What are police like in your cunt?

What are police like in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KXcDIVo8U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literal terrorists

As a non white man I never had a negative experience with a police officer in my community.

Well

>US cops are the only ones doing their job instead of fucking around

ACAB

very effective and well trained in my opinion.
it's a shame our prison and justice system isn't nearly as good.

post more of this slut

Ive seen videos of your "carabineros" they seem like a better police force than the american ones
Whats the problem with your justice system?

Damn, pepper spray cop so old.

I like them for the most part.

One gave me a kid Sheriff badge. :3

it's kind of complicated, we reformed the justice system a while ago (about 4 or 5 years if iirc) to a system a lot closer to the american one, nowadays we have had a massive spike in prison population and we were not ready, so the prisons are very full, this has resulted in judges using the flexibility of the new system to issue shorter sentences or straight up let people off the hook, because we have nowhere to place them, basically it's becoming easier and easier to get out on parole or walk off with a fine, since prisons are full to the brim and underfunded.

All this for slipping on a banana on the way out.

why murrika cops so scary faggots? All time i see web-m how they shoting to peopls without guns

LOOK MUM I AM POLICE

they really arent, our media race baits black people with police stories cause it gets good ratings

>You will never beat the shit out of liberals for a living

Militarization of their police force.
Got to expand and grow that military equipment market, got to rev up that fear propaganda in order to sell it to them.
Couple that with the corruption that easily festers in an under payed, under regulated and often under appreciated sector of the criminal justice system, and you get brutish, even lethal results.
I mean, good cops or bad cops, what kind of person do you think applies for a shit job like that on average in today's climate? Not the kind that's there because of a calling to protect and serve, I can tell you that.

And of course this. More white people are getting shot than black people, and your news media should be covering that as an overriding problem instead of just focusing on racial sensationalism.

the solution is really simple.. just make them wear body cameras

>literal death squads

Or, you know, enforce a policy change that brings them back to the level of civil servant they used to be, let the SWAT teams be the ones to handle special forces equipment, and push a more positive propaganda on the populace that reminds them and the police of why they're there in the first place.
It's a long form solution, but one that's likelier to stick than camera paranoia.

come to america ill take u to a ghetto

Iceland is such a perfect country.

The older ones are usually nice and professional but a lot of the younger ones are officious petty shitheads, especially the female cops who all have something to prove. There's this one cop in my city that is like 5 feet tall and looks about 12, she honestly should not be allowed to be a police officer. They partnered her with some 5'11" gorilla though because she would be physically useless on her own. On that note I must applaud the police in my city for at the very least being in shape. I think it's hilarious that Americans expect some 300 pound fatass to enforce the law and protect them.

As a law abiding citizen, I don't mind our police. Only criminals and dumb shit millennials dislike the police.

I was playing pokemon go outside at midnight today and a couple officers wanted to know what I was doing and then told me I should get a girlfriend

at least they don't shoot people I guess :')

youtube.com/watch?v=0KXcDIVo8U8

Fucking chad cops

what the fuck? why didn't he arrest them?

when they circled back around they let me know there was a pokestop at the fire station down the road

Apparently Brazil allows cops to shoot at a fleeing suspect whenever they feel like it, even if he's not carrying a weapon.

Why bother? Br cops even shoot protesters

Finnish meme police

Haha gotta love HOMO's