Is it true in Finland they have family meetings in the sauna...

Is it true in Finland they have family meetings in the sauna? I heard they usually announce it by saying "Family meeting in the sauna" .

no one in the family speaks to each other

Sure. Coworkers also take saunas together. It's a place where you can tall face to face to your boss since you're all buttnaked, throwing water on the stones and enjoying the heat.

You STFU in the sauna (and everywhere else) and dont talk stupid fucking bullshit in there. I want to enjoy my sauna in peace.

Not even we are so autistic that we call socializing with family "meetings".

Then don't go to sauna with other people.

Don't listen to the other "finns" in this thread. We finns have frequent family meetings in sauna. They are scheduled and announced by the family elder.

When the family has gathered, we sacrifice a chicken to Tengri. Everyone undresses and the sauna begins. Family meetings usually involve energy drinks, meme crafting and incest.

>we sacrifice a chicken
Fucking poorfag

How do I get invited to one of these?

Finnish coworkers go to sauna together after work. Including managers.

this

You will not get invited to family meetings, but tribe meetings are still a possibility. To be accepted into a tribe you must prove your worth in 3 finnish ways.

1. You must become a master horse archer. Horse archery is an old finnish tradition. To be one with a horse is to be one with your strength.

2. Craft a meme. The heart of Finland isin its memes. By crafting a meme you accept and embrace your autism.

3. Praise Tengri. Only by Tengri can you be reborn as a finn. Tengri is the source Finlands strength and wisdom.

autism/10

***cringes***

>***
>***

**** cringes ****

Even by finnish standards that's breddy fugging autistic my man

>****
>****

thinks of posting a reaction image but to lazy to browse files

>>
>*****
>>