youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=euiiuWkrrds
youtube.com/watch?v=yfjE-9Hz20U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thread used before this

welcome to capitalism comrade

Soon.

>being stolen from is capitalism

No, the civilized world has a word for that: crime.

discord.gg/pRcDyKe

unban me you fucking nigger

Who is Albanias best friend in Europe?

t. future dishwasher competing for a job with achmed

nonymous
07/26/16(Tue)12:11:50No.62631712

#
When the habsburgs took former Hungarian lands from the turks those lands were severely depopulated due to all the fighting so the habsburgs invited Serbs to settle there.

škipe škipe

no, they invited schawbs.

its called taxation bruv
fuck off with this shit it defeats the purpose of Sup Forums

All they talk about here is how white someone is, you're all fucking retarded.

isnt it funny its always inbred midgets like shiptars which are obsessed with whiteness?

There are a lot of parallels between the Hitlers purges in Germany and Erdogans purge. Hitler used a coup as well to totally make himself irreplaceable.

In case of war, will we unite or will it be everybody for himself?

Also, will the west help? Will diaspora return to fight?

Kek I meant all the discussion there revolves around shit like that, I quit after 10 minutes there.

I'd even do that if it meant I'd fuck off from this toxic hellhole for good. Your post is a good point why doing that is wise.

im sure we can count on putin to support in in exchange for a mediterranean port or two :DD

and as soon as you call them shitskin, you get banned from chat

>muh isis

And serbs. It's called the great Serb migration or something like that

no such thing.

>or something like that

kek

Kidding dude, I wish you the best of luck.

Word of advice: Don't feel such strong emotions. They fuck with your perception of what's real and not. The world is a village and you can be in America in 8 hours. The same the other way, so if leaving is the right thing for you do it but don't assume the rest of the country is on the same page.

Literally the first result on Google

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migrations_of_the_Serbs

this

Ah fuck off Serbia has not even the mass for 250 airstrikes a day. That'd require also tens of thousands jets and planes, 2 bases and 1 carrier with total 70 planes can't do that. Find a statistic of what the weight of the bombs for the complete mission is and you'll see that's bull

>Will diaspora return to fight?

>bushoni
kek'd

Why was serbia so antagonized in the Kosovo conflict?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migrations_of_the_Serbs

thats in actuall Hungary and in Banat not in Vojvodina

youtube.com/watch?v=Q__P1jqaGqg

people like this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_J._DioGuardi
they had influence in congress n shiet for shilling, very sneaky for inbred animals
this joseph dioguardi guy will burn in hell for giving the monasteries in kosovo to mudslimes though.

>This is the kind of people we have to develop the balkans with

Because Serbs are retarded warmongering nationalists, who attacked most of their neighbors in a single decade, and lost every war. So they needed another big victory against civilians after Srebrenitsa to strengthen the positions of Miloshevich.

guys why is youtube so shit

Dumb armeno-turko-tatar

Also they thought Russia would come and help them lol.

civilians who armed themselves and started targeting any non-mudslime they saw in kosovo, including the churches and priests who didnt do anything, its a shame they didn't slaughter all of them, went too easy on them

I am Vlach.

There were various motives.
>usa gets buffer state
>weaken the christian european identity
>jews get to drain the coal resources of the mines

etc etc

t.siptar

there is no language as disgusting as the "magyar language". God damn, what mind do you have to come up with that shit?

oh and this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Bondsteel

Finally you acknowledge it.More bulgarians to do it.Im proud of you.

t. romanok cyganok

Albania has only one best friend

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

>civilians
Civvies don't attack police stations with RPGs, ambush police patrols etc.
For how the US deals with this kind of stuff see the last shootings by the niggers in America. They are all dead. Not saying Serbia was without fault in Croatia or even Bosnia (eventhough they went full muzzietard) but saying they simply chimped out on Albanians for no reason is simply not true.

Disgusting mountain subhuman

ria ria ungaria

Kosovo war is twisted as fuck. There's a good Czech documentary about it. Basically Serbs were fucked over a lot.

there's something wrong with your youtube, its in magyar.It happened to me too after i accidentaly switched to google.hu.You gotta go to google.ro or join youtube with romanian account to reverse it.

