Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Could you pass for a native English speaker Sup Forums?

Flag.

No

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pl54VVeQGr
vocaroo.com/i/s1ahI73LkG8J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah but it doesn't count because i lived for some time abroad anyway.

Yes, my moorish accent helps me to pass as a local in Londonstan.

This is now an impromptu vocaroo thread.
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pl54VVeQGr

Overall I think my pronounce is good, but I can make some slips here and there if I'm not careful. I would have to speak slowly.

I dont think so but i think i can speak so people understand me, why would i want to lose accent anyways

pronUnciation my dear brazillian friend xx

Aren't both of the usages correct though? Thanks anyway if if it's not.

yes, people think I'm from the usa

Pronounce is a verb, pronunciation is a noun.

I'd always have an accent, but I think I'd be fine other than that.

flag
i hope so

Yea

Yes
Been exposed to burger media for as long as I can remember

Flag

No, my accent is terrible

lol never

I don't think I could.

Not so fast, familia.

Doubt it, my accent is thick due to me not getting much speaking practice.
I can write better than most Americans though.

Brits would laugh at my accent

r8 my pronunciation through my autism

vocaroo.com/i/s1ahI73LkG8J

Gimme gimme chicken tendies, Be they crispy or from Wendys. Spend my hard-earned good-boy points, on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints. Mummy lifts me to the car, To find me tendies near and far. Enjoy my tasty tendie treats, in comfy big boy booster seats. McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's, But of my tendies none remains. She tries to make me take a nappy, But sleeping doesn't make me happy. Tendies are the only food, That puts me in the napping mood. I'll scream and shout and make a fuss, I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss! Tendies are my heart's desire, Fueled by raging, hungry fire. Mummy sobs and wails and cries, But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries. My good-boy points were fairly earned, To buy the tendies that I've yearned. But there's no tendies on my plate! Did mummy think that I'd just ate? "TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!" I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise. For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers: Never forget my chicken tenders.

No

1. Holland
2. No. I am proud of my Dutch accent and think it is bullshit to want to fake an accent from a place you are not from.

I have managed to pass as a native speaker in boards without flags, so i guess i can.
Takes a lot of effort and concentration though.