Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

>Germany
>France
>Italy
>UK

What does the EU even spend in these countries?

Jesus, who invited Poland?

Jesus did

supporting their industry because this is a meme trade union where rules are for suckers

And now they shitpost about how good they are and how bad Portugal is.

I'd like to see the graph once the UK leaves.

>Ireland is a net contributor since last year
>Ireland just got slapped with an extra €200 million demand because of our fucking GDP fluctuation thanks to MNCs
>UK is leaving so we'll have to stump up more money to pay for shitholes in Eastern Europe

We're pretty much fucked desu at least Polish qts will keep coming here

It's not in the best interest of the UK to actually follow though with the vote. Current leadership has issues with it, clearly.

Imagine how many monies poland would get if they hadn't been genocided in ww2, so there were more of them.

Thanks Hitler and Stalin!

UK is a rich country, but some of your regions are among the poorest in Western Europe.

That money was going there. Now Westminster government told those poor regions, most of which voted leave btw, that they can't expect the same level of funding once the EU funds stop.

That's pretty embarrassing, isn't it? Your government doesn't have to ignore them. It's a choice.

>somebody is jealous

couldve been you ivan, you just needed actual democracy

Well maybe now those constituencies will buck up and start contributing, if not the poor runts will starve. Either outcome is positive.

London is the richest region in the EU. No wonder there is such a strong resentment against it.

Leave was a cry for help. FPTP is good for entrenched interests and many people don't feel that they're voices are getting heard.

>London is the richest region in the EU
So why don't the poor just move to London and get good jobs???
Self correcting problem innit

>What does the EU even spend in these countries?
For Italy, it's mostly international infastructural projects (like ITA/OST highways/railways through the Alps) that get EU support and science prizes for innovative businesses.
Also the south specifically has access to some sort of undeveloped region fund, but they mostly don't use it because it's very limited in how you can actually invest the money.

fuck this country so much

If EU call this a poverty, fuck it, i wanna be poor.

The rich countries profit indirectly through laws that protect their corporations from competition.

Right-wing tabloids will just blame it on the EU and immigrants. It's really sad.

No one who isn't a clinical retard blames immigration and the EU for the countries financial problems. The people who voted leave did so knowing full well the economic impact it would have on the country. It was a price they were willing to pay for the promise of curbed migration. Look at what's happening in France and Germany, we don't want that here. The main reason for voting to leave the EU was to gain control of our borders, and negate EU quotas for third world migrants, refugees and asylum seekers.

The vibe from the general public is getting very heavily anti immigrant, mainly towards Muslims, and they have gone into meltdown with all these terror attacks across Europe. I garuntee if there were no migrant crisis and repeated terror attacks across europe, we would have voted to stay by a landslide.

Personally, I don't believe brexit will actually stem the migrant flow at all, and even if it did (it wont), there's too many here already, having too many kids for it to make any kind of real impact. All that being said, I still voted leave, because I hate the EU, I am vehemently against globalization, and the idea of an autocratic superstate where the officials are not held accountable to the people they rule over is possibly the worst idea in political history, and will end in flames.

really makes you think

>Portugal
really makes you think

If your parents were leftists your country wouldnt exist

hmm yes, ruin the economy to stop some migrants from coming here, yes very impressive indeed defo not shortsighted at all

No, you're being willfully retarded, mate. The economy is not destroyed, nor will it be. Britain is one of the most industrial countries in the world, leaving the EU will not change that. The economy will take a hit and recover, evidence of this is already showing in the FTSE 100, and trade deals with Oceania, North and South America, and Asia are already being drafted.

A very small price to pay in the long term for a safer country without constant threat of terrorism and the death of innocents.

>immigrants are the EU's fault
I don't understand you brits. Let's look at your main immigrants: aside from poles and germans (which I doubt are what bothers you), aren't they all from extra-EU agreements? It's all commonwealth shit.
Meaning that basically you threw away the economy while only minimally addressing immigration.

It was more about gypsies from Romania and Bulgaria

No, it was mainly about Eastern European workers.

Yeah far from me stating that gypsies are ok, may they go extinct soon. But are they really the main issue with british immigration? Is the common man tired of seeing gypsies, or is he tired of seeing mudslimes, niggers and pooinloos?

not only these, now that they somewhat gained a decent level of welfare thanks to years and years of EU funds leeching, suddenly they decided they don't love europe anymore and make a fuss about fucking everything Bruxelles says, refugees, quotas, russia, etc

Welp it was one of the main topic for tabloids after 2004 lift of restrictions

Oh come on, our growth is not based around EU funds but about exporting stuff to EU

EU funds are like 1% of our GDP, its just a nice bonus

I see that you didn't read my entire post.

>Personally, I don't believe brexit will actually stem the migrant flow at all, and even if it did (it wont)

but the EU is by far our main trading partner. We haven't even officially left and the world was literally reeling from just the vote. When officially leave and dont have full access to the market expect anarchy

>I see that you didn't read my entire post.
Yeah I stopped at landslide, that was stupid of me.
Still it doesn't change much. The EU, weird as it may sound, is not quite a globalizing force in essence, as in fact all that stands between individual countries and assimilation is relevance.
A strong EU would be a much better shield against the US and the chinks that what you can do on your own, and in fact what stands between the EU and its capability to defend you is exactly how weak it currently is. If you don't want globalization, you should want a strong EU.
>muh autocracy
It isn't user. The system is just shit. But that can be changed if you push for it. Can't do it from outside tho.

