Top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLLTVu7Qbnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Portuguese qts are the top qts

youtube.com/watch?v=hLLTVu7Qbnk

Cuck

CARMELA CLOSE THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>I will go to sunny Spain to hit on some girls! Or maybe Brazil to get some BUNDA!!! heheh

why do white ''''people''' do this?

t.

Gabagool

>that tipping when she blows him off

>Sup Forums believes in the latin ''qts''

ayy lmoa

does portugal and spain hate each other?

>it's just a meme

this bitch is corny af

No, Spaniards don't even think of the Portuguese, they're completely irrelevant which is why the Portuguese act like they have something to prove against Spain all the time.

t. Manolo working in the UK

They are our Iberian brothers

absolutely disgusting
i hope you were memeing

the things we had to prove to spain, we already did plenty of times

Yeah it's really funny to see Sup Forums posters wanking to the supposedly hot Spanish women. Always it's nice to post some image an image of "real" Spanish women to break their myth.

this explains why the conquerors fucked every india they found when they came, lel

Tbh I never hear anything like that bfore Sup Forums. The stereotypes is that they are hairy and have mustaches and monosourciles.
That's what people mean in French when you say that a women is "portugaise".

Ah yes. the famously hairless women of France.

OMG, French people must be much whiter in comparison to them

t.paco the dishwasher

manlets when will they learn?

They hate us we are neutral towards them.

Spent a few months kicking about in Portugal and Spain and I'd say that - as anecdotal and subjective as it it - Portuguese women are generally uglier than Spanish women. Barcelona had extremely attractive women, but the two best places I've ever been for them are Stockholm and Milan.

>It's another "Portugal show its inferiority complex" thread

I remember I saw this posted on r9k and the folks on there said the woman was being a douche and the guy was doing nothing wrong. They were saying women are obligated to let themselves be touched by men and so on. Weird stuff