Why are Americans so islamaphobic compared to Europeans?

Why are Americans so islamaphobic compared to Europeans?

post 911 media fearmongering

rather have arabs than niggers so we can have the great awakening again

Is this bait? I honestly can't tell anymore.

Nice proxy

>gayland

lol

because 1/5 of our posters on here aren't muslims unlike a lot of euro countries on here

we like alcohol, we like pork and bacon and ham (as you can tell from our obesity epidemic), and we don't like getting blown up or raped.
getting shot is OK though

>americans
>islamophobic
LMAO all the burgers I see online chug down whole pints of mussie cum, especially on normiebook.

It's the racism they put in their chemtrails

and yet the jews will continue to beg burgerland for military support

>we dont like get raped

so you would be very sad to live in usa....

Your aid only ammounts to 2% of our GDP you fucking retard, and you have to "give" us aid because you don't stop printing dollars. what a dumbfuck.

>sweeden
>norway
>funland

ay lmaoo- wtf..?
>be nordic
>get raped

lol UAE .9

lol

i dont think rapes are reported in a lot of shitty countries, i dont think thats such a high rape rate

It's just common sense. No sane man wants Muslims in his country.

>ay lmaoo- wtf..?
Swedes have a different definition of rape. It includes all form of sexual assault if I recall correctly. It's been rising in recent years due to all the muslims and somalis getting shipped in.

Europeans are weak and effeminate

It's not rape if a Muslim does it

those are only police recorded offenses

FUCK
OFF
SAND
NIGGER

>Americans rape 19x more than Canadians
What a shithole. When will the US stop being third world tier?

When they stop being 60% white?
And that's a stretch, so many niggers and south americans will put a toll on your crime statistics. Look up crime statistics before the huge waves of non european immigration, leaf. You're in for a surprise.

How are you holding up Miguel? Aren't you getting a constant influx of Africans?

if anything, considering our demographics it's pretty incredible that we are doing so well

i have to say to myself 'am i in africa' a couple times a day

Oh, I'm doing fine myself, I live in Barcelona and I must say that I feel like I'm seeing more shitskins than white spaniards. Especially when I take the subway to go to work, I find myself wondering if I'm in Botswana or Mexico City.

Lately though the south american migrants are going back because no jobs for them lmao.

Agreed, I suspect it's because of the armed population, were you an unarmed country I'm sure even more crime would happen, after all the places with the highest crime rates are in states and cities where gun ownership and carrying is strictly restricted.

>great awakening
Wat this?

It's so weird visiting the states. Canadian blacks are totally bro-tier for the most part. First Nations are our "niggers" but they self segregate on reserves and are only like 4% of the population.

Proof that isn't outta yer ass?

It says right in the graph, Nigel.

>bogan reading comprehension

It's a cultural problem, not a race problem.
Before gangsta culture blacks weren't that violent or killing each other and other races at such alarming rates.
Combine with easy access to weapons and you've got yourself a nice mess.
Same goes to hispanic people, violent in nature and have a culture that also views gangs and violence positively.
It is just bound to happen.

We are not. Honestly how did you even come to that conclusion?

>Before gangsta culture blacks weren't that violent or killing each other and other races at such alarming rates.
I would assume that American gangsta culture was caused by discrimination against blacks that made them turn to crime and distrust the police but it seems like things got worse as they got more rights and were treated better. Why is that?

I don't have an answer to that.

>Why is that?
Generational poverty?

Despite myths about the American Dream, it's really is hard to move up in life without living in the right area and meeting the right people. People also seem to self-segregrate, so blacks would be unlikely to make the crucial connections to succeed.