Wow, I didn't know Poland was such a drain.

I also didn't know EU spending/contribution was that small. Over here our government has like, a trillion anally to buy bombs with.

>implying it was the european immigrants that caused any problems
>implying they won't simply be replaced by Commonwealth immigrants
>implying globalisation isn't inevitable if you don't want to fucking knock several countries off the globe

As for officials not being held accountable to the people in this country, we have fucking theresa may and bojo jojo in office, and we can't get rid of them for four fucking years.

You stupid fucking asshole. These are people who'll remove eu border rules and replace them with rules that instead allow mainly muslim and african immigration, as well as chinese.

Jo Cox died because of stupid retards like you, voting against their own future. When push comes to shove, the county of essex will be the first to burn, whatever the outcome.

>I also didn't know EU spending/contribution was that small.
Yeah, as it happens the EU is not an evil overlord that steals everything poor northerners produce to feed it to easterners. EU contributions by individual members are more or less comparable to international development aid in size.
As it happens most shit said against the EU is the purest propaganda.

Ah, so it happens the EU is an evil overlord that takes nothing rich northerners produce and lets easterners starve.

By your own admission the EU is shit. And is showing no signs of improvment, if anything it is sinking further into the traits that it should be moving away from. There is no reason Europe and the EU cannot be strong in trade and in military cooperation, but that is where ties must end. I don't want anyone, from any organization, that our population had no say or vote in putting into power, making laws and policies that affect us. The EU is continuing with it's plans to merge into four seperate states, and soon, it will be too late for anyone to leave.

I am not opposed to a European Union, but it needs a complete and total reform. Not small changes, not talk of potantial change. But a complete overhaul of an entirely failed system that is continuing to employ, and reinforce said failed procedures.

It is a globalist force, and is becoming more so by the day.

And the EU will continue to be our largest trading patner after we leave. Do you honestly think memeber states will just stop trading with us? Many of their economies are heavily dependent on trade with us. It would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Literally every single one of your ludicrous assumptions is nonsense. What a mess of a post. I honestly can't tell if your memeing, or trolling, or if you just suffered a serious head injury at some stage in your life.

muh who invited Polan
muh Poland you leech!
is there something wrong with helping a poor country that exists near you after war?
I dont think so

>>implying it was the european immigrants that caused any problems

The problem is with the massive amount of non European immigrants being given EU passports, and then passing into the UK as documented EU citizens.

>>implying they won't simply be replaced by Commonwealth immigrants

Reducing net migration has been the aim for quite a while, and will continue to be so for much longer, since we're currently overpopulated.

>>implying globalisation isn't inevitable if you don't want to fucking knock several countries off the globe

Globalisation on our own terms is preferred.

>As for officials not being held accountable to the people in this country, we have fucking theresa may and bojo jojo in office, and we can't get rid of them for four fucking years.

They are accountable to the people in this country, unlike the EU commission.

>You stupid fucking asshole. These are people who'll remove eu border rules and replace them with rules that instead allow mainly muslim and african immigration, as well as chinese.

Utter conjecture.

>Jo Cox died because of stupid retards like you, voting against their own future. When push comes to shove, the county of essex will be the first to burn, whatever the outcome.

Appeal to emotion.

You couldn't pose a weaker argument.

We lose more than we get, that graph is fucked

Yeah... That's just not true at all.

>I'm sixteen years old and there's nothing you can do about it

It's not.

Is this literally what people in Poland actually think?

Holy shit.

it is true, all statistics are made up. poland would be wealthier if it leaves EU.

A deal is a deal, kacap.

>le moscal shit being butthurt about polan

whats new?

You should check who is getting in debt in whose banks.

And also who takes the money from those EU investments. Because most of the time the money is going to contractor from other countries.

yup, and here it's the opposite,people think the EU is helping a lot when we don't get shit or only meme projects are funded instead of highways etc+we lost some 30.000 medical staff since 07. And not enough gypsies have left

>le moni contribution mene xD
simply ebin
Not that I expect a Russian to understand the concept of an investment, but what about roads, infrastructure, transport and so on? Western Europe will benefit from this greatly, especially considering that we are already Germany's biggest business partner (in both export and import) to the East. Look it up if you don't believe me.
Poland (and Romania too) actually make a good use use of EU monies and their economical development ratings are very high. Meanwhile there are cunts in EU who keep vaccuming more and more funds without making any visible progress. Why is no one complaining about them?
To give you an example:picrel is what just few months back used to be the main square of the biggest city in the infamous, poor as fuck Eastern Poland (inb4 invest in Eastern Poland menes). Not too impressive, is it?

Why you guys hate Gypsies? other than their weird part of their culture that they don't practice anymore they look to me bro-tier.

Your hate to them is beyond me...

and picrel is what the square is currently renovated into. But nevermind that, because le fat cheeky Janusz spends all EU gibsmedats on vodka and pierogi amirite xD

>Poland
>Greece
>Hungary
GIBS ME DAT

No better than niggers

Huh I always thought Italy was way more useless

Consider your donations a symbolic token of regret for Yalta, Nige :^)