Murder is illegal and immoral

>murder is illegal and immoral
>except if you're a woman and want a baby dead
How can any country on earth seriously support abortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=QJgBFg-dluI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because having someone that immoral raise a child is a terrible idea

It's mostly black ones so it's not a real tragedy.

> If someone kills a pregnant woman and kills the baby inside, it is 2 counts of murder
> But if the woman kills the baby herself, it's legal
> It's only murder if the woman wants the baby

look at the bright side m8

sluts, niggers and poors wouldn't bring unwanted kids to suffer, that means less kids in orphanages or living in the streets, which means less criminals/druggadicts/sluts

>Russia
>37.4 abortions per 1000 women
>13.3 births per 1000 people

#MY PUSSY

MY RULES

why do YOU get to TELL ME what to do with MY BODY!?!??!

why do you HAAATE CHOICE?!

ok, sure, it's immoral to kill a baby, I agree.

but... at what point do you consider it a baby?

Is it immoral to try to prevent a child from being born?

Is it immoral to use condoms?

I agree that abortion should not be treated as another contraceptive - at a certain stage of development the child is a veritable human being, or at least has the potential to be one, and if a pregnancy wants to be avoided, abortion should not be one of the main methods a couple should consider. But abortion is definitely preferable to bringing an unwanted child into the world

60% of abortions in the US are from white women

yeah but at the same time these sluts need to be encouraged to use contraceptives in the first place

>Abortion in Finland is legal and free of charge under a broad range of circumstances. By international standards, political controversy is mild and incidence is low.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Finland

>Finland
>Broad range

Portugal is literally superior to europe

Exactly.

Do you anti-abortion fags really want a world where every kid who would have been aborted is instead forced to be raised by parents who never wanted them? Whose tax dollars do you think will be paying for them?

This user knows his shit

And that's proportional to the White population.
Meanwhile, the remaining 40% are done by 12% of the population.

Scrambling an embryo isn't murder buddy

>a bunch of cells is a baby
gees, by this logic I'm engaging in genocide about once a day.

>these sluts need to be encouraged to use contraceptives
they are already, medical centers give contraceptive pills for free

better than once a century i guess you bastr

Sup Forumsfags ramble all day about how the want to kill niggers but they don't support the #1 nigger killer in society which is abortion. Imagine how high the black birth rate would be if La'Quisha is forced to have every child she's pregnant with

oh snap

>not giving a fuck about dead babies
You're probably one of those edgy Atheist fedora tippers, just like the rest of my country.

yup

>2016
>being religious

>2016
>getting raped by cockroahces

Charlie has some nice points

>believes in the great jewish monetary and opinion control scam known as christianity

>my argument is a picture of a dude wearing a fedora

his points are as meme as him

>he thinks I'm a christian
lmaoing @ you

>argument
more like I'm memeing, sorry if I hurt your sensibility

Kill yourself you fedora tipper, this country is built on Christian values and belief in God; if you can't handle that leave this country now!

youtube.com/watch?v=QJgBFg-dluI
ebin :DD

The problem here is that without legal means of abortion, women would result to illegal means. And before we have a bunch of women trying to kill their unborn child through archaic means, we should give them some sort of legal abortion possibility and focus on preventing them from getting pregnant in the first place.

this

you're under the impression that dying is a worse fate than being raised as a bastard with no future

I disagree with this logic

If you look at societies which traditionally were extremely anti-abortion, especially Catholic ones (Polan, Ireland a few decades ago, etc.) the rate of abortions, even including archaic/secretive ones, was much lower. Part of it was simply society didn't tolerate abortion at all (and with good reason if you ask me), also punishment for women who got caught trying to get an abortion was VERY severe (in Ireland there were literally secret mass graves discovered which contained the bodies of women who had gotten abortions or tried getting abortions).

The reason abortion is so widespread is that we allow it and give them all the medical and legal means in the world to do it.

removing their utherus sounds like a great idea

>abortion isn't ok
>killing women that try to get an abortion is

What goes on in those potatoniggers' brains

Well, it's probably the same logic as those who support capital punishment for crime such as murders

Personally I don't agree with it, but it's certainly not completely illogical.

You are being ironic, right fido?