>For how the US deals with this kind of stuff see the last shootings by the niggers in America
They don't kill the families of said black gentlemen.

romanok cyganok

youtube.com/watch?v=euiiuWkrrds

ya this, in bosnia and croatia serbs made huge mistakes, but in kosovo i support them 100%, kosovo shits should have been purged for what they did, they got off easy, and the price they pay is gargling US semen with shit like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Bondsteel

>They don't kill the families of said black gentlemen.
Not yet. But they will if they come searching for a single person but whole families start shooting at police as well.
Similar to how police goes in "the hood" and they get attacked from all sides. Or they have to go in with military grade equipment.

cygany

you're a gyppo

I should clarify, Serbs did in some instances dirty shit on Kosovo as well but that came later when things started to develop into open warfare.

>No one defends the vlach

Why?

>turks and mongol gonna mongol and turk

nice

I ja bi sine

Something tells me there's a lesbian hiding behind this post.

wtf I'm a male you zerg

check out my quality thread

Ever a nice qt posted on balk except wheres my waifu?

Serbs from these migrations settled in parts of present-dayHungary,Vojvodina, andCroatia(they settled as far in the north as the town ofSzentendrein Hungary, in which they formed the majority of population in the 18th century). To a smaller extent, they also settled in the townKomarnoin Slovakia.

Plus serbia got part of the banat

nem nem soha

+Dragan Plazincic LOL, are you being serious or just trying to offend every single Greek who will watch this video? First of all, if you are not against a nation simply because it's Orthodox, do you also like Orthodox Albanians as much as you like FYROMians? How about Bulgarians, do you like them too? No you don't, because they killed your ancestors. Well, the ancestors of FYROMians have been BUTCHERING Greeks during the Ottoman Empire and until 1949. They came in our land, Macedonia, UNINVITED, when we were occupied by the Ottomans and had been killing us until 1949. After WW II there was a civil war in Greece (communists vs communists). Tito financed those FYROMians who had been living in Greece to kill the non-communists Greeks. Now allow me to tell you something with every single inch of honesty: I was raised in a very pro-Serb family. VERY pro Serb family. The things my family did for the Serbian citizens during the '90s are things that very few people on the planet have done. But after meeting so many HYPOCRITES like yourself, Serbs who pretend to be our friends just because they need our support in KosMet while they NEVER support Greece over FYROM, I gotta say man that I feel for you as disgusted as a person can feel. If you have 100 Greek friends, why don't you try to say to them the same things you've been writing here. And then we will see how many of your friends will keep seeing you as a friend. Why don't you do it? FYROM is using the name Macedonia, OUR NAME and OUR ANCIENT HISTORY, to justify territorial claims over Greece. Just like Albanians call KosMet as KosovA, just like Albanians try to revise your history. Since your nation supports FYROM over Greece then you are the same shit as Albanians and you deserve each other. Do NOT reply to me.

From what I've already read the albanians of Kosovo were already murdering people, Serbian intervention seemed to be as retaliation, even if it was warmongering.

Yeah I feel like the only reason Kosovo even exists today is because of the US. It is practically an artificial state.

Exactly the type of reply a lesbian would make.
Come out, it's ok we're all friends here.

well, your mom's a lesbian t b h

Yes, xpozed

what happened to greek lesbo who liked cara or what ever her name was?

I think you should read again.

From the posts above it would seem still posts here.

Erdogan renaming bosphorus bridge to martyrs of 15.July bridge

You would know wouldn't you now roach

Can the Greeks and Romanian gypsies go back to their own threads? You're polluting /balk/ with your shitposting again.

holy shit i thought u were memeing but its real, wow erdo

she's lurking on /hell/ mostly

ria ria ungaria

jungle girl

death to hungayrians

Post macedonian girls not foreign

eтo тaкивa лaйнa yбихa бaлк и ни ocтaвихa тyкa caмo cъc cъpбoфиpoмитcкия ayтиcт.

this

Hello, can I have some (You)'s pls?

Siptars got backed by the US and started using terrorrist attacks against the police. The when they were ineffective they started targetinf civilians. Kosovi was cleansed several times of terrorists, but as soon as it happens, US and EU demand that foreign "observers" come to Kosovo to chill things ouz. When this observers come, terrorists come wizh them and establish their bases again and start killing people again and again. Since this tactic was leading nowhere, US made up a massacre in some albo village and started bombing us. During the 3 month bombing there were war crimes by serb individuals also, but they were not state policy.

>Post macedonian girls
If I wanted to see Macedonian girls I'd fucking go out not post them on a cartoon forum for tatar horse riding.

Malaka

what happened to the discord room?

Previše izgubljenih ratova
i opet ićemo u novi kontaš

youtube.com/watch?v=yfjE-9Hz20U

daite link kum ludogorec vs crvena zvezda