Whose side are you on in the perpetual British-French war?

Whose side are you on in the perpetual British-French war?

I'm with France

>I'm with France
>Implying France would stand a chance our navy and heavily trained soldiers
>Implying they'd willingly shoot themselves in the foot by going to war with us
>Implying their shitskin army could even cross the ENGLISH channel

topkek you dumb Yankee cunt. Go suck another big African cock you delusional fat wanker

>Mohammed Kareem Sheik Abdullah
>caring about Britain

I've seen it all

>Implying both our armies don't have an equal strength and wouldn't divide the universe if we went to war

Pourquoi combattrons-nous le francais pour tous l'histoire? Pourquoi nous ne devenons pas les amis?

I don't know, we haven't interacted with either in history and I don't particularly dislike either.

>I just realised that the yank is employing divide and conquer tactics
I'm sorry frenchbro. These fucking fatties

أنا أكره رائحة كريهة الفرنسية

FUCK OFF YANK
DIVIDE AND CONQUER WAS OUR THING

belgiums side

It's alright

France. There for them from our first day until our last.

C'est ce qu'on a essayez mais vous ne voulez pas.

Get your own greatest ally, Peter.

I like the British more, but considering they are traitorous cunts and terrible at war I'd side with France.

>C'est ce qu'on a essayez
>Essayez

Jog on mong we've allied and fought much longer than the US has even existed

>impliquant que jze ne suis pas bourré

I kind of what a french girl to stick her finger up my butt

We've been allied with France since 1776. You've been allied with them since the early 20th Century.

Yea, well, we're closer and we wuz normans n sheit
I guess there's only one way to decide... let france choose

>Rosbif thinks France likes Britain more than America

We've been tsundere with them since the 11th century. Plus we're not your ally, you want us to be your vassal.

>using their pet name for us
Come on france tell 'em

>Olivier Giroud will never release his load of thick gooey French cum all over your face and in your mouth

I hope they kill each other eventually. Never trust a bong, never trust a frog.

YANKS BTFO

go back to playing football Leo

>vassal

n-no

Fucking disgusting
Should be Torres

>Torres

Do you mean Omar Kader vs Ebeny Buongo ?

Oh but yes, if you could, you would kick us from the 5 permanent members of NATO and put Germany instead of us, not mentioning all the french bashing that took place after our refusal to join you in Iraq, a so called ally wouldn't do that. Also made me giggle to see because Britain was pretty much supporting you with here. Tho don't get me wrong, I hate american politics but I have nothing against american people.

>go back to playing football Leo

Don't worry, I still love you, America.

It's just... you guys can be a bit a clingy. Remember that whole "hey guys, let's not invade Iraq, might be a bad idea" thing ? You really didn't take it well.

yes :3

I don't like Spanish fuccbois

In the side of human beings

Think of all that sweet free lebensraum when they are done

Hey I made that
Les malouines sont britannique
They are just upset when not getting their own way as usual
They used muh special relationship when we initially refused to bomb Syria, and whined that we wouldn't be a trade priority post-Brexit - which like most of the world's threats means fuck all now

Historically we have been most of the time on the French side.

i-i love you too

>France in red and Britain in blue

Triggered.

They choice is clear.

Vive la France

The French people may have thought it was a bad idea for moral reasons. But the reason your government didn't want us to fuck Iraqs shit up was because Saddam and his government owed France a good deal of money.

Let's just make that clear.

England.

The winning, British side.

How about this.

You all suck our cocks because none of you would exist right now if we didn't give everyone millions of tons of supplies and weapons in wwi and 2.

We didn't save everyone's asses for nothing. Go do something productive or awesome like we do in America instead of this petty bullshit.

You've already lost both the centres of finance and academic research to europe.

I'd argue that we, well not exactly we since Portugal in particular is just a poor shithole, but we as in europe are already working pretty hard on that.

Plus this petty bullshit is an amazing mark of pedigree and prestige. Feels nice to know our history goes all the way back.

Hw about this:

We didn't lose shit to Europoors and anybody says doesn't mean shit.

Whatever floats your boat.

And what anybody says*

I'm glad we came to an understanding that America always wins.

not our fault france would kick your ass

>America telling Europe they wouldn't exist without them

England of course.

We will end it with a nuke.

>finishing the Tower of Babel
I really hope the person who made this is just retarded and doesn't know the implications behind this

Aren't they basically the same people?

no

This desu. Such a pity the russians had to bail them both out from their deserved fate twice in the 20th century.

O que inyustisia

Not really. The English are all French rape babies, though.

the english maybe, and even then, no

Urm excuse me, *Norman rape babies
and viking and roman and anyone else

I don't know if you're behind on the news but the British-French war has actually been over for around 200 years and ended with a decisive British victory at the battle of Waterloo.

The Norman, Viking and Roman invasions made no genetic impact on the British isles. This is confirmed by genetic testing. The only invasion large enough in terms of settler size to force a genetic change was the Anglo-Saxon invasion.

TIL

I just want to be friends with everybody.