Wake up

>wake up
>Kosovo still exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rQtiw0LSx4
bs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kos_(ptica)
youtube.com/watch?v=avhffdLMzmw&feature=youtu.be&t=7m7s).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't recognize any Kosovo

I know but why doesn't the rest of the world follow suit

Kosovo is Albanian

Kosovo?

What the fugg is that

I agree Kosovo shouldn't exist

THEN WHY NOT BE APART OF ALBANIA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

t. Giorgi Docaj

I am Greek.

The only reason is because it will make the Serbs mad. Kosovo is a de facto Albanian province.

It really is the main reason I dislike the competent Clinton.

Albos are going to get rekt just like in 1912.

That's why it shouldn't exist

Don't mind me. Just wishing Serbia would try to take Kosovo back. He won't, though.

>wake up
>white people still majority in US

If you think that you've seen the worst of Balkans in the nineties, you are fucking wrong.

they have a football team now too

THEN WHY IN GOD'S COCK DOESN'T SERBIA ANNEX IT RATHER THEN LET THIS MISCARAGE OF A """COUNTRY""" CONTINUE TO EXSIST REEEEEEEEE

Because you will bomb them again if they try

Why did Kosovo happen? I knew at some point and I'm too tired to wiki it

who's fighting who and why
religion?

>>wake up
>>Liberland isnt recognized yet

Because pretty much the entire Western world recognizes Kosovo. The only countries in the Western world that don't recognize it are countries with separatist movements as well. Hell, many Muslim countries don't even recognize Kosovo for that reason.

I've heard Trump said the Kosovo war was a mistake tho and he will likely become president. So something might happen.

>American education

>Because pretty much the entire Western world recognizes Kosovo.

(Citation needed)

Albos have such based songs

youtube.com/watch?v=-rQtiw0LSx4

Muslims outbreeding serbs. Europe's future

Cucks in green

Basically, Albanians outbreed us in the land that we consider to be the holy of the holiest. They start the rebellion, they get rekt by Serbian police and army. Then NATO comes, and they basically cuck us.

Muslims not being able to share land and starting wars? Hmmm sounds familiar. This is the future you chose Europe

You yanks are so dumb. There's a pic in the thread.
Kosovo has been majority Albanian for centuries tbf.

>This flag
>This post

>for centuries tbf.
debatable, 19th century censuses are very contradictory and unreliable, it's only at the end of the 19th century that there is no doubt about an albozerg majority

The only countries that really matter in green. Countries with separatist movements in grey. The few countries who legitimately are Serbia's friends also in grey.

>The few countries who legitimately are Serbia's friends also in grey
Like who, Romania?

Russia? Greece? Other Orthodox countries? That's what I think.

Russia quit being friends with us a long time ago. Greeks are bros, though. And Romanians are orthodox too

No you idiot. Albos were imported by communists after WW2. That explains the lack of albanian toponyms in Kosovo. Even the name Kosovo is Serbian. It fucking means, The land of the Black Bird.

Here: bs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kos_(ptica)

There are censuses from the 19th century that say Albanians formed the majority. Some also say Serbs, but enough say Albanian to make your view incorrect. Also a sizable chunk of those Serbs (at least 30%) were Muslim Serbs which are called Bosniaks nowadays and who all recognize Kosovo.

I'm neutral but the evidence points towards Kosovo being Shqip clay

Kosovo is the single biggest travesty we Westerners have committed in recent memory.

Frankly, when I think about how we betrayed our ally from BOTH World Wars in order to help fucking ALBANIANS, it just makes me realize that perhaps we actually deserve to go on a permanent decline and be overtaken by Changs. Fuck, it's so disgusting that we helped create Kosovo, literally the single biggest source of criminality, human trafficking, organ trafficking, etc. for all of Europe, all thanks to Uncle Sam needing yet another military base abroad. Fucking disgusting, there are simply no other words.

This being said, I'd like to point out that the main pretender to the throne of France is pro-Serbia, anti-Kosovo and generally anti-Islam (sauce for those who understand frog: youtube.com/watch?v=avhffdLMzmw&feature=youtu.be&t=7m7s). Obviously, he'll realistically never become a king, but still, one can always dream.

didn't mean to quote the kankerposter

>There are censuses from the 19th century that say Albanians formed the majority.

