Which anthem is better in your OBJECTIVE opinion:

Which anthem is better in your OBJECTIVE opinion:

Romanian sound: youtube.com/watch?v=lPkzF7XvJtI
Romanian lyrics: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deșteaptă-te,_române!

Bulgarian sound: youtube.com/watch?v=WRCmD11YSu8
Bulgarian lyrics: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mila_Rodino

Vote here:
strawpoll.me/10837580

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YRATI__jKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Romania

Romania

we are using the communist anthem, which only concentrates on the land, and not the people / history etc

the one before that (during balkan / world war times) was p much just a war march, so it's also no good

Romanian one by a mile.I actually never heard a better anthem.

Only bulgarians/fyromians can vote for the bulgarian one which is very bland and boring.No offence.

Europeans vote for Bulgaria ofc ;)

you are bulgarian

this is literally better than our anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=5YRATI__jKU

Romania

Romania

>your OBJECTIVE opinion
What did he mean by this?

That he needs you to vote Romania in order for him not to switch too many proxies at once.

I like the Bulgarian instrumental more.

Eveyrtime I post the thread on Sup Forums i get 4 times more votes for Romania.By objective I mean non-bulgarians non-romanaisn beause bulgarians are the 10th biggest psoters on Sup Forums.also add the slavic nations/hungarians taht vote for bulgaria.

We can see ITT who wins

Dude you have three times our population and Bulgarians in general are less insecure towards such things (as you can even see above). And again, I dont care what people vote, I have my own taste.

The romanians on int you can count them on fingers, while bulgarians are 10th biggest posters on int

And how often do you even make this thread and why? Are you the autistic Romanian from Sup Forums?

Im just stating the objective truth.The bulgarian anthem is bland and you cant even differenciate it from a normal song while the romanian one is very fierce,thrilling and has unique character.Sounds like a battle cry.

Taste is nothing objective. Taste is different and it should be different.

Sure but nigga you can't compare a ferrari with a wagon

The bulgarian one is better and I'm not saying it because I am one.Let me explain:
Romanian:
-No structure.The anthem starts like they copied some song from the middle,no introduction and continues like that through the whole time with no noticeable changes in arrangement.
-Nothing unique to it.It just sounds like a generic anthem without any melody or at least voice that would be worth to remember.
-Lyrics:It starts with reminder of all your loses straight from the beginning and by your own fucking anthem,how more embarrassing can you get.Second verse is about being insecure and the need "to prove yourself to the world" and "Now or never" implies that they are not even secure in their own country damn...I don't think there is any point to continue dissecting the lyrics its just about reminding them how many times they lost.
Bulgarian:
-Structure.The anthem starts with a proper introduction and reaches its climax near the end unlike the random lol romanian anthem.
-Unique melody and amazing voices used to the fullest.Unlike the romanian one the bulgarian anthem have a unique melody which you can easily distinguish and the voices actually push to their limits unlike the generic and monotonous ones in the romanian.
-Lyrics:Starts with a reminder about how beautiful our country is just like a proper anthem should.After all I need to being happy fighting for my country and not being reminded of all my loses like a looser which is the romanian.Then we honor the people who fought for our great country and that we should fight too to DEFEND our country not being sore losers with insecurities trying to "prove ourselves to the world.

I like Romanian one better
Don't be so analytical, anthems are for the people, not elitists, that means nobody will look into them this much.

>anthems are for the people
Thats why I proved why the romania's anthem is inferior.

ISTEN ÁLDJA MEG A MAGYART

HUngary

Why easter europe anthem must always be so sad/angry/deprerssing/serious, it's like listening to the soundtrack of a WW2 game set in Stalingrad
The romanian one was better, the bulgarian sounded very general and a bit boring, sorry guise