white ciscumbags.....

drop crotch skinnys

>irish lads arguing over dublin
>yanks asking retarded questions
>me just here earnin money
good laugh

pls respond

she'd be ugly if she couldnt afford professional hair and makeup stylists

I did it on purpose you fucking gay virgin cunts kys you fucking virgin gays fuck off cunts

Don't know about the pic but I have bow legs

shit sucks

asking again

A british friend of mine just told me there's places in the UK where most white girls have banged at least one black guy

Is that true?

im on nightshift right now x

they're like twigs

Gibraltar mate. Or as you Dagos call it "Jibral Tariq"

ha ha

Making money how? Lend us a greasy fiverr?

t. dub

the last TWO times i've taken a flight to cork airport fog has meant my flight being redirected to shannon and a ball ache coach journey. explain yourselves, ireland

at least the trains are runnin today

you on one of the ind. ests northwest corner of dub?

go get stabbed by a pozzed needle durty jackeeb

weren't you saying you'd literally kill a muslim woman for being muslim if you thought you'd get away with it? you're scummier than any dub i've met hahaha

who /healslut/ here

I mean the one he shows here. Supposedly a Yank sent it

youtube.com/watch?v=yuf9Dk8JeDg

hahaha ha fucking hell he thinks it's the dentist doing it

/brit/ is going to be responsible for having the world's supply of bio-oil sectioned

fogland

nah working in a Bus depot in city centre
what you doing?

business idea:

an airstrip that runs all the way through GB, north to south. this way, planes won't even have to lift up very high any more, they could just more or less drive across the country.

not sure yet how that would be profitable though

Put back on your name your man you desperate sad cunt

business idea: firebomb germany

i dont take orders from west brits

do NOT bully my friend

my package youtube.com/watch?v=yuf9Dk8JeDg
livid that he didn't show the letter. that was the whole fucking point of me sending it

>tim gets sectioned
>bio-oil stocks plummet

Good banter 2bqh 6/10

he'll show it tomorrow morning probably

business idea:

just take all the useless shit, random insects, retarded animals, reject humans etc and group them on one continent, leave them to themselves

>bio-oil rises to $50 a bottle due to the limited supply

BUY UP NOW LADS

Was it a nice package or are you fueling his schizophrenia?

who /irishreunification/ here?

And by that I mean Ireland and Great Britain not the north and the republic

they've already got Europe for that

He uploads videos because he wants to prove that the dentist is messing him about. He isn't going to show every package you spanner

you've just invented Australia

Did the letter arrive on time? What's in the package better be meme worthy lad

It better off been some looser t shirts

what was in the letter and the box

It'd be pretty embarrassing if they managed to reach first world status on their own though. What if they surpassed European cunts for instance? Hmm

what is this "banter" whereof you speak?
i was merely taking the piss

This 2bqh mate

You can call it Runtland lad

securitylad here

STILL on this run of shifts, got day off sunday and monday next week and get paid that monday so am already clock-watching for that lel

hope works all good, busy tonight?

jackeen SCUM

>imperial japan
>finland
>russia

strange assortment

nah never that busy desu
government company innit

you'll see who I am when he opens the package

business idea:

a reverse aircraft carrier. it flies through the air and drops little ships into the ocean

did a poo and didn't wash my hands and now my hands smell like poo poo

youtube.com/watch?v=-qBw3_rmqZ4

Updated my blog lads, check it out.

On our side during WW1 I think. We had an alliance with the Japanese at that time

t.Muh heritage

business idea: allow millions of undocumented migrants from the most volatile region on earth into your country, inadvertently let in terrorists, have them kill your citizens repeatedly then blame your citizens and call for stricter gun laws

any other takers? one country bought our business idea the moment we proposed it

i shall think of this every time i read stuff like

Both Japan and Italy were part of the allied powers in WWI my laad, it was because of their experiences that both went on to join the axis in WWII
wew

t. jim-bob "the crack is mighty" mccormick

He talks about gay sex, bit rude and inappropriate

business idea:

eugenics

business idea: partition germany

business idea

Post vintage /brit/ memes

Or more like the Japanese were enemies of Germany

Which is ironic because Russia's loss against Japan in 1905 was a reason for France, Russia's ally, to shit its pants in fear of Russia being too weak to help fight Germany for the inevitable war. Granted, Russia literally only had a single train running through Siberia. Japan was after German colonies in Asia and that's all they ever wanted, cause they attacked their ww1 allies decades later for them

business idea:

just build a fence across an entire country. just do it. surely that will work just as intended. the plan is flawless.

also related:

Worked before could do it again

The New Islamic republic of Bavaria is a thought

business idea: make an irrevocable guarantee to back a minor neighbouring country in the event that they go to war with anyone, no questions asked
it'll work brilliantly

what the fuck are you getting at with that?

business idea:

die on a beach thousands of miles away in the name of your cuckstamp

dont forget grossschweiz

Don't think he likes the Irish much mate

business idea: invade russia just before winter without providing adequate supplies

business idea:

put no more than two froggers on an airplane and send it to australia.

devastate their ecosystem for decades

its hilarious that gallipoli is literally the genesis of an anzac identity but the irish, who literally ignore it due to the republican narrative in the early days of the state, out performed them

jim-bob: generic knacker name (all dubliners are knackers
the crack is mighty: pun on the craic is mighty, since dubliners are all druggies
mccormick: last name of some scumbag i knew

>i have never met a muslim
>i hate muslims

literally (You) lol

i used to live in little india
they were all fairly sound there though
still dislike foreigners in general however

they really had no choice since they had to secure the southern flank in Greece and the Balkans first and waiting an entire year was out of the question.

It sounds dumb if you say minor country, but in theory, Russia backed Serbia because Russia called itself the protector of the slavs and Orthodoxy, which is basically a way of saying they want to take over the Balkans. So in theory, they had to if they wanted to keep the act up. The Hapsburgs were just being retarded and thinking it was still the 1700s where you can just absorb your neighbor if they dont like your king. Germany had already been planning the inevitable war against France, and the plan required for Russia to enter only after German mobilization. Russia defending Serbia threw the plan for a loop, so Germany went ahead with the plan to attack France

Did his name start with Da

Business idea: Lose two world wars in a row and then become massive cucks who die out due to having no kids

what narrative?

le monke

the narrative of the early irish state that has influenced the modern irish identity

business idea:

everybody is nice to each other

nah i cant remember
he was a fuckin midget though
talkes like a downy too, so did his sister
now that i think of it it could be fetal alcohol syndrome

oh

i thought you meant something specifically pertaining to gallipolli

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN

Irish "identity"