/brit/

Habbo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/british-council-boss-attacks-prince-george-for-white-privilege-a/
express.co.uk/news/uk/693259/angela-gibbins-british-council-prince-george-facebook-post
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709147/Horror-man-shot-shopping-centre-Sweden.html?ito=social-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=aE9QSuSxIMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

need a gf from west london desu

karen

i like britain
do britain like japan

>Stalking my ex on Instagram
>Accidentally like one of her pictures
>We broke up 10 years ago

nigelfromthepub

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/british-council-boss-attacks-prince-george-for-white-privilege-a/

she wants a man from copenhagen

>

Watching Lie to Me

Lie man is catching out liars

>muzzies around the world protest terrorism
people you know from college or the family down the road don't count I'm afraid

don't mess with me sunshine

THE JANNY

boom bye bye in a janny bwoy head

dance, pawns

it's "don't mess me around sunshine" you utter prawn

sometimes i really wish i didn't live across the street from a park. it's nice to look out onto a wide open green space but in summer when my window's open the kids screaming and dogs barking drives me fucking insane. you're having a fucking kickabout WHY DO YOU NEED TO SHOUT AND SCREAM YOU LITTLE FUCKS I'M GOING TO COME OUT THERE AND STAB YOU ALL

she wants a man from north paris

>Angela Gibbins, a chief at the taxpayer-funded British Council, commented under a photograph of the prince that had a caption branding the heir to the throne a “f****** d*******"

express.co.uk/news/uk/693259/angela-gibbins-british-council-prince-george-facebook-post

stop trying to sound posh you fucking faggot

getting my daily dose of countries of the world sporcle quiz

brit on vacation here you cretinous germ

>finally have car
>can go anywhere I want
>drive home at 28mph
>shitpost

Wow, freedom really is overrated

Stood and kissed for a while slowly exploring beneath her dress, which then came off, followed by her bra. lovely boobs, with slightly inverted nipples that took a bit of persuasion to pop out, but worth the effort. By no we were both naked and Hayley suggested that she she should get down on her knees and start sucking. Fantastic feeling and amazing sight... her pretty face framed by lovely long red hair and crimson lips wrapped round my cock.

Time to return the favour, so Hayley stretched out on the bed and I worked down her body until I was licking her perfect little pussy... it really is the best I think I've seen and tasted. After a while we swapped to 69 and I also had the chance to explore her tight little bum hole... rimming and then reaming her with my tongue.

It was definitely time to cover up and Hayley climbed aboard my cock... another visual treat as well as feeling fantastic. Rolled over to missionary and fucked fast and slow before sitting up with Hayley's legs straight up so I could enjoy a bit of foot worship. Great sucking her toes and sliding my tongue between them, which made her squirm!

After a bit more oral on Hayley, we changed to doggy and I was treated to the site of her beautiful curvy bum whilst holding her tiny waist... exquisite! Needing a rest, the condom came off and I was treated to more enthusiastic sucking. Followed by Hayley spanking me with her hand. I then put her across my knee and spanked her, interspersed with stroking her glowing bum and sliding a finger into her wet pussy.

maybe this 2bh

toronto is a very diverse city
how come you never hear about crazy isis shit happening over there? how come there isn't a trump esque figure coming up over there?
toronto truly is the greatest city in the world
six

screeching

should have another meetup, lads

can't be too careful when he who does it for free is around

>Tim tells the sunshine not to mess around with him all the time
>someone says it to him and he gets all defensive about it

bit hypocritical imo

Haven't checked the news for a few hours, anyone else been hacked to death?

FOL

cunt on ebay is getting cheeky with me because i sent his item on 2nd class instead of first

should i job him?

>28mph

get out of my fucking way you insufferable cunt. got one of those black box things that cucks you to your insurance company or something? FUCK OFFFFF reeeeeee

84 year old French priest beheaded by peaceful Muslims. Wow what a peaceful religion i hope President Clinton lets millions of them into the U.S.

how do I get into F1, friend??

I think most Britons have a positive view on Japan

ur a bender like marc jacobs

The speed limit's 30 m8, where the fuck have you got to be that's so important?

ALL japanese are racist subhuman scum

don't give him attention

and why is that?

