doing bet365 while i was at a relative win. you can't beat the jew, the game is rigged extremely well in his favor. i used to check oddsportal for relatively good predictions and made very little money from there but that's about it, in the end, for something close to 3 months on that shit site i made like 90 levs or something

REAL BULGARi YOGURT
real bulgaria yogurt is made from fresh milk with original yogurt cultures manufactured from professor doctor girginov. only with this special bulgaria culture does our yogurt have uncomparable mild and wholesome flavour

Greeks that live in Greeks are not the ancient Greeks
Ancient Greeks and Romans are the Illyrians
Alexander the Great was Illyrian
Tesla was Illyrian/croatian too!

romanians are just smaller bulgarians, this is a well known fact by everybody

oh its the cultures that are made by professor doctor girginov and he did it in bavaria

go to hell georgi

This is what happened when I went to the church dressed like a hobo

>Romanians
>blonde

romans and romanians have no relation with ancient romans
ancient romans = illyrians
see here

business? freelance work? tons of shit

tennis is also good, if you can camp for 40:0 or 40:15 games, then only bet on games

you'll win:lose 15:1 and the pay is shit but if you do it with 5 lev bets you can make up to 20-30 bgn a day