Syrian refugees now living in Scotland say it is 'depressing' and 'full of old people'

Syrian refugees now living in Scotland say it is 'depressing' and 'full of old people'

Abd, who lives wife his wife Rasha, 35, and their four children, said: “There is no movement, there is nothing. I’m not bored any more. I am depressed now. I feel like I have one option now – to die here. Only die here, nothing else.”

Rasha explained the family’s decision to leave Syria. She said: “It’s really, really hard to leave your country, but we had to…it was a war zone. There was no water, no electricity, no food.”

She shares her husband’s views, describing the island as being “full of old people” and a place “where people come to die.”

Another Syrian family living on Bute, Rasha’s sister Fatima, 31, and her husband Hassan, 41, who have two young daughters, are also unhappy.

express.co.uk/news/uk/693162/Syrian-refugees-living-Scotland-depressing-old-people

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452770/Iraqi-refugees-left-Finland-didn-t-like-weather-kiss-ground-return-home-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am depressed now
>I have one option now – to die here. Only die here, nothing else.”
>are also unhappy.

well, seems like they're assimilating perfectly

>There is no movement, there is nothing. I’m not bored any more. I am depressed now. I feel like I have one option now – to die here. Only die here, nothing else.
sounds like everyday life in Russia

In that case she have to go to Syria back
There so many action and movement

Its not really something to complain about if you got gifted the chance to.escape the sandbox but I can understand the guy somewhat.
Europe is slowly turning into a big eldercare, for a member of a vitale reproductice culture where people value big (loud) familis this must seem very depressing.

and its not even winter

ALLAH ACKBAR, GIVE ME HOUSE, GIVE ME CAR, GIVE ME PUSSY, GIVE ME SUN.

>tfw not living in Scotland
Bloody hell

In that case, she has every right to go back to her country and fuck off IRL.

>Escape from a war zone because you fear for your own life with only nothing but the clothes on your back
>Find sanctuary in a safe, rich, first-world society with all your needs being met
>Complain that you're bored and depressed

Jesus christ, this isn't even faggot 20-something year old "refugees" here. What makes people say this kinda stuff? I don't know about them but even if Scotland is a bit mundane it's a hell of alot better than Syria.

But that just makes me ask. What made Syria so much more fun and exciting than Scotland? That's what I wanna know.

Dictators making people disappear and potholes in the road as gaping wide as your sister after helping the school basketball team "celebrate" winning a state championship.

I've never understood this mindset. You got away from a war zone which very well would probably have killed you, if not soon, in the future. And yet bitch about being able to escape, get benefits, live a safe life with your family, with good education opportunities and a bright future, only to bitch and cry about it endlessly. Be thankful a little.

>gets out of warzone
>gets bored
never realized how hipster these refugees are

really makes you think

Ungrateful bastards! No one owes you anything, you shoud thank Allah and, more importantly, people who took you in, gave you shelter, food and safety of their neighbouhood. It's completely up to you to make your life more fun from now on, start a dansing class or something, organize cultural festival, run a public meeting for proposals on improving your area to make it better in some way.
Do it faggot!

Can we just round them up and shoot them? Maybe that's more exciting and reminds them of home. Fucking pricks, fucking leeches.

A lot of racists ITT
Smdh

T. Indonigger hellbournian

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452770/Iraqi-refugees-left-Finland-didn-t-like-weather-kiss-ground-return-home-country.html
>Thousands of Iraqi refugees have decided to leave Finland to return home
>They have cancelled asylum applications and are being flown to Baghdad
>Iraqi refugees who left Finland voluntarily due to chilly weather conditions have been pictured kissing the ground in joyous scenes upon their return to Baghdad.

>tfw Finland is worse than Iraq
It's a great feel.

You do realise that these families that are complaining are literally living on a tiny island of 6,500 people (Bute) where the average age is ±60?

They have the right to complain. That sounds awful.

So they'd rather be dead, or living without food and water?

Couldn't they just simply stab some people on the street? That would put more impact to their wish to be moved to London or Manchester.

If they dislike being bored they can go back to Syria. Fucking ungrateful cunts.

I read the article and they don't say that. You know, I'm guessing that after the initial ecstasy of successfully escaping a warzone, you quickly become accustomed to the safety.

Putting them on a tiny island with an average age of 55-59 of course will make them bored, I don't blame them. It's better than putting all immigrants in cities like Birmingham and Luton, but still, it's not optimal.

C-can I go and t-try?

Sure. I'm certain you have some employable skill apart from getting fresh with the indigenous female population.

They're arabs. Gratitude and goodness aren't part of their culture. They assume we get paid billions upon billions by UN to house them because they can't fathom that we would do anything out of empathy.

I'm not even memeing, this is actually true. Same reason you have to bargain for everything in these shithole countries.

They are subhumans

Nothing surprising.

This is pathetic, actually. Such mentality must be very tiring.

>There is no movement, there is nothing. I’m not bored any more. I am depressed now. I feel like I have one option now – to die here. Only die here, nothing else.
Welcome to the club, enjoy your stay.

A different country is sheltering them from war, complete strangers are accepting them, everything is provided for them, etc. How can you even be so entitled as to complain at that point?

Russian vatniks actually believe that you accept refugees in order for corporations to make money off them...

White scum I stand with that family.

What did they expect?

happy cheery celtic qties n shiet?

> “full of old people” and a place “where people come to die.”
sounds like Poland

>I'm not bored any more. I am depressed now.
Welcome to the West, I guess

what do you expect from people who come from durkistan

How cute because Putin has been saying Orthodoxy and Islam are brothers in arms and ethnic Russians are slowly dying off and being replaced by Tatars and churkas.

Exactly, if you move from a warzone, where your senses are being bombarded every fucking day by a gangbang of explosions and dead people you're going to bored as fuck when you move to a quite, sleep old town in Scotland. What the fuck did they expect?

Poland has about 10-11% of its population over 65. It's actually not nearly as old a population as Germany or some other places.

Quoted for truth
/tfw this was the reason why so much human advancement happened in the 1950s and 1960s

BTW, most of said old people in Scotland are retired Englishmen, not Scots who mostly all keel over at 60 from diabetes and heart attacks.

>fried Mars Bars washed down with vodka every meal

I don't think you know Venezuela too well brother, it is literally less civilized than Syria now.

there are dozens of interviews like this on youtube of refugees complaining about Europe. even the slightest amount of struggle that pretty much every young person in the West has to endure - and these migrants talk about going back to Syria or wherever.

makes you wonder how hard they really had it back home if Europe is so horrible

>She said: “It’s really, really hard to leave your country, but we had to…it was a war zone. There was no water, no electricity, no food.”
She lies. War is just an excuse to move in a good country. If they just wanna skip war, they could move to another muslim shithole or russia or africa.

Stupid fucking entitled shits, feel free to go back to your desert shithole to get some 'action'.
Fucking a*abs, a cancer to the earth. I mad.

they are right.
Look at the people who were in favor of importing them and you'll find the CEO of daimler and others like him. Now that they are here, suddenly everyone admits that these aren't rocket scientists that will enrih our countries. Now they need to be integrated "through work". Instead of paying them the minimum wage, there's the need for 80 cent jobs.
Really makes you think when the average bydlo is smarter than the normal german.

I moved from EU to Pak 2 years ago
When the Taliban attacked a high school on the Afghan border in Peshawar, the whole country went on lockdown, the govt. feared another attack on a university in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad, we were sitting in class when it happened, security was stationed everywhere, all of us would shit ourselves when we'd see shadows of footsteps moving under the door because it could be a bearded sandal wearing cunt about to spray round after round into all of us. The professor had to tell us to stop looking because it was giving her a panic episode.
It was terrifying, but also exciting as fuck.

Yeh but in Russia they just use Central Asians for all the low wage grunt jobs anyway.

>moved from EU to Pak 2 years ago
y tho

Dads job, on top of that his salary gets cut up to 50 percent in taxes alone.
Still have nationality to the country I stayed in for the majority of my life, plan on going back just to visit/party.
EU citizenship also will come in handy when I apply abroad for Msc or Phd

They're not wrong thou

Pls. Russians do all the dirty work. Caucasian and asian communities are living good. Only russians can be able to survive at 10000 rub salary per month ($130)

Like the other guy said in

Good. You should know what it feels like.

>Only russians can be able to survive at 10000 rub salary per month ($130)
fucking casul
we survive on 40-44$ with ever increasing pollution, food/water/electricity/gas/health care/rent prices, daily bribery and still have time, money and energy to shitpost, gamble and mmos.

>government pays me 1300€ x 14 a year because I attend university, which is free
Life is pretty unfair honestly.

>Smdh
What is that d supossed to meme.

Shake my dick head?

I'm understand their complaints, but Rothesay is much, much nicer than Syria. People don't take holidays to Syria, for example.

>top 15 deprived area in the UK
It would have been even more deprived in Manchester or London. At least you're not going to get bombed, stabbed or shot on Bute.

Truth be told, Rothesay needs young people, and when your immigrants are beggars who can't be choosers, it seems right to not put them in the overpopulated cities, but to move them to rural communities.

If you're bored, try working

>10000 rub salary per month ($130)

How? It is less than monthly child benefit in Poland. Maybe because you have very cheap gasoline and electricity?

If only it worked on the afghanis too but Afghanistan is just a bunch of inhospitable mountains so they love it here by comparison.

God doesn't live here.

Don'tt forget all those social care jobs and the companies that produce the stuff that is needed to host the refugees (those countainers which can be used to live inside trippled in prices)

How ungrateful

It truly is astonishing. I assume they've been given support, a house, food, refuge. I'm imagining them running from rocket and war and shit, how do they have the audacity to complain that they're bored?
I assume they want to move down to London.

I still remember the feeling of joy when I first saw those headlines. I want to believe!

Bute is a really small, quiet town. That's why old people live there.

Please brownfugees, stay away from our cities.

it's not like they've been shipped off to the Shetlands or something, they're close to Glasgow. Don't know if that's a good thing actually.

I've noticed that's a thing I've heard/read a number of times from non-Westerners (particularly West and South Asians) about the West, or about people who have been to both and are comparing them. That the West lacks a certain vibrancy and energy; that's it's safer and more secure, but also dull and lifeless.

Well they can't send them all to london, then north is more empty

Looks like they're assimilating then. Talking about how shit your local area is is a popular British passtime.

where in the EU are you from

they just tell the truth with honesty. thats where the north is. theyd be able to make great melancholic music that brits have already abandoned.

I remember when they first moved there and the local Scotcucks talking about how great it was, muh multiculturalism and the usual cuck shit. Fuck them.

>find a refugee that is slightly dissatisfied with his arrangement
>rephrase it as a demand
>guaranteed replies
British magazines, you did it again. : D

You'd think when you're old you'd want to live in a big city close to health services public transportation shopping etc.

They're senile. That logic doesn't come into play here.

The locals hated it but people who didn't live on the island supported it.

lmao now I remember why Scotland's 96% white

Maybe they need jobs (as in they should get one, not have one handed to them) or get a hobby. Maybe they're just faggots without any hobbies or interests.