Did you catch this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709147/Horror-man-shot-shopping-centre-Sweden.html?ito=social-facebook

best gimmick going, along with the short lived saafe posting

do you want some?

>someone saved my OC
feels good

its alright, bit mad maybe,but alright.

Black box is the runtiest of all objects on this planet
Would rather get the bus lmao

outstanding post

Life seems insanely depressing for the average person

work some runt job till you're tired, come home and check facebook once, then fall asleep

repeat till you reach the weekends, where IF you are a turbo normie, you might go on a night out

then repeat till you die, maybe a few holidays in between

>sticking rigidly to the speed limit in a 30 zone

fuck off you melt

*sigh*

>>someone saved my OC
>feels good

not that i'm aware of

I already did

I don't know what it is about the blokes I see. Id say they are mostly spotless. But even the cleanest of men can have sweaty arseholes. Ive lost count of the times ive had to throw hair extensions away because my lock synthetic locks have dangled in there arse cracks causing them to stink. Ive just given oral to a very handsome very clean man. But as soon as I got my head near his arse it was like running into a wall of stale shit. I find this a bigger problem then dirty penis's. Anyone else feel my pain?

if you were supposed to go over it it'd be a speed suggestion, not a speed limit

its a bit shit this year and has been for the last few years, but next year with the new regulations making the cars look quite different again AND faster it might get good again

Would fire her immediately if I was her boss.

Can't wait to be a boss desu.

No I'm doesn't

she's a nice girl and all but my brother's gf just isn't attractive
he can and has done better

>Juventus have signed Argentina striker Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli.
>The 28-year-old has signed a five-year deal at Juventus after the club met his buy-out clause of 90m euros (£75.3m), which will be paid in two instalments.

So how much of that is going to the mafia?

don't worry son i remember when i'd just passed my test too

just got blocked for "unrelated to international culture" haha x

>not teams to have been in the PL since 1992 or English county map
ewww

going to get my bennies lads

Toronto's already had its Trump, but he just farted about in a not very threatening manner, rather like Canada.

just had to pay my rent :c

that was amazing

Seriously fucking bored of all these terrorist attacks

Even more annoying that no one in the government will either admit they made a mistake or change their ways or actually fucking do anything

Getting really fucking bored of listening to news reporters talking all sombre and hearing interviews of leaders giving vague empty soundbites

Getting really fucking bored that none of the general population will admit the problem

80m

I literally bought my first car this month.

Is it inevitable that Ill start ignoring speed limits as people around me do it?

why do you enjoy it?
do you have a driver or team you support?

You're fairly rich, not a shithole and our governments are friendly with each other

good post

youtube.com/watch?v=aE9QSuSxIMY

we already have more than enough, they're just fucked off to the middle of nowhere in missouri or something in their own village that the police doesn't let anyone enter or leave

I feel stressed out and nervous in big crowds but thats not because of terrorism haha

Reddit flaggers, is Devon really not here?

thought autism was meant to make me less aware of social norms

he's back

>Syrian refugees resettled on remote Scottish island of Bute complain their new home is 'full of old people waiting to die'
i swear to god

Back of shill.

bros what happened to the revolution?
I donated 2 weeks rent for this...

he's not posting at least

now bend over and take your pants off

why do you keep posting this

Explain

just finished. well worth the watch

hate the left, foreners out desu

Once they're all dead it'll be renamed New Damascus and will be the foothold they need to get this war really going

don't really enjoy it right now but verstappen triggering half of Sup Forums is quite enjoyable, quite fond of the red bull team right now and sainz jr but i don't necessarily support them more than others i just love it when theres loads of actual racing going on

the papists are under attack from the mohammedans lads

Yes. You'll eventually get tired of having 60 year old women overtake you, and if not then you must be a faggot

so you are telling me the janitor works from midday to midnight? 12 hours shift? some of you talked about it but I couldn't believe it. 12 fucking hours on Sup Forums deleting posts made by mongs? How could someone live like that

i've posted it once

it's the janny

it's hard not to feel sorry for them, but they are retards that signed their souls over to the debters before they were old enough to drink

they deserve this

FUCK OFF IT ISN'T FUNNY