/ASEAN/ Mainland thread

/ASEAN/ Mainland thread

No sea ppl allowed

ជំរាបសួរ. สวัสดี.
ສະບາຍດີ. မင်္ဂလာပါ

Looks like my former french colony.

At least we wernt colonised by stinky Farangses.
I demand apology for taking our Empire's territory.
Give us back Lao and Khmer!

If no WW1, France would have colonized Thailand.

>Cheese eating monkey

>South Asian lilerally called "monkey asian"
>Calls me monley

I'm hairy as a gorilla tough

>mainland sea
>still speaking in moonrunes
>still lives in bamboo huts
>coup every decade
what the fuck is wrong with you guys

Question:
How come Vietnam has an earlier clock time than Malaysia and Singapore? It doesn't make sense.

French are Neanderthal genetically.

They think they're colonial geniuses yet in reality thier country is colonised by Muslims.

You see colonies in Asia didn't have any population shift so our countries mostly remained the same after Eurocuks left (exept Filipinos). But when Europe imports migrants your country will FOREVER BE GONE. It's like cutting off your limbs. You can't recover once your populace has been so tainted hahahhaha

I wonder the same too...

Trying to say were cucks because we're not using a colonial alien script lmao. Jokes on you

Anyways we are much more advanced than island bonobos

Our time zone was right.
Singapore using the Malay time zone.
And Malay time zone using the Brunei time zone.

How's the Kra Canal project?

I see, so it is them who got the time wrong. Interesting.

Like this guy said We have two parts of Malaysia, the East and West. Before this the East part (Borneo) is one hour early then one day our 4th Prime Minister decided to sync the time. Singapore followed us.

I still don't know why you using the Brunei time zone instead of using the time zone in your capital.

I always though the timing zones are decided by some committee at the UN

>4th Prime Minister

he sure did a lot of things

how is Elly Tran Ha doing?
i fapped to her since she is young but now she is a cute mom

Hey don't dodge the answer by using some Mom.
You can do that with u Mom.

what i means was, i fap to her and she grow from teen to mom, time flies.

Is doing it with your moms a traditional thing in Vietnam?

If you want the Society Boycott u.
She gonna have lot of kids.
Most of Vietnamese Model have lot of kids.

I'm curious but did Borneo have any Malays before the Brits came?

on Sarawak yes, they can travel through ship and Indonesia is not far

there is no French race

The original French, the Gauls ( a Celtic race), were cucked by the Romans and became the Gallic-Romans.

then after the fall of the Romans and a few centuries of some mild cucking by Huns, Barbarians and other proto-krauts you end by with the Franks, who are essentially the basis for France and the French we know today.

Have you guys ever seen real cambodian, Burmese and laotian posters? I've never seen them before even on /asean/.

Why is the legend in your map in Basque?

we wuz ancient asian kangs n shiet?

Yes, eventhough the majority aren't Malays. The main 3 early kingdoms in Borneo are all ruled by Malays - Brunei Sultanate on the north, Kutai Sultanate on the east and Pontianak Sultanate on the west.

In fact, all of our land in Borneo (Sabah & Sarawak) were actually ceded by Brunei to British during the colonialism era.

>Pontianak Sultanate

almost lol but recalled some fact
btw, do you know why the name is associated with that spiritual being?

I remember a Burmese came onto /asean/ once, but I don't think I've ever seen a Laotian or Cambodian poster who wasn't a tourist

Cambodia is retarded, and Lao, their irrelevant level that even an Africa country feels Jealous.
Thai support to have more poster than us, but they not.
All 3 of them should be part of Vietnam.

thoughts on this man?

Why is Indochina so poor compared to maritime asean?

By the way what are Malaysian's opinion on this?

I'm fine with a population exchange where all Malay Muslims are sent to Pattani, Yala, and Narathiwat and annexed to Malaysia for a fee.

I'm just tried of Muslims blowing shit up here. Anyways Bangkok and central Thailand has too many Muslim Malay migrants

OIL
I
L

does the vietnam mail order bride have bf or even husband in hometown?

>i am considering

>makes asean thread
>no sea people allowed
u wot?

I have a Thai muslim friend from Bangkok, he's not malay at all, his name doesn't sound like a Malay name, can't speak Malay, etc

>mainland sea
diguisting

That's only applied to Brunei, the rest of us don't really have big amount of oil

Muslim Malay migrants

tell us moar

Not really, why?

Because of him, we get free land

Most people aren't even aware of what happening there but sure it's nice to get the land. What do you think about the kanal Should be nice for a new border

How can other SEA countries even compete?

