Do your parents accept you get married with Asian or African?

My parents can't accept I get married with other Asian and African
My parents think they just wanna money and visa

Asian guy with taller White girlfriend

>Asian guy with taller White girlfriend
Same couple as above

My parents are OK with the fact that I'll probably marry a japanese person

they'd be OK with an african too but probably secretly disappointed

would it be better if it's an educated black from africa and not your average black-american

Beautiful flag

y-you too

my parents failed me where it mattered the most for me, so I do not really care what matters them.
I only will make sure, they are truly cared for when they're old, that's all it matters for me.

Some people here really care about what their parents think?

Yeah, it would be a little better if they didn't act "ghetto" like the typical black american

Either way I think it'd be more about having black children than anything. Asian/white mix isn't taht different from white/white so I don't think they'd care about that.

You don't care what your parents think about?
You don't think they are important?

>my parents failed me where it mattered the most for me, so I do not really care what matters them.
this

My parent would be happy if i ever married, no matter her origin.

aren't you Asian yourself?

Yes they accept but I refuse because Im a proud White westerner.

My mother is a nurse and she works with a lot of filipinos so she likes them.Shes quite ignorant towards Eastern Europeans and Muslims though(like the typical Brit really)

I don't think that she's really ignorant towards Muslims.. I'm sure they deserve whatever she thinks of them

they wouldn't care if i marriend an abbo

They would probably like it if I got married to a white woman, but they would accept if I got a non-white wife, and they would prefer it to if I married a man

My Ma is a children nurse, Muslims and blacks especially the father tend to be shitty parents and shittiest people to play with.
>Sick Muslim child
>Mother wanted to stay with the child through the night
>Father says no he needs his dinner
>Wife is struggling between disobedience and maternal instinct.
>Father gets angry and starts shouting at her that women need to obey
>Another nurse asks him to leave and defends the mother
>Dude was about to hit the nurse before security kicked him out.

>Asian
Probably
>African
No way

No

>wife probably got beaten at home

fucking sand people

my mom would be ok with me bringing a chink
as long as she isnt a nigger or akbar i guess

they´d be disappointed if i brought home a negro but any other race is just fine, especially jews

Probably, kid was really sick too like if you come back in the morning he could be dead sick.

ur parents are right