The 10 most powerful brands in the world in 2015

The 10 most powerful brands in the world in 2015.
Sorry, I can not find the link in french, so I put in a link in engliqh. The graph is french tougue and the first is Lego

>Lego
ISSOU

issuu.com/brandfinance/docs/brand_finance_global_500_2015

Powerful not means Value of course, value is coming

Here the value

Wait what i thought microsoft is way richer than apple

90s are over

>First European country at 15th

Really makes you think

Why only PwC and not the other big 4?
Why McKinsey and not the other big 3?

Where the fuck is PewdiePie

Islam is a brand too.

What the fuck does this even mean

I don't think I will ever understand how apple got so popular and rich, I can't wrap my head around it.

at the top of biggest youtube earners. Still a small fry compared to these giant companies

Iphones and everything around them

What do foreigners actually think of Lego?
Other than it being expensive.

What did he mean by this ?

10/10 best part of my childhood
they were my only friends

I played with them a lot growing up and I think they are a great toy. I buy my Godson and his brother and cousins Duplo as gifts and they live them.

I know that, what I can't understand is why people buy them, specially considering their price and model frequency.

best toy of all time

He's still a thing?

I thought Walmart would be way higher

British designed products - Sir Jonathan Paul Ive (MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, Mac mini, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Apple Watch)

how powerful is lego. burberry is chavy as fuck, even in japan its sorta obvious shit like that. i dont know of the half of them on the list anyway.

Read the link and the méthodology, Japan san

>burberry is chavy as fuck

Maybe 10 years ago, but they've mostly shaken off that image now and chavs have moved on to other brands.

They've been closing ones in the U.S. After they ran all of the small businesses out.

this wonder of the universe was my best christmas gift ever

however, the licensed stuff is indeed too expensive

I dislike their habit of overusing big molded parts in a lot of their series in the last decade, you can't do much with those and they kill the fun of creating various stuff with one set

I hate them for what they did with the Lord of the Rings theme (aka not finishing it and terrible choices of sets... I mean, no Lothlorien, no Balrog, no Rohan, no Minas Tirith, but instead shit like weathertop or pirate ship? fucking madness)

Legos are fucking GOAT.
>children today will never know the joy of having a boxful of Legos

Btw
>i dont know of the half of them on the list anyway

Lego : You know this brand by reading your message

Burberry : You knwo this brand by readin your message and I live in Paris near Opera and few months ago I saw 3 japanese tourists girls who wet because they bought Burberry products and it was in Paris.

Red Bull : Are you sure you don't know this drink ?

Unilever : You live everyday with Unilever. It's Ben&Jerry, Axe, Lipton Williams etc etc etc

L'Oréal : N°1 comestic products, your gf buy products from this brand

Rolex : Are you sure you don't know this brand watch ?

Ferrari : Are you sure you don't knwo this brand car ?

Nike : Are you sure you don't know this clothes brand ?

PWC : Ok, can be more complicated

McKinsey : Ok can be more complicated

wtf are PWC, McKinsey, Unilever and Burberry?

Burberry is clothe brand and you buy Unilever without realizing it

Unilever is pretty much everything you use in your daily life.

Started with the iPod really

They're great and I don't think they're even that expensive. Buying a pack of Lego is like buying a million toys for the price of one. Lego are also one of the reasons, why I ended up studying engineering.

Apple has the biggest cash reserves in the world, and a much bigger market capitalisation.

Lego is extremely popular, but personally I always disliked it.