What makes Mediterranean men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?

What makes Mediterranean men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?

Does the fact that they are the original architects of western civilization have something to do with all this?

Is it the Roman legacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvlrCKi-ss4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>and desired by women all over the world?

I honestly dont really get it

I guess we are the best looking ones overall

What makes British men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?

Does the fact that they are the modern architects of western civilization have something to do with all this?

Is it the Anglo-Saxon legacy?

>cherrypicking
meds are the most overrated people in the world. Imo, I don't find them beautiful at all.

PASSION

>I don't find them beautiful at all.

who fucking cares about your opinion dog?

youtube.com/watch?v=NvlrCKi-ss4

Your mom cares

That guy is 1/4th Japanese and also part native Brazilian.

SHILL KIKE SHILL I'LL NEVER SWALLOW YOUR BLUE PILL

He could be rwandan-kazakh for all I care, but he captured the essence of Mediterranean aesthetics all women crave for.

You mean there's an afterlife after all?

What makes Irish men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?

Does the fact that they are the modern architects of western civilization have something to do with all this?

Is it the Celtic legacy?

>Mediterranean men

>Posts some hybrid faggot

Right in the boipussy.

Accept a Roman god of lust into your bed and you'll never again think about being with any other germanic boy

What makes Black men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?

Is it the African legacy?

What makes Peruvian men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?

Does the fact that they are the modern architects of south America have something to do with all this?

Is it the Inca legacy?

It's because of their Übermensch Aryan genes

What makes Kiwi men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?

Does the fact that they are the Lamb chop,fur and Russel Crowe have something to do with all this?

Is it the Anglo-Saxon legacy?

What did he mean by this?

a-user...

>manlets
>aesthetically pleasing

like Japanese right?

>That guy is 1/4th Japanese and also part native Brazilian.

he claims portuguese, japanese and native american ancestry, but no one knows exactly how much of each. he does look like a mixed med, but brazilian models often claim many types of different ethnicities to appear even more exotic compared with european models

adriana lima claims portuguese, native american and african (she looks like it), but she also claims swiss and japanese ancestry, swiss and japanese immigrants were almost nonexistent in her hometown, yet, she has both ancestries

She looks less brown/nigger than Sara Carbonero which is a Spanish model. I don't think she has nigger in her at all desu. And if she does it's probably something really distant like a great grandparent or something.

stereotypically "romantic"
realistically ugly

>realistically ugly
salty you seems

remember luke, only a bitch deals in absolute

Only meds with nordic features like guy in OP are pleasing. They have a nice skin tone and fashion sense that's what gives them the edge.

>nordic features

What the fuck are you smoking. There's nothing nordic about him.

>nordic features

That's a pretty nordic nose, light eyes, jaw structure. What are you smoking monkey boy

Lmao you're retarded. He's not even fully European. He's part Japanese and Amerindian.

When will you accept the fact that germanic-nordic features are the definition of beauty in the developed world. He could've had super large cheekbones that are disgusting from his amerindian genes, he could've got slanted gook eyes from his japanese heritage. But he got a nordic look.

Western definition of beauty comes all the way from ancient Greece, it's more aesthetics is originally a Hellenic concept.

>Western definition of beauty comes all the way from ancient Greece
hahahahahaha the fuck nigger?
ITT
gay autism

some people say carbonero is part romani, she indeed looks indian-ish.

she's mostly euro, i wouldn't be surprised if she is 75%~80% or even more caucasian genetically.

she even reminds me of sara sampaio, who is fully portuguese

adriana is not a fucking nigger. she's barely mixed at all. here are photos of her parents.

Both her parents look part black

something insignificant like an octoroon maybe. not enough to make her a nigger. she has no typical nigger features.

She is clearly mixed race. Maybe it's because your nation holds a lower bar for whiteness but to me she is clearly mixed race. 1/8th is substantial.

isn't this guy considered white in america?

Honestly people who call him white do so because he states distant indigenous ancestry but clearly it's not far.

Wentworth Miller is called White/Mixed even black but also speaks on and doesn't shy away from his mixed race ancestry like Taylor.

Wario?

I dont get the mediterranean guy meme at all

It is real, I've experienced it in France and the UK, but I dont get it. Not that I'm going to complain either lmao

Post Nordic and Germanic men.

What makes Aryan men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?
Does the fact that they are the original architects of western civilization have something to do with all this?
Is it the Viking legacy?

Mediterranean? More like arap rape babies

>What makes Mediterranean men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?
>Does the fact that they are the original architects of western civilization have something to do with all this?
>Is it the Roman legacy?

Arabs

>What makes British men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?
It's his Jewish genetics. Otherwise Beckham would look like this.

>desired by women all over the world
Excuse me, no. They're pervert.

like Japanese right?

itt

jomon look very mediterranean actually
like our exotic distant cousins

>North Africa
>Arab

hahahahahahaha

Our blood + European blood = Super babies.

said no one, ever

>What makes Mediterranean men so aesthetically pleasing, charismatic, passionate and desired by women all over the world?

Well, they are descendants of Greece and Rome, which are the greatest cultures ever to have existed.

Occupied OR devasted, you retard, raiding the coast didnt have any effect on the genetics

and yet this British guy was more loved and adored around the world from those terrible Twilight films. Once again Brits cuck the Americans in their own films.

WTF I love Meds now