Produce evidence.

>Also a sizable chunk of those Serbs (at least 30%) were Muslim Serbs which are called Bosniaks nowadays and who all recognize Kosovo.
Produce evidence.

Even if that was true, everything that was ever built on that land was built by the Serbs. it is our rightful clay. Albos got rekt before, they are going to get rekt again.

>I'm neutral but the evidence points towards Kosovo being Shqip clay

Lies. You are albo diaspora, i can smell you from here.

There are around 1.7 million Kosovars in Kosovo. I'd rather have them stay there forever than Serbia starting a war and creating another way of rapefugees. Stability of Western Europe is key.

>somebody states facts
>muh albanian diaspora
Anyway it doesn't even matter who was first in Kosovo.There are nearly 2m albanians there.You have to be honest to yourself and accept the fact that you ain't getting Kosovo back as long as the western world stands on its feet.

I would add to this that Kosovo was one of the first experiments of NATO/EU to see how the world would react to their political schemes and empowerment of muslims in Europe

>Anyway it doesn't even matter who was first in Kosovo
How does this not matter?

Ok lets assume it belongs to you and you were there first(not true btw).The thing is there are 1.8 m albanians there.Tell me one realistic scenario that results in you getting it back(inb4 muh genocide)

Kosovo is Serbian

Kosovo is Serbian

While a genocide would truly warm my heart, a simple purge would do the trick too

According to wiki it's so shitty in Kosovo that even the Albanians move out of there.

Send them home to Albania and build a wall

I know that i can not do shit there right now. But you Albanians need to accept the fact that this situation is not going to last forever.
>inb4 muh genocide
And when the time comes, please don't cry to the west.Have some dignity, you basically asked for it.

Kosovo is a disputed territory[8][9] and partially recognised state[10][11] in Southeast Europe that declared independence from Serbia in February 2008 as the Republic of Kosovo. While Serbia recognises administration of the territory by Kosovo's elected government,[12] it still continues to claim it as its own Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija.

Kosovo is landlocked in the central Balkan Peninsula. Its capital and largest city is Pristina. It is bordered by the Republic of Macedonia and Albania to the south, Montenegro to the west, and the uncontested territory of Serbia to the north and east.

>not truth
>We wuz Illyrians and shit

See, even if you are Illyrians, and Kosovo is a territory of yours called Dardania, it's been ours since the 6th century.

Nice argument.Just as expected.
Just pathetic.Accepting Kosovo independence would be good for your country as well but anyway.Keep witing for the genocide.

>Keep witing for the genocide
Get hype

We are illyrians but that is honestly irrelevant.The land belongs to the one who can grasp it and your prospects are not good desu

You just pray that NATO does not abandon your ass any time soon, or it will be your organs on the black market

To be honest, unless a change happens in the West, it's yours. We should probably damage control and take the Northern part and enclave the churches.

Fuck off diasporafag.If you are so nationalistic go build a better serbia and stop shitposting from your abbo gf's house
No need to pray.As long as you slavs suck russian cock together with greekfags they need us.The funny thing is Russia has never done anything good for you and you still are russiaboos.

>The land belongs to the one who can grasp it.

Does not that mean that Albania was our rightful clay back in 1912 when we marched in there during the first Balkan war?

Dude, with what army? Take a look at Serbian demographics. Plus you can't keep Serbs in southern Serbia, how the fuck do you plan on keeping them in Kosovo.

Only if you give Preshevo and Bujanovc
If you had been able to hold it and get rid of us yes.The winner writes the history.That's how a tribe of noamdian asian faggots ruled us for 5 centuries and still controls most of the middle east.

Holy shit this was my first successful attempt at creating a shitflinging thread, my cherry has finally been popped lads (:

Is that the crash-proof guy?

>wake up
>Stalin's Ukraine still exists

Congrats.Tenk ju usa.Bill klintom great man.Stop unjust struggle.Nice pepe btw

Atmitingly the balkans was an easy target considering how butthurt you guys are but I'm hoping this opens new opportunities for me

i think albanians and serbians should worry about improving their own shitholes instead of fighting over land that is a shithole