Got myself a gf from Moldova. What does everyone think about them? If at all...

Got myself a gf from Moldova. What does everyone think about them? If at all? To be honest I never even remembered the place existed before I met her, and didn't have any idea of what people from there would be like.

>What does everyone think about them?
It's a poor country who shouldbe annexed by Romania.And there are many whores there.
>what people from there would be like
They look like Romanians

They tend to have vucanic characters, that is good in bed but don't upset them lol

They are romanians but it was a tribute taken by Russia after the wwi

Oh yeah 3 weeks in and I can tell that is true already. I think it's cute though.

How are women from there seen by people from Romania? Are they generally sluts or "good girls"?

Also do you consider their language to be different to yours? She tells me it's "like romanian but kind of fucked up".

>She tells me it's "like romanian but kind of fucked u
It's basically old eastern romanian..people still speak it in north-eastern romanian...we have moldovans here all the time(i'm not the previous romanian poster btw) and they're pretty much the same...but significantly poorer ...they also smuggle cigarettes a lot

how bad is moldova?
from the pictures there’s nothing interesting there only commie cities
were they kangz and shiet?
why do they don’t want to join romania?
what’s with Transnistria meme?

>tfw no rareflag gf

They're vapid, stuck up whores with a superiority complex. Had a lot of moldovan immigrants in my college and all of their women were annoying cunts to the point where even the teachers got tired of them.

>teachers getting tired of foreigners
I guess Romania isn't a good place to move.

Not of foreigners, but specifically of girls from rep of moldova. They're all massive cunts who constantly talk back.

I can actually picture this one talking back to a teacher, desu. You might be correct there.

How much?

5 euro.

there is no such thing as moldovan language
moldovan is a romanian dialect AKA its romanian with russian accent

I guess. She says it's similar but not quite, and calls it moldovan language. I believe you would enjoy having this discussion with her.

Not that I give a shit, from the things she showed me it does actually sound like just a romanian dialect like you said.

Thats soviet propaganda, same with "bosnian,montenegrin" languages.

Actually there is no such thing as moldovan people too, same as there is no such thing as transylvanian or muntenian people.

Moldovans are the romanians who live in Moldova.

>At the official level, the Constitutional Court interpreted in 2013 that the Article 13 of the current constitution is superseded by the Declaration of Independence,[4] thus giving official status to the language named as 'Romanian.'[5][6]

>The status of the official language was further legislated in the early 2000s. The Parliament of the Republic of Moldova adopted a law defining "Moldovan" and "Romanian" as designations for the same language (glottonyms).[8] In 2013 the Constitutional Court of Moldova ruled that the name "Romanian," as used in the Declaration of Independence to identify the official language, prevails over the name "Moldovan," given in the Article 13.[4]

They simply call the language "moldavian" from reflex because of the country name.

We call Rep. of Moldova Basarabia and they have this problem where communists and russians tried to separate them from romanians and make them believe they speak their own language and are their own people to sow discord and disunity.

I can understand what moldovan people speak 100%. It's not a language, it's at best a dialect with a lot of russian loanwords.

>I can understand what moldovan people speak 100%
That's odd. She told me she could understand romanian perfectly, but people from Romania couldn't understand moldovan that well.

obviously because moldovans use a lot of russian words

speak with a german that uses more than 50% russian words and you will have a hard time too

Yeah that makes sense. She actually didn't know how to say "nostrils" in romanian, only in russian.

If by "moldovan" she meant the russian words, then no, we can't understand them.

I only thing I know about Moldova is it's the only European country that's medium HDI.
also they have town rapists

Not as bad as Ukraine right now, but it's pretty poor.
There's a couple of monasteries, but that's about it.
Oh very much so. They cling to and base their entire identity around a 15th century ruler who ruled from the now romanian part of Moldova and won't shut up about him.
Literally russian propaganda
A slice of territory filled with russians that was attached to the moldovan SSR and which now wants to separate and be part of russia. Run of the mill divide and conquer soviet tactic.

How did you even get a gf online?

>there are countries in Europe with an HDI lower than countries in Africa

Why are Yuropeans so subhuman?

She will take your kidneys while you sleep

had several Moldavians in my middles school
1 Corina- stuck up bitch who became the teacher's favourite pet( teacher was female)
2 Cristina- modest, introverted shy girl
these ones are actually cute, especially Cristina that was very pretty
3 Mihaela- just your average girl, a bit more modest though

Idk, to me they seemed like more impoverished, melancholic Romanians with stockholm syndrome ( I come from Galati, btw)

Old Orhei. Quite nice place. Good wine as well.