Heard that many of them kinda chaste so probably don't have bf or husband in hometown and will go for husband overseas to have better life.
And do it if you want, they too common that i not even care. Maybe spread the DNA around is good.
2 countries are retarded.
And us border with 2 low IQ retard in civilization and a high IQ retard in humanity.
A center of gender problem and nonstop political problem, a Buddhist fanatic country.
OH GOD USA AND JEW HELP US, WE JUST COMMIE, WE NOT AGAIN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Mainland thread
>Over half of posters are malays, indons and flips
Nice try Makudi

Hey I live in the mainland part of /asean/

Do you actually interact, not on internet, with thais on a daily basis?

because they don't let chinks run their economies

This.
Rather poor than chink.

What if Malaysia pays for the canal in exchange for southern thai Malay lands

we also part of mainland

malaysia no money now later bankrupt

WTF is this vietnam. explanation pls

Bangcock is legit the best ASEAN city(if we exclude singapore since its a ''country'')

I have been to most of the major ASEAN cities on my trip.(I admit thought I havent been to Vietnam and heard its comfy there)

Best to worst:

1)Bangkok
2)KL
3)Manila
4)Jakarta

Not on daily basis but Thai Malay open lots of Tom Yam restaurant around the Klang Valley.

We don't have the money and our government is not in any way nationalistic/jingoistic at all. It also doesn't help that people actually don't care about the country - for example will go crazy if the government buy new assets for military and what most people care is more subsidy and free everything.

I heard fake monks are quiet a problem there, they usually start to pray randomly and people would give everything to them

>what most people care is more subsidy and free everything

i want a free woman

Just Songoku m8.
Yes it is.
Serve them right that people still believe in those Buddhism lie.
Buddhism is the greatest liar of the Earth.

because malay.

everything is a hantu and everything has a name

>implying other religions are not lies

Do Vietnamese still hate catholicism?

I feel sorry with them sometime that standing on the fucking hot concrete street all day and always repeating the name of buddha even though noonea are listening to their reciting seriously.

Oh, ok I got it. thx

Maybe that's how it is in Japan

Countries are going to do whatever they want. Burma here is half an hour slower than Vietnam. US states can opt out of daylight savings time. China puts the whole damn country on Hong Kong time. No UN nothing.

Muslim very "honest" about other, of course there alway a liar.
Christian is divided by 2 kinds that just want purge people and other just a cuck.
Jewish not say that they good, just say other is bad.
Atheist is blatantly stupid, even the big bang theory is created by a Catholic priest and they not even know that.
Buddhism otherwise, keep saying about how good they are, those monk, ride a fucking expensive motorcycle around one day, and go prays and begging for charity other day. The most religion hate in my country is from all the buddhism, they keep saying how bad other like they even defecate other religion symbol and quoting buddhism how peaceful they are, make me high in puke, they also the most uncivilized one, their uncivilized level is just like animist in my country, at their special day they zerg rush and throw money to some statue like those mainland chinese, Crack my nerve.

Burma here, with the old flag.

Buddha's words are truth. It is people who are corrupt. Study his words and find peace. Sadhu

Forgot quote

>ride a fucking expensive motorcycle
I really feel "vietness" from this word

kek
heard that their govn is considering banning motorcycle on road

If they want see the sight of coup.
Of course they not, you probably heard it wrong.
Just different that their motorcycle that they ride is far expensive than middle class ride.
Man when all those fucking Westerner talking how good buddhism are, i got high in blood.

For real? Oh fuck, honda and other moto-manufacturers will lose one of the important regular customers.

>www.reuters.com/article/us-vietnam-motorcycles-idUSKCN0ZH43K

Oh only in Hanoi.
But this would not work, if they consider banning car it will complete fix the problem, but not a motorcycle, people in Hanoi like to protest in another city and the goverment already in very bad reputation with people.

How do you call it? Monks-speacial?
>fucking Westerner talking how good buddhism are
That's true lots of white hipstars love buddhism and zen or something.
Buddhism haters won't go to Vietnam in the first place, though.

The special day is the Special busshism day.
People want to charity to the temple to get lucky, but this always turns to become a storm of Zerg rush and marketplace that not surprise anyone.
The same happens with animist.
Shinto is ok in my list.
And I was the original rise and born Vietnamese not some Buddhism hater some how go to Vietnam in the first place.
How naive those Westerner is, wonder why they in chaos now.

I recently went to Vietnam, passed through Hanoi and Saigon. It seemed to me that the cars were much more of a safety hazard than the bikes, certainly from the perspective of a pedestrian.
The bikes were far more polite than the cars, especially when compared to some of